Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A preggo belly can be a dangerous weapon :rolleyes2

Posted by Dorisan 
A preggo belly can be a dangerous weapon :rolleyes2
December 13, 2014
Something to inspire a small *snork*

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a54063892/no_more_showering_with_my_youngest_daughter
Re: A preggo belly can be a dangerous weapon :rolleyes2
December 14, 2014
bouncing and laughing and EW. Haha, poor kyd.

Coming soon:
-Moo's water breaks all over her toadler's head
-Moo accidentally squirts kyd in the eye with titty milk
-Moo queefs in bed after third-degree tear; dutch-ovens husband to death
December 14, 2014
Holy balls did they jump on that poster who mentioned legal questions. MMMMOOOOOOO!!!!!
December 15, 2014
haha that's hilarious someone anti kid is trolling the fuck out of them about her showering with a 4 year old, like some kinda of petafile, but seriously, the kids 4 she cant wash her self just barly enough to qualify as clean with her mother standing nearby?
December 16, 2014

Yeah I used to shower with my oldest, we'd also leave the plug in and called it a "shower bath" so he could play with his toys.

. . . So your kid can sit in the filthy shower water that runs off your body to fill the tub? Seven hells these bitches are disgusting.
December 16, 2014
Her reasoning for doing this is because she has no time. So.. The logic of creating another child makes no sense if you barely have time to bathe the one you have. I sense a pedo-moo. I shudder to think of all the molestations that have gone not only unnoticed but encouraged by this type of thinking that mothers can't be sexual creatures at all, towards anyone, most assuredly their kids. I see a crop of invisible sufferers, and quite frankly I'm sickened.
December 16, 2014
Shiny

Yeah I used to shower with my oldest, we'd also leave the plug in and called it a "shower bath" so he could play with his toys.

. . . So your kid can sit in the filthy shower water that runs off your body to fill the tub? Seven hells these bitches are disgusting.

Since Moo is probably standing up to her ankles in urine, courtesy of little Mcpeeleigh, I guess it is fair.::brbl
December 16, 2014
aliceblue
Shiny

Since Moo is probably standing up to her ankles in urine, courtesy of little Mcpeeleigh, I guess it is fair.::brbl

A shower where you come out filthier than when you went in. Ugh.
December 16, 2014
mumofsixbirds
aliceblue
Shiny

A shower where you come out filthier than when you went in. Ugh.

Is it a golden shower?
December 17, 2014
waving hellolarious

I was wondering if anyone else had that same thought.
December 19, 2014
Getting a mental picture of this waving hellolarious
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login