Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Three Days In Nov.

Posted by deanad 
Three Days In Nov.
November 24, 2014
My sister and I have a really cute apartment that we rent out for vacation rentals on Airbnb. We got a reservation for an event being held in my city in Nov, 2015, about three months ago.

This morning I got a text that she is going to have to cancel it. Why? You can GUESS why! Because her daughter just got Inpig. Overbearing Much? A three day weekend THIRTEEN fucking months from now? Blech. Even if I were stupid enough to ever get pregnant, I sure as hell would not want my mother building her life around me, my belly, and my offspring.

Just a small bitch today, CF Gods and Goddesses!
Re: Three Days In Nov.
November 24, 2014
Wow. A year in advance she's already decided that she's so indispensable that she'll need to cancel plans for 3 days a year from now?? Sad.
November 24, 2014
That's.. really pathetic.. doh face
November 24, 2014
Some people want to be needed and valued so badly that they will sacrifice having a real purpose in their life to have false purpose of being indispensable.
November 24, 2014
Wow! That's just sad. 3 days away from grand Loafley and it's the end of the world. smile rolling left righteyes2
November 24, 2014
Annndddd....breeders complain when they have no fun or social lives. smile rolling left righteyes2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login