Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Men who think their moo wives love them

Posted by cfdavep 
Men who think their moo wives love them
November 17, 2014
I was talking to a guy today who is a PNB. He and his wife "stopped at one" His son is 10 and is a nice little kid. Anyway he admitted that his wife may be leaving him in the near future and he is HURT. She is bored with the marriage and all her sisters are divorced. They want her to just end her marriage and join the divorced wives club or whatever they call it, even though this guy is REALLY a great guy. He is stressed over this as she is not telling them to piss off. It seems for many women that once that have a baybee with a guy then they have what they want, yet I have seen men who act like it is this great romance and he is losing his soulmate, when for her it is all about the kid.

I also have an uncle, whose son is in his 40's with Muscular Dystrphy. My cousin is really a good guy, but his mother LIVES to take care of him in his apartment, to the point where she had a heart attack. My uncle wanted to retire and travel with her and did everything he could convince his son to go into a government care home a few miles from the parents to get the load of her, but no go, his wife went berserk on him. He lives to help her, but she lives for her middle aged son. Many women will drop the spouse like that
Re: Men who think their moo wives love them
November 17, 2014
Yes, this is a thing. My monster-sister did this, insisted on having a kid by a certain age and just turned the light on for the next guy who could provide that. She married him knowing they were incompatible but he had a good job, and she would have a reason for leaving after having the kid. Her plan was to go crying home and have my parents raise the kid and she would have fun dating and with her girlfriends. This is what happened, and she and the adult kid remain parasitic to this day.

The ex is long gone and she did not want him in the kids life so the kid grew up duh-less. Just sperm, good physical genes. The guy was devastated, wanted them back, but he did not legally fight to see the kid. I suspect sis may have threatened him possibly with lying about fake molestation or something very bad. He did figure out he had been scammed when she was bragging to him about grandma taking care of the kid and how she didn't have to pay rent, got a new car, etc, so why would she go back to having responsibility. The guy was really blindsided by all this and realized she never loved him, he was used.
November 18, 2014
This is a trap that men fall into and somehow, someway, someone needs to start educating men that women who just want to breed, they do exactly that - they just breed and nothing else matters.

It is often being shown on our media that love, marriage and kids all go together. Guys and gals, nothing is further from truth. A breeder is a breeder and she could not care less who she breeds with as long as she breeds.

If a woman ever threatens a man that she will leave unless they breed, the relationship at that point is likely over. Even if the guy agrees to breed, she has already displayed that she will leave next time something does not go her way. Marriage is pointless in this case because she has clearly displayed zero commitment. Next time she may just simply be bored and take off. Kids will not stop that.

Point that I am trying to make is to NEVER ever trust ANYTHIG that a breeder says. If their lips are moving, they are lying. I also suspect that this woman's sisters are jealous of her that she has a loving man. They cannot have that - if someone is happy, they need to join the misery.
November 18, 2014
Ha - my ex's ex wife was like that. She was gay, in fact. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but there is something wrong in duping some guy into thinking you're serious, getting knocked up, getting a ring on your finger, all the while knowing you're going to leave as soon as you have the kid and you've fleeced him for everything you can get and set up home with your girlfriend (who incidentally also did the same with another hapless bloke). She never wanted a husband, what she wanted was a baybee and associated free lunch.

There are plenty of women out there who will use a bloke to get their baybee and then would be quite happy never to say a word to him again, as long as he pays child support.
November 18, 2014
yummynotmummy
Ha - my ex's ex wife was like that. She was gay, in fact. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but there is something wrong in duping some guy into thinking you're serious, getting knocked up, getting a ring on your finger, all the while knowing you're going to leave as soon as you have the kid and you've fleeced him for everything you can get and set up home with your girlfriend (who incidentally also did the same with another hapless bloke). She never wanted a husband, what she wanted was a baybee and associated free lunch.

There are plenty of women out there who will use a bloke to get their baybee and then would be quite happy never to say a word to him again, as long as he pays child support.

Awful story. But if the dumped sperm donor is forced to pay child support he is also allowed visitation or possibly joint custody and continues to always be a part of moo's shiny new life. If a moo wants the guy totally out because she has a new wallet or there are grandparents who want to be the other parent, moo can come up with an abuse story to slam/smear the duped guy or even have him jailed. Course moo can try that threat and still attempt to collect child support too but mostly it is to get the guy out of their life completely since the sperm donor has been replaced with some other wallet.
November 18, 2014
As a woman, I find it deplorable how many of my gender here in the USA treat men.

Going by the stories I read here, as well as hear in real life, the husbands who get dumped always seem to be really nice guys, unable to understand why their wives treated them that way.
November 18, 2014
selidororous
As a woman, I find it deplorable how many of my gender here in the USA treat men.

Going by the stories I read here, as well as hear in real life, the husbands who get dumped always seem to be really nice guys, unable to understand why their wives treated them that way.

It is a strange paradox. I really have no explanation why that happens. I have a few theories. One is that opposites attract. Another one is that most people are scum and nice people rarely find each other. But in general, being legally married, in USA, it is very dangerous. Especially if you are a guy who works hard and makes good money.

I am in no way defending women (I am a guy) but a nice person being mistreated by a scum happens to both genders. Good women often end up with compete demons who cheat on them, abuse them and leave them for someone else.

If I could figure out how to have decent people find each other, I think I would be richer than Mark Zuckerberg. But I think it would involve reprogramming the way people think. Maybe it is in our biology - I really don't know. I personally have been heavily stung too, more than once. I am just very grateful that I am CF, so no matter what was lost, the personal reward of living a CF life is much greater.
November 19, 2014
:hs

These stories are just downright appalling. If stories like these don't motivate guys to get fixed, I don't know what will.
November 19, 2014
keeper of traken
:hs

These stories are just downright appalling. If stories like these don't motivate guys to get fixed, I don't know what will.

Yes, absolutely, get fixed and be sure to keep it to yourself. Be careful who you allow in your place or allow to live there. Remember, no good deed goes unpunished.
November 19, 2014
this is seriously sick, I really feel sorry for the guys, probly beliving they found the best things to ever come along, because, you know, those type of females would probly do just about anything and everything to keep their guy till the deed is done, then bam, their everything is ripped out from under them.

I question if my cousin is that type of person at the moment, she's with a guy, very suddenly getting married, because she has to be married before she squirts one out, and is bragging to anyone who will listen, that she'll be the first grandchild to give grandma, great grandkids, and the guys all about, if it were up to me, you'd have one already.

I mean, its so fricken obvious that she dosnt care WHO it is, just so long as she's the first to breed, and that someone will put a ring on her before she does.

I can understand how these females get away with what they do, a nice guy is usually kind, trusts his partner, and willing to do what it takes to make her happy, and just happy to be with her. where as these bitches, target them because they don't think the guys will get violent, or be ready to take them on in court (because they figure they'll be to crushed too act)
November 19, 2014
exile
...because they figure they'll be to crushed too act...

That happens all the time. I truly believe that relationships more often mean more to men than they do to such wanna breed women. Us, men, especially those ones who were raised by single mothers, we are conditioned from the very early childhood that men are bad and "you better not be like your dad". So we grow up and we go the other way, we become giving, caring, loving, forgiving. We also get taken advantage of too, because it is easy to hurt someone who won't hurt you back. It is easy to punch the one who won't punch back.
November 19, 2014
Here is one of many ways how can men protect themselves:

1) Don't ever get legally married. This is the most important thing.

2) If a wanna moo ever demands that a guy breeds or she leaves - that's a compliment. Let her leave. She is saving you 225k and lifetime of problems. It is like having a thief say that if you let them walk away, they will spare your life.

3) Try not to live with a woman. If you do, count that it is not if but when she will bail ass. Only buy enough stuff for her that you would be ok with parting with when he leaves.

4) Keep what you buy for yourself into your name.

For myself, I was only successful for the first 2 rules. Other 2 I broke - my dumb ass was young and in love.
November 19, 2014
yummynotmummy

The good news is that fewer than ever men are getting married. Fewer than ever men are willing to be "donors" of the seed.

The word is out and sites like this one is happy to spread it. It won't be long before selfish moos are running out of eligible donors. We are already seeing effects of this: moos are choosing ANYONE who is willing to breed. They are not picky. You know why? They can't afford to be. No sucessful man wants a moo. Many guys only become duhs under pressure. Most would rather not.
November 20, 2014
Techie
yummynotmummy
Many guys only become duhs under pressure. Most would rather not.

I like to believe this is true, although I have known some guys who are baby crazy, but I often find they use it as a signal that they want a lay from you, so even some men use extreme breeder logic to try to get a fling.

Which is funny since someone I knew accepted, got knocked up, then tracked him down overseas to tell him he's a dad, only to be told he's not interested, and that he's not paying child support, she on the other hand thought it would guilt him into becoming a family with her, she who has never dated or fucked before him.
November 20, 2014
I think anyone who marries anyone with ulterior motives is an asshole, wanna-breeds especially!
November 20, 2014
cfdavep, sorry to hear about your friend. Honestly the behavior of a lot of childed women just confuses and embarrasses me.

So many seem to lose all interest in their husbands and dump them a few years down the road now that they have their child(ren). They don't wanna deal with joint custody, just want him to pony up child support and go away.

Or they swing to the other extreme and regard their husband as another child to be managed, corrected, etc, often referring to him as "the extra child". In some cases she may have indeed married an immature manchild, in which case she doesn't get to bitch because having kids isn't gonna make that dude grow up. But in a lot of cases I think the guy was just an average guy, but when they have kids the woman feels the need to control everydamnthing, including the way her husband changes diapers.

All I can conclude from this mess of behavior is that some members of my gender have strange, otherworldly expectations of marriage and parenthood.
November 20, 2014
Maybe this guy is BSing you?

At the least - you are hearing only one side of the story.

The kid is 10 also. It's not like she got pregnant and split.

Two sides to every story. Take things with a grain of salt.

On Really Great Guys - well, first of all, glaring example - everybody thought Bill Cosby was a Great Guy too ~

For myself, a person I remember - a man I used to work with. I thought he was Such a Nice Guy! Never spoke much about personal things beyond - his wife is great! His kids are great! In line with the persona he presented.

But then, after I'd been there awhile, and maybe he let his guard down, and it was really vague stuff that I overheard him saying to other men in the office - his one daughter was involved with a black guy. This upset him.

He was a secret racist. I never would've guessed either because he was his Usually Friendly Self toward the black people in the office. I never, ever, would've guessed.

But he said a few vague things to me, and then I overheard him talking to this other guy - who upon hearing this almost blew a gasket - and they got into some serious griping on it -

And it ruined my opinion of the guy. He was NOT a "nice guy" - AT ALL. He just kept up that persona or 'front'.

Also from what I heard - and I felt bad for his kids - his older daughter was the blonde rah rah type, pretty, cutesy poo, got married, had kids, Daddy's Girl, did everything 'right', and he had no problem with her. The Younger Daughter - who took up with The Black Guy - she was more introverted, a bit chubby, and somewhat "Goth" - it was pretty obvious what was happening. She was neglected and likely lectured over what was 'wrong with her', while Cutesy Poo older daughter was praised and admired.

She went with the black guy to get back at Dad. Pretty OBVIOUS.

NICE GUY! On the surface ~
NO ONE would've have EVER called this guy an asshole nor had EVER thought the guy was racist.
Until - he decided to make mention of his younger daughter's choice of boyfriends and how this upset him. He was all 'Hey Buddy!' towards the black people at the office.

People often put up a front. And some of them are so good at it - you'd never guess.

Take things with a grain of salt. You're hearing only one side of the story. And the kid is 10. It can't have been that bad. He's blaming her - my guess is there's plenty of blame on his side, too. The kid is *Ten*. If she was some operator - she wouldn't have stuck it out that long.

My best advice for these type of situations - just listen. Usually they just want to vent, anyway. And of course present *themselves* in the best light. If you know both - don't take sides. It's not your mess. Listen, nod, let them vent, and you can always close it off by saying - well, we all have issues but isn't it great that we can come to the office and focus on other things to take our minds off it all!
Be vague with replies. Don't 'get into it'. Don't make their mess your mess.
November 21, 2014
I'm going to posit a possibly controversial thought. Is it really wrong to dislike something or someone for superficial reasons? I find that there is no cure for an individual having prejudice. Indeed, everyone is inherently prejudiced just because of the environment we grew up in (at least in America, I cant speak for other countries).

Is it perhaps the conscious expression of hate that we are against? Or is it hate itself? I dont feel that hatred is something you could kill, but you can discourage its expression. So, since the expression of hatred is truly the only thing that hurts others or even indicates that an individual hates something, the linchpin of oppression, would it be safe to say that it's safe to hate, value a person's thoughts and differences, but then tell them to shut the fuck up about their prejudiced attitude? Just me thinking.
November 22, 2014
Meh, people use each other in relationships all the time. Usually it's men using women for sex and women using men for money, but there are many variations. The important thing is to KNOW who you're jumping in bed or walking down the aisle with.

It amazes me how little some couples actually know about each other. They think about the wedding day, not the marriage. Or focus on the sexy times and not the total lack of communication between them. Mental illness (including terrifying personality disorders like BPD) should be easy to spot, but love blinds people to the flaws in their partner. 9.5 times out of 10, there were warning signs of crazy along the way but they were ignored because love.

Think with your brain, not your heart. Emotions are instinctive...not rational. That's what your brain is for. It's an ugly world out there.
November 22, 2014
Another pathetic, selfish moo trait.

My husband's dad suffered this fate. His moo comes from a long line of man haters. She got her 2 kids and dumped him like a load of bricks. My husband (since age 9) was forced to live in a house of (mother, sister, aunt, great aunt and grandmother) 5 women, who all thought that life without men is optimal and that men only function as wallets and sperm donors.

Of course, he was raised to think that he was worthless and deserved to be abused by any woman he was in a relationship with. I'm the first woman to treat him with respect and dignity in his ENTIRE LIFE. He had no idea that all women were not out to get him.

So yeah, this is apparently a common thing. It also explains a lot about my interactions with his church people. I'm very much an introvert to start with, coupled with the fact that I'm not remotely xian and have unusual professions and it means that it's best if I say as little as possible around these people, lest I let slip "The satyr piece was a statement of female sexual empowerment, but of course, after I finished her base colors I had to go back and paint her nipples again so you could see them clearly from the stage, and I also had to make sure she spread her butt cheeks while bending over, so there would be no lines." so I tend to hide behind him and keep my mouth shut... which is seen as very odd by the church people. Apparently the wife is supposed to do all the talking for the couple while the husband just stands there like an ornamental decoration or something. The fact that they ALWAYS address me like I'm in charge, and I look to my husband to answer them for me just astounds these people. So I'm guessing it's common for married men to be seen in this way by certain people.
November 22, 2014
bunny
Another pathetic, selfish moo trait.

My husband's dad suffered this fate. His moo comes from a long line of man haters. She got her 2 kids and dumped him like a load of bricks. My husband (since age 9) was forced to live in a house of (mother, sister, aunt, great aunt and grandmother) 5 women, who all thought that life without men is optimal and that men only function as wallets and sperm donors.

Of course, he was raised to think that he was worthless and deserved to be abused by any woman he was in a relationship with. I'm the first woman to treat him with respect and dignity in his ENTIRE LIFE. He had no idea that all women were not out to get him.

So yeah, this is apparently a common thing. It also explains a lot about my interactions with his church people. I'm very much an introvert to start with, coupled with the fact that I'm not remotely xian and have unusual professions and it means that it's best if I say as little as possible around these people, lest I let slip "The satyr piece was a statement of female sexual empowerment, but of course, after I finished her base colors I had to go back and paint her nipples again so you could see them clearly from the stage, and I also had to make sure she spread her butt cheeks while bending over, so there would be no lines." so I tend to hide behind him and keep my mouth shut... which is seen as very odd by the church people. Apparently the wife is supposed to do all the talking for the couple while the husband just stands there like an ornamental decoration or something. The fact that they ALWAYS address me like I'm in charge, and I look to my husband to answer them for me just astounds these people. So I'm guessing it's common for married men to be seen in this way by certain people.

That's quite Amazonian.. However, that's just as shitty as women being the ornament. If only we could find a fucking middle ground where everyone is equally treated. Lol!
November 23, 2014
Oh when I'm in my element, I will hold equal ground with him, but when it's church people or anyone else who might not be comfortable with a heathen full body makeup SFX artist who doesn't find monotheistic myths entertaining... I let him do the talking so I don't mortify anyone.
November 25, 2014
This "really great guy" may be an abusive dick behind closed doors.
November 25, 2014
evilchildlessbitch
This "really great guy" may be an abusive dick behind closed doors.

You do have a point. Best of the abusers are really good at putting on an innocent face.
November 26, 2014
Techie
Here is one of many ways how can men protect themselves:

1) Don't ever get legally married. This is the most important thing.

2) If a wanna moo ever demands that a guy breeds or she leaves - that's a compliment. Let her leave. She is saving you 225k and lifetime of problems. It is like having a thief say that if you let them walk away, they will spare your life.

3) Try not to live with a woman. If you do, count that it is not if but when she will bail ass. Only buy enough stuff for her that you would be ok with parting with when he leaves.

4) Keep what you buy for yourself into your name.

The above could be considered great advice for women thinking of entering into partnerships with men. Or women with other women. Or men with men. Because you can never truly be sure when someone might morph into an asshole overnight. I've seen enough of it to know that there are dicks on both sides of the gender divide who will take advantage or take someone for what they can get, and breeders and wannabreeders are the worst.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login