Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Stay At Home Mom Challenge

Posted by beezle 
Re: The Stay At Home Mom Challenge
November 22, 2014
i'm a nurse; I can do this with one hand tied behind my back.

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
November 22, 2014
I manage a department with a mix of 350 union millwrights, welders, iron workers and electricians...I essentially run a special needs adult day care...Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

Edit to add:

If I acted like the kids in that bitch-fest I would have recieved the ass whooping of a life time.
November 22, 2014
myrna minkoff
i'm a nurse; I can do this with one hand tied behind my back.

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

wait till you do critical care, You'll be able to do that with one hand tied behind you back while holding back all the water behind the boulder dam in your bladder and eat lunch with your elbow while taking a telephone order at the same time

Not only was that NOT a challenge (anyone can do that, without breaking a sweat) but the stupid bink forgets that employees can be assigned tasks to complete. All that work? The employees can do it, so if this is an example of the SAHM... all it means is that you need to dictate authority.
November 22, 2014
yummynotmummy
juliewashere88
This supposed "challenge" just demonstrates how little SAHMs know about actual work.

The worst ones are the ones who used to work, and instead of being grateful from the break from shitty office politics, psychopath managers, deadlines and stress, they whinge that it's sooooo much HARRRRRDER being a SaHMoo.

Lets face it, unless you absolutely love your job, most of us would give our eye teeth to be able to give up working, or work less, and still have someone pay our way. I hate it when SAHMs pretend that staying home and looking after brats is anything other than that. Looking after the brats is the downside for not having to work, I'm afraid.

Those of us with legit reason to bitch, disabled acute pain patients, hate SaHMoos too. :headbrick

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login