Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Dipshit Congress Moo's Loaf Pays Big Price

Posted by craftyzits 
The Dipshit Congress Moo's Loaf Pays Big Price
November 19, 2014
Dipshit Moo forces poor little loaf to live a life of pain because she wants to have the 'joy' of parenting and is a Forced Birther.

Congresswoman’s Miracle Baby Lives 14 Months After Doctors Said She’d Die

When she was pregnant with her daughter Abigail Rose Beutler, doctors told Congresswoman Jaime Herrera Beutler, a pro-life Republican from Washington state, that her baby had a potentially fatal diagnosis that would claim her life shortly after birth.

Beutler posted a message on Facebook saying her unborn child had been diagnosed with Potter’s Syndrome, a condition which prevents the child’s kidneys from developing properly and is typically fatal for the baby. That means every night little loaf gets needles and dialysis. OUCH!

In Potter’s syndrome, the unborn baby has an atypical physical appearance as the result of oligohydramnios, a decrease in amniotic fluid volume that causes developmental problems and babies with Potter’s Syndrome typically die within a couple days of being born.

Dr. Jessica Bienstock at Johns Hopkins Hospital was willing to try an unconventional procedure, and Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA) and her husband, Daniel, now have a happy, healthy one-year old. Then, in July, Beutler said Abigail was doing well two weeks following her birth and she has continued to progress.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: The Dipshit Congress Moo's Loaf Pays Big Price
November 19, 2014
Pro-lifers LOVE making others suffer. It's literally their lot in life.
November 19, 2014
I know of several 'veggie loaves' and all of them are named 'Abigail' What's up with that? Seriously! (remeber Vegitina?)
November 19, 2014
This is super ironic, I happened across and read the original article yesterday. I found myself shaking my head at this BS!

The moo had to go thru basically having a needle driven thru her stomach multiple times in many sessions. All that in order to keep replacing the amniotic fluid in her womb with that solution.

And it half assed worked, I think she went into 2 months premature labor while AT work. She shat the loaf who had working lungs, but no kidneys, constant dialysis is keeping this loaf alive. And it has been from day one...ugh!

All because moomy didn't want to take her first doctors suggestions to terminate and all that pro-liar crap she's been spoonfed. She found a fellow Fundie female whos a doctor and had this procedure done. All this to the tune of over 250,000, now I believe a woman has a first and last choice with her body. Plus being in such a high job, she and Duh can afford it easily.

But when she said it might be used for other loaves, I have to backpeal a bit.

1. For the folks who can afford it, that's one thing. However process is extremely costly, in addition to lifetime care for loaf and possible moo if complications arise. Its well out of the range of normal welfare or middle class breeders. With the government footing the bill for most of their lifestyles, the already bad money situation will get worse. People's personal debt has the potential skyrocket even more than with IVF.

2. It's playing God, people who nature has pulled the repoductive plug on. Will like the IVF/pro-liar crowd believe it's their Gawd-given right to shoot out crotch rockets. Many women can die, have permanent health issuesand etc. Not to mention, what about the child they will have just as many if not more health issues. Also later in life possibly can't work and will have to be on permanent disability because they are missing vital organs.

3. Pure selfishness! Basically just have the almighty loaf damming the poor lil'thing to a devoid childhood and adulthood. Who's going to care for them if they get older, I mean if they live that long? What if worse health issues develop? And etc, etc., not to mention if the worse does happen later. Moo who didn't want to cry for Loafley, she will cry anyway at a funeral. There soaking up the fleeting attention and after its all over usually gets to work on another if she hasn't already. I mean, who can forget Lily the Tristomy or the Vegetina Saga?

It's crap just like this, I'm glad I'm childfree!
November 19, 2014
I've said it before and I'll say it again: there are things way, waaaaaay worse than merely not existing. I wish the forced-birthers would process that information.
November 20, 2014
starlady
I know of several 'veggie loaves' and all of them are named 'Abigail' What's up with that? Seriously! (remeber Vegitina?)

Any new developments in that twisted saga? Looks like the "@ll @bout @big@il" Facebook page gets updated regularly.
November 20, 2014
starlady

Vegitable loaves are like those creepy Reborn Dolls for those forced birther Cows. They can have all the attention, all the 'fun' of having a loaf, and the hospital staff have all the cunt work.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 20, 2014
I think it would be best to give birth just to donate the organs, so that more defective loaves can live.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login