Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

See moos are in fact terrorists!openmouthed shock

Posted by thom_c 
See moos are in fact terrorists!openmouthed shock
November 21, 2014
ISIS moo to stay on jail till trial

Awww poor moo of 7 year old arrested for supporting ISIS. The FBI is warring against working mothers /sarcasm.

Why she can't be a terrorist - she's a sainted mom!

She was only doing it to support her kids!

{there's a new bingo card in here somewhere}

I have an idea: strap some c4 around her and send her to the god damned isis bastards. just make sure it goes off in their midst.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: See moos are in fact terrorists!openmouthed shock
November 21, 2014
Article has bingos and almost seems to try to downplay the issue by saying that she is a mother. Yep, even in cases like these, mothers get a free pass.

I read a few other stories where women were having lots of kids on purpose just so said kids can go out and perform some very radical duties. The sainthood of mothers was not always like that but something has changed. The other day, on NPR, they were talking about how culture has changed and how well it is all documented in old books. At one time, in kids' stories, there was a "bad mother", then, culture changed and it became a "bad stepmother". Today's books, they don't reference any parent figure in any wrong doing. It is usually now some single, childless man who does all the dirty deeds. Very interesting how societies get to brainwashing. They start early.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login