Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Martyr Moo lable sane mother a PPD victim because Sane still has a life after sprogging.

Posted by aliceblue 
Sane mom writes article "12 Things That Did Not Happen When I Became a Mom" Sounds like a real PNB who still has interests of her own, doesn't think being a mom makes her better than others or that her time is more important AND still has sex. Two massive bovines start lowing about how she shouldn't have had kids and that she is unemotional and might have postpartum depression because she isn't willing to ignore he own needs and give up being a real person. Not sure if I should be amused waving hellolarious or pissed off angry flipping off at the twunts.
Just proves it is actually possible not to subscribe to the sacred moo cult.

But of course the SHAMOO brigade want to perpetuate the myth, because it justifies their continuing not to work, and to play Farmville all day and bleat on the internet about raising teh fyoooture and how harrrrd it is.
That sounds like a down-to-earth, realistic person who has her head on straight.

The Mommy Martyr brigade is probably terrified as all fuck by that.
I'm sorry, all I heard was: "we are too entrenched in the mommy cult to have lives." Good for this PNB! GET IT!
yummynotmummy
Just proves it is actually possible not to subscribe to the sacred moo cult.

But of course the SHAMOO brigade want to perpetuate the myth, because it justifies their continuing not to work, and to play Farmville all day and bleat on the internet about raising teh fyoooture and how harrrrd it is.

Yep, they are honestly scary-

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Yes I imagine it is so haaard being a martyr moo having to play all those facebook games, neglect your kids, and bitch at everyone else for not doing the same. It must truly be exhausting. smile rolling left righteyes2

Haha, I think this is funny. I think she wrote this article JUST to rile up the other moos.
Moo vs. Moo.
Well said by the author. Also, numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 10 are true of all mothers, no matter how much they insist otherwise.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login