Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why Jahi McMath's Moo Thinks Her Daughter Isn't Brain-Dead

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Why Jahi McMath's Moo Thinks Her Daughter Isn't Brain-Dead
December 17, 2014
Well, well, it looks like Jahi McMath's Moo has decided to weigh in on why she thinks her daughter's not brain-dead.

Why Jahi Mc Math Moo Thinks She's Not Brain-Dead
Re: Why Jahi McMath's Moo Thinks Her Daughter Isn't Brain-Dead
December 17, 2014
Slush fund must be drying out. You never hear from them otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 17, 2014
Poor kid. I hope one day she gets the quick death she needs. It's a shame the police can't go after her for child abuse.
December 17, 2014
Maybe there's something to this. I mean, Jahi's Moo also seems to be brain-dead, yet she functions.

Retired UCLA pediatric neurology professor Dr. Alan Shewmon wrote an official declaration this fall that although he hadn't personally examined Jahi, the videos and what he understands from others who examined her "leave no doubt that Jahi is conscious, and can not only hear but can even understand simple verbal requests ... and make appropriate motor responses."

And who are these others who have examined her? Moo and other relatives? Or just doctors who watch the videos Moo posts?

Jahi has been out of the long-term care facility since August, and she has been moved to Winkfield's new New Jersey home, where she gets 24-hour nursing care.

Ohhhh so that's how they're getting away with it. Probably no hospital or medical facility wanted to keep a corpse wired up indefinitly, so Moo has Jahi's body at home and has alleged nurses come in to take care of her.

Winkfield said she's reached puberty over the last year, and has had two menstrual cycles -- something Dolan said can only happen to someone with a functioning brain.

Just because Moo says it doesn't mean it actually happened. Who is to say it's an actual cycle and not just her body purging itself of fluids? I don't know if the uterus empties itself the way other orifices/organs do, but of course Moo won't bring in a doctor to confirm anything because they'd tell her something she didn't want to hear. It's easier just for Moo to claim all these things, which is why it's on Yahoo News.

The next step will be getting Jahi's California death certificate reversed so she can move back home and get disability benefits in California, Dolan said. Experts have already testified on her behalf, he said.

And out comes the truth! Moo wants Jahi to be declared alive so she can cash in on the girl's body and reap disability dough. No wonder they're trying so hard to tell the world she's alive - I bet they'd get a shitload of bennies given how "disabled" Jahi is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login