Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bridal store owner takes no shit from breeder cow and her ill-behaved spawn

Posted by Cambion 
Bridal store owner takes no shit from breeder cow and her ill-behaved spawn
December 12, 2014
Not Always Right

(I am a cashier at a shop that specializes in fine clothing, like for proms and weddings. As such we have MANY white dresses made from materials that are easily soiled.)

Me: “Welcome to [Bridal Store]. How may I help you?”

Mother: “I just wanted to see what kind of dresses you have. I’m getting married soon.”

Me: “Congratulations! My supervisor is just over there, and she can help you out with anything you need.”

(At this point, I notice that a small boy followed her in, and he is carrying one of those family-sized bags of cheesy snacks. I can immediately predict this turning sour.)

Me: “Ma’am, if you’d like, we have a room in the back that your son can play in. We have a selection of toys and movies that he may like.”

Mother: “It’ll be fine. [Son] is a dearie, and he won’t mess anything up.”

(I just shrug it off, but try to keep an eye on the little boy. My attention is diverted by a lady purchasing a bow tie for her husband. By the time I am done with her, the little boy is nowhere to be seen, and I assume that he has gotten bored and gone into the room to play. After a while, the lady comes back up with a layaway check and a girdle.)

Me: “Thank you for making us your choice for your wedding dress. Your total is [total].”

Mother: “You haven’t seen my son, have you?”

Me: “He’s probably in the room in the back. You’re welcome to go back there if you’d like.”

Mother: “I’ll get him after I’m done here.”

(She proceeds to finish her order, gets her son, and leaves. I still feel uneasy about the little boy with the big bag of food.)

Me: “[Owner], I’m going to check inventory. I kinda feel off about that little boy.

(I get up and start searching the dresses, and find at least a half dozen dresses of varying styles and colors, a bunch of tablecloths, and even the dressing room mirrors with nice, smeary orange hand prints. I gather the dresses and cloths up and show them to my boss.)

Owner: *takes one look* “Put them with her dress in layaway. She just chose her bridesmaid dresses.”

(She later came back and tried to contest the extra dresses, claiming that they’re “not the ones she wanted,” and even threatened to report us to our local Better Business Bureau for “framing her innocent child.” Regardless, none of it worked. As a final attempt to make us feel bad, she gave us a picture of her bridesmaids and her wearing all those soiled dresses. We framed it.)

This is what should fucking happen when breeders allow their monsters to destroy merchandise for the sake of amusement. I guarantee if more breeders got kicked in the wallets when their kids acted like rotten shits, they'd try harder to discipline their little shrieking crotch stains. Good for the store owner for not eating the cost of those dresses so Bossie can be happy.
That was satisfying. I LOVE it when breeders get the smack down.
Hope the shop owner puts those pictures in a prominent spot to emphasize the NO FOOD or DRINKS sign that should have been erected in the first place.

We were at Colonial Williamsburg many years back, where I visited a costume shop where you could buy clothes just like the historically correct garb the docents and re-enactors wore. There was a big sign that said "ask for assistance with costumes" even though they were all on open racks. Also, a fierce-looking attendant who kept an eye on all the customers. When she saw me idling around one particular set of dresses, she came over and asked "are you interested in these?" When I nodded, she reached in her pocket and whipped out a pair of disposable gloves for me to wear.

If the incident described with the brat had occurred in that shop, I think she might have grabbed him by the ear and hauled him over to the Commons, where a faux execution with muskets would have been acted out.
What amazes me about this story is that Moo literally did not do a SINGLE thing right.

1.) She didn't use birth control.
2.) She brought her spawn to the bridal store.
3.) She let him eat in the bridal store.
4.) She refused to supervise him.
5.) She didn't take advantage of the room in the back.
6.) She shrugged it off when she didn't know where he was and despite repeated hints that he shouldn't be wandering around the store unsupervised.
7.) She didn't fess up that her kyd had ruined merchandise.
8.) She didn't apologize when she got caught.
9.) She tried to pin it on the store and made threats.
10.) She made an attempt at passive-aggression that just turned into more ammo in favor of the store.

the world 'fail' on flames

Nonetheless, the ending was extremely satisfying. devil with smile
rudeawakening
What amazes me about this story is that Moo literally did not do a SINGLE thing right.

6.) She shrugged it off when she didn't know where he was and despite repeated hints that he shouldn't be wandering around the store unsupervised.
10.) She made an attempt at passive-aggression that just turned into more ammo in favor of the store.

In other words: Typical non-parenting.
rudeawakening

god I love fail number 1 on this list. but yeah seriously, how stupid could she be? she left items and details to pick up later, did she think that no one would notice, and the next probly non moo bride to be who walked in to buy a dress would accept that shit only a moo to be would find cute?

I used to get stuff like this at the computer store I worked at, people used to buy something and try to steal stuff, without realising they just gave us all there details.

im surprised the store even had a kids room, far as I've ever seen the child must stay outside with a gardian or at the edge of the sales counter where the attendant maning the register can keep an eye on it while another attendant helps the customer.

still a good read any day, and what did the moo think, that the store would send her out a refund if they felt shamed by a photo of her life fails, as a cf but child hater, I would so put that somewhere, where I could laugh at it everyday
I wonder if the bridesmaids were genuinely required to wear the stained dresses, or if Moo just had them all pose with said dresses to try and make the store owner feel bad. Speaks volumes about Moo if she made the bridesmaids wear dirty dresses, as I'm sure some would have preferred to purchase their own.

Not everyone will bend over and think your brats' destructive behavior is awwww-so-cuuuuute, Moos. I assume wedding dresses of any kind are not cheap and since this sounds like an independent bridal store rather than a chain outlet, the owner would have likely had to eat at least a couple grand in lost merchandise because of CheeseFinger.

And the author says the dresses are made out of easily-soiled fabric... but I assume cheese dust wouldn't be that hard to remove if the dress was professionally cleaned. So was Moo really that cheap that she couldn't have fucking cheese stains cleaned off the dresses? I bet she could have easily resold them online too. Meanwhile, she'll tell everyone she knows about the demon store owner that "ruined" her wedding until her dying breath.
I didn't even think of that, Cambion! I know a lot of brides expect their bridesmaids to pay for the pre-selected dresses themselves...I hope Moo didn't make hers PAY for cheese-stained dresses, though I wouldn't be surprised if she did. :eyebrows
More retailers need to stand their ground over this shit - glad this one did. Perhaps Moo will think twice about dragging her grubby little spawn with her next time she wants to go look at expensive shit, if it hits her in the wallet.
It's sad that our society is structured so that you can't seem to get assholes' attention any other way other than hitting them in the wallet. But, if that's what fucking gets through to them, so be it...

The bridal store owner rocks for 1) making Stupid Moo accountable and 2) standing her ground. Good on her!
Has everyone noticed the recent push-back against breeder behavior? I am THRILLED! Can't wait for the next big story!
I think it's awesome and can only hope it continues. It's nice to see some business owners and employees stand up to breeders and their screeching mongrels. To be honest, I think if parents simply acknowledged wrongdoing, apologized and offered to pay for ruined shit, their bullshit might be overlooked. But since breeders act like they and their brats do no wrong, people are becoming more and more likely to call them out on their bad behavior. It's commonplace now for breeders to do whatever they want (and allow their kids to do the same) and act like they've done nothing wrong. I just think people in general are getting sick of their bullshit and aren't bending over and taking it anymore.

And they should too. No one should get a free pass just because they have a snot miner in tow. If your kid wrecks shit, it should reflect badly on you as a parent and then you apologize to whomever you've inconvenienced and you pay for the damage. If you didn't want to pay, then you shouldn't have created a little beast that likes to break shit.

Money and sluicing are the only things breeders understand, and since you can't cut out their loaf ovens or cut off their balls, you have to take their money to make them fucking learn anything.
Once upon a time, when a kid destroyed store inventory, the parent paid for the item(s), no arguments. Of course, during that time, there were social graces expected out of children, even the very small ones. They wouldn't have come into a bridal store eating Cheetos, if they were allowed in the store in the first place. Parents then knew that there were some places their children had no business being. The places that did allow children didn't have to put up signs explicitly telling people that their children needed to be on their best behavior or risk being kicked out.

A whole 25-30 years ago (so even during my own childhood). Now business have to force breeders' hands so they don't lose money on inventory that now can't be sold or restored or lose other customers because children are allowed to run rampant without discipline. Maybe when the breeders are constantly paying out of pocket for unusable items their little crack monkeys break or find themselves persona non grata at other places that finally got sick of their ilk and outright banned children, they'll start finding it easier to start actually being a parent and home-train their kids.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: Bridal store owner takes no shit from breeder cow and her ill-behaved spawn
December 19, 2014
Where I live now the shops always make you pay for stuff. It was a bit of a surprise to me, because I'm used to grocery stores forgiving genuine accidents. I didn't mind paying when I turned and accidentally knocked a jar of the next person's groceries off the conveyer belt, but it seems that this would discourage some people from notifying someone for cleanup if they knock something over.

So I really cannot see any store here putting up with spoiled merchandise when it wasn't even an accident. How insane that holding people accountable was so unexpected in this story!
What, no mention on whether the moo picked out a white or off-white dress?
I think even JC Penny's forbids customer food and drink in their store. Why wouldn't the bridal store? Even if it were a sincere and likeable customer, would you really want that adult sloshing diet Coke on a dress and leaving the store to deal with it? Accidents will finally happen, after every Nth customer or so.

The moo should've left the kyd elsewhere. The moo shouldn't have brought it in with cheesy poofs. The store should've had a policy of no food and drink. The staff or owner should've got confrontational and removed the threat of the kyd at the beginning even without a policy.

But seeing as how none of that happened, I'm glad the entitlemoo had to pay up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login