Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another moo dies for a newborn

Posted by cfdavep 
Another moo dies for a newborn
November 21, 2014
This maybe the same moo as before. This one was from Colorado and "did not hesitate" to choose the C-section that would kill her and save the screamer. The hubby is devastated. People take breeding WAY to seriously. Scary thing is these stories are popular as people just luv these moos for "making the ultimate sacrifice"
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/news/a33473/mother-sacrifices-life-to-save-unborn-son/
Re: Another moo dies for a newborn
November 21, 2014
Oh geeze... if they knew the C=section would kill her...I guess natchrual was out of the question. So WHY get inpig in the first place?
November 21, 2014

"How do I explain to him that his mom is gone giving birth to him? I think about that all the time," Wes Bugal told KUSA-TV. "How do I explain when he asks, 'Where's Mommy?'

Better start saving up for a good shrink, Dude, 'cause there is a chance your kid is going to be left with a massive guilt complex.

I wonder if the minds of these cows would be changed if told "yanno what, lady? Your husband will likely be remarried within a year or have a new partner. Few men would be able to deal with the responsibilities of a home and child(ren). Your kid is going to call another woman, whom you have no idea of character or child-raising tactics, 'Mother.' You don't know if your widower is going to find a woman who will raise this kid with the same ideas you had wished to impart to it, or if the kid is going to have any sort of close relationship with the woman at all. It might end up becoming a back-of-the-coucher to its half-sibling(s) who will likely come along when the husband picks another partner."

Someone should make a study of women who go for the nonsense of self-sacrifice. There is something wrong with them. I speculate an extreme form of narcissism. They think that, in dying so the child will live, they will attain some sort of sainted status and never-ever be forgotten. Their existence will always be associated with a noble act (to them).

In reality, they're nothing but selfish cows.
November 21, 2014
You know.. Horrible as it is.. He could simply replace the dead mom with a new mom and tell the kid he came out of her. That's an idea. Tremendously insulting to her death, but hey, at least the kid won't be fucked up. shrug
November 21, 2014
and one day.. the truth comes out and you have a subplot for your great american novel. LOL Actually I am writing a chapter on a similar subject in my book right now. Still in the thinking phase, but, it will be in there. Young woman finds out that her father is not her bio father...because mom had an afaire.....ahhhh.
November 21, 2014
Dorisan

I wonder if the minds of these cows would be changed if told "yanno what, lady? Your husband will likely be remarried within a year or have a new partner. Few men would be able to deal with the responsibilities of a home and child(ren). Your kid is going to call another woman, whom you have no idea of character or child-raising tactics, 'Mother.' You don't know if your widower is going to find a woman who will raise this kid with the same ideas you had wished to impart to it, or if the kid is going to have any sort of close relationship with the woman at all. It might end up becoming a back-of-the-coucher to its half-sibling(s) who will likely come along when the husband picks another partner."

If they wait that long.

I know two of these: one woman died of leukemia (don't think they had kids yet) and her husband married one of her nurses less than six months later.

Saw another friend of a friend who married a widower this summer; his wife died a year ago (birfin' complications).

Most don't wait for your side of the bed to get cold before moving someone else into it. Die while birfin' and some other woman will be Mommy in short order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 21, 2014
Like when a loaf dies and gets replaced, I guess so can a moo or duh. So much for love. It's all about convenience and what people want.

They don't seem to care that much about the person they were with, the loaf they shat, because deep down, humans are expendable and they can always get another if something goes wrong with the first.
November 21, 2014
Sometime I read about men in the 18th or 19th century who would just marry their houseworkers or the single women down the road to get a moo for the 7 or 8 kids. The women would jump on this as it was a place to live and a role in life. Not many men are going to do the single duh thing for long if he can help it
November 21, 2014
Dorisan

Agreed. Moo dies before she can even hold the child and she thinks she'll be remembered? Have a shrine built in the foyer of the house to be prayed to every morning and evening? That her husband will never remarry?

99% of the time, Duh will have remarried before the loaf's first birthday. The kid will get a couple of stories about its Moo, but at some point will move beyond that because why dwell on a woman it never got a chance to know? It's not like Moo is ever going to make a reappearance. Hell, even M@tt L0g3lin was trying to find a replacement shortly after Liz's death and he was making a career out of being a sudden widower and single father. Didn't the real life husband of Shelby or whatever her name was from Steel Magnolia's immediately remarry after she died?

It's not a noble sacrifice to die in childbirth with the knowledge that it was likely to happen. It's just selfish and unnecessary in the end. It only results in you being forgotten.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 21, 2014
Yes, Pat Robinson, the real life husband, remarried 5-6 months after her death. He is on his third marriage.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 21, 2014
The worst part is that they already had an older kyd, a daughter. Did Moomy think her daughter would rather have a sibling (who will no doubt monopolize her father & other relatives' attention for the next few years at least, who there is NO guarantee will be her "best fwend" or whatever the reason is for people to insist on having more than one kyd, who will use more of their single father's time and resources rather than helping support her, and whom she might resent knowing he caused her mother to die) than a living moo? Yes it's her life, but part of being a pahrunt is making decisions that will affect your (LIVING) chyldrun with them in mind. I feel so bad for the daughter.,,and the duh, although that will change if he picks up another sow and throws his current kyds (again, especially the daughter) behind the couch.

And the comments on that article, ugh. :BS
November 22, 2014
Dorisan

Someone should make a study of women who go for the nonsense of self-sacrifice. There is something wrong with them. I speculate an extreme form of narcissism. They think that, in dying so the child will live, they will attain some sort of sainted status and never-ever be forgotten. Their existence will always be associated with a noble act (to them).

This is what I've always suspected, as well. But I've always been rated the asshole for opining that I'd have said 'scratch this, we'll try again or, better yet, just forget it.'
November 22, 2014
When I hear stories like this, I hope both moo and spawn bite it. Why? If nature says "You know, you really should not be breeding." in the form of infertility or the fact that inpignasty will KILL you, then you should listen to nature and NOT BREED. If you're too stupid to get it through your head that nature knows best, then you and your spawn should BOTH die and save the rest of us from your clearly defective genes.
November 22, 2014
bunny
When I hear stories like this, I hope both moo and spawn bite it. Why? If nature says "You know, you really should not be breeding." in the form of infertility or the fact that inpignasty will KILL you, then you should listen to nature and NOT BREED. If you're too stupid to get it through your head that nature knows best, then you and your spawn should BOTH die and save the rest of us from your clearly defective genes.

I agree with this when they've clearly chosen to sluice despite knowing it was a bad idea, but it sounds like Moo died of an amniotic fluid embolism which is something that often happens out of nowhere. HOWEVER, awful as it sounds I still think it would be better if the loaf kicked the bucket—because Duh would only be stuck with one kyd to raise on his own instead of two, and the older sibling won't have to grow up resenting the younger one for killing Moomy.
November 23, 2014
barbur
Dorisan

This is what I've always suspected, as well. But I've always been rated the asshole for opining that I'd have said 'scratch this, we'll try again or, better yet, just forget it.'

Really.

No sympathy from me, just a fuckton of impatience :cool Like - what - your ovaries shut down, you won't be able to get pregnant again? If they're all so big on the God business, then don't they realize that this fetus - if it is considered life from the moment of conception - will simply return to the holy handbasket?

Save your own life and try again.

I've googled several articles (and found the funding site where the blubbering masses contributed 45k) and didn't see any mention of the husband's participation in the decision. As a patient, it was totally up to the mother to decide, but I wonder if he was even taken into account when the decision was made?
November 23, 2014
I want to personally strangle many of the commentors to the article, particularly the pro-liars.

If the woman had decided to be there for her existing kid, they would excoriate her. To me, choosing to live for the child that was already here would be the responsible thing to do. I grew up without a parent--my dad died in his early 30's. I also know someone whose mother died having him. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
November 23, 2014
cfdavep
Sometime I read about men in the 18th or 19th century who would just marry their houseworkers or the single women down the road to get a moo for the 7 or 8 kids. The women would jump on this as it was a place to live and a role in life. Not many men are going to do the single duh thing for long if he can help it

Anyone else remember the book Sarah, Plain and Tall? That heap of glurge (along with its Hallmark Hall of Fame adaptation) was forced down my throat in school, and I hated every minute of it.

It was kinda like the situation you described -- a turn-of-the-century Moo dies from birfin' babies, and Duh sends off for a mail-order bride. Gag me.
November 23, 2014
Duh will be getting TONS of sympathy pussy. He'll find a replacement moo in no time at all. Then they'll have "one of their own" and the killer loaf and oldest will be shoved off to the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
November 24, 2014
I'm sure some people feel sacrificing one's own life for their kid is heroic and all, but in reality, it's anything but. By giving your life so your unborn loaf can come out alive, you are effectively taking that child's mother away from them. In addition, you take away your existing kids' mother, your husband's (or wife's) partner, and break the hearts of family and friends... and for what? A kid that won't even know you or remember you? I feel sorry for the husband since I'm sure he had no say in Moo's "brave" decision, but I feel most sorry for the daughter whose mother is now dead because of her fucking brother. Even if she knows it was Moo's choice to die, the kid will still always hate the brother because his being born is what took her mother away.

And yeah, Duhddy won't be single for too long. Moos and wanna-Moos get nice and moist over widower Duhs and some idiot will marry his ass in no time.

I just do not see the logic. You can make another baby. Yes, it sucks to have a loaf die on you and It'll suck waiting for another one to grow, but they are replaceable. And you know for a fucking fact that Moo and Duh will get to work on a new loaf before the ink on the brat's death certificate is dry. Replacing someone you've known and loved for years is a lot harder. Did this cunt not for one second think about how letting herself die would affect her existing daughter? Or does the girl-brat not matter because she doesn't have a penis? Sacrificing yourself when you have people that depend on you is nothing more than selfishness. Is it selfless when someone hurls themselves into traffic to save a random kid and the adult dies, but the savior actually has a bed-ridden disabled relative or spouse at home that is entirely dependent on them? It's okay to be selfless, but when your sacrifices hurt those around you who need you, it is no longer selfless.

It's also the ultimate breeder wet dream: have a kid to leave your mark on the world, then die so you don't have to raise its ass. You become a fucking saint/martyr because you essentially run away from your responsibilities. Funny, when men leave their kids without a father by deserting them and the mothers, they're deadbeats. When a woman voluntarily leaves her children motherless so one kid can live, she's a hero.
November 24, 2014
CF_Amy
Duh will be getting TONS of sympathy pussy. He'll find a replacement moo in no time at all. Then they'll have "one of their own" and the killer loaf and oldest will be shoved off to the side.

Yep, I think "a casserole and a blow job" is the industry standard.

November 26, 2014
It seems we're not the only ones who think this glorification of martyrdom should end.

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/25/dont_make_heroes_of_women_who_die_in_childbirth
November 26, 2014
drlove0378
cfdavep

Anyone else remember the book Sarah, Plain and Tall? That heap of glurge (along with its Hallmark Hall of Fame adaptation) was forced down my throat in school, and I hated every minute of it.

It was kinda like the situation you described -- a turn-of-the-century Moo dies from birfin' babies, and Duh sends off for a mail-order bride. Gag me.

Or they marry you fuckin sister. I remember reading about how that shit was actually expected. If you died, the widower or widow was expected to snap up the leftover sibling. Good times.
November 26, 2014
rudeawakening
I agree with this when they've clearly chosen to sluice despite knowing it was a bad idea, but it sounds like Moo died of an amniotic fluid embolism which is something that often happens out of nowhere.

This is an event that could ONLY happen in a woman who is pregnant/in labor. She would DEFINITELY still be around if she did not have a baby.
November 27, 2014
Toodles bitch! :hello

She's too stupid to continue sucking up anymore of our air.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login