Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lowing moo gets a FB smackdown

Posted by aliceblue 
Lowing moo gets a FB smackdown
December 17, 2014
Stupid moo get turned away from a theater that prohibits loaves in R rated movies after 6 p.m.. Moo tries to make it all about her tits and that the theater doesn't want beefers. Thankfully the theater does not give in and all the comments are telling her that she is an idiot. :jump

LINK or copy
https://www.facebook.com/amctheatres/posts/10152440412227413
Anonymous User
Re: Lowing moo gets a FB smackdown
December 17, 2014
Woohoo!! Is the tide really, seriously starting to change out there?? Are the entitlemoos using social media to low about not being catered to finally getting what they deserve?? :GOMIIMOG
Fuck me sideways, I think I might begin to have a little faith in humanity again.

Travis Carl
If you're allowed to bring a baby to an R rated movie, then I'm allowed to get drunk and and yell obscenities at the next Pixar movie.

Travis Carl, I just fell in love with you a little. Let's make it a date-- next Pixar movie, I'll bring the vodka. You in? :drkbddy
December 17, 2014
Awesome!! Another pretentious cunt gets owned, & she gets the smack down on Facebook, after going there to be an attention whore & martyr moo.
:GOMIIMOG
December 17, 2014
Browsing the comments (loving them!), somebody made a good point: is bringing up breastfeeding now the "go-to" in trying to force businesses to change policies and rules the La Leche MooCows don't like? The dairy cows should be an exception to every rule no matter what because holding them up to the same standards as everybody else is against the mainstream white feminism they subscribe to?

Honestly, she doesn't even need a place to sit and beef in Target or Petsmart because it's quite easy to work around a baby's feeding schedule. A 3-month old doesn't need to nurse more than 2-3 hours. Nurse before leaving, baby will sleep for most of your errands, might have to do a diaper change, have a list of what you need and where you need to go and make a route so you're not doing a lot of unnecessary driving, and you can be done by the time the baby needs to be fed again. And seriously, you can nurse in your fucking car. You have a goddamn SUV or minivan, you have plenty of room and privacy and have no need for a store to kowtow to you under threats of lawsuits and nurse-ins.

Fucking whiny-ass white middle-class women with no real problems. I hope some real shit happens to them. I want to see them flail about unable to handle it. Freaking the fuck out because they can't take a fucking 3-month old to an R-rated movie after 6PM because holy shit sacrifices have to be made when you choose to have a child and it's not all positive attention and people falling at your feet. Jesus fucking Christ on a goddamn pogo stick.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
December 18, 2014
Paragon, your post was brilliant!

These Moos have no fucking idea what a REAL problem is and would have no fucking clue how to deal with it.

Self-entitled giant twats.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 18, 2014
When I hear R rated, I think sexaul, so running on that though train, this moo is taking her crotch stain in to suckle her nipples during the raunchy parts, that seems wrong in every light. Now assuming its just a gorey movie, dumb moo think that won't imprint on the kid?, either way, company's have rules, there for everyone, heffa and her calf arnt aloud?, then they arnt aloud, get a sitter.
December 18, 2014
I just love that hundreds of people responded that same day to tell the Moo how wrong she was.

In my browsing, it seemed like everyone was telling her in different ways what an idiot she is on this issue.
December 18, 2014
I love how she tried to turn it into an "I was rejected for breastfeeding" issue and was expecting everyone to rush to her defense and force the movie theater to bend to her will, when really it was a "no little kids in R-rated movies after 6 p.m." issue and all the commenters saw right through her and handed her ass to her. That's really rich. It gives me a little hope for society that not every "Give me what I want because I'm breastfeeding!" cry will just be blindly accepted at face value by the mostly-parent masses.
December 18, 2014
Moo is on crack if she thinks that a 3 month old belongs in a cinema showing R-rated films.

This is yet another fucking example of breeders thinking that their lives don't have to change when they sluice, they should be able to go anywhere and everywhere with their spawn, and nowhere is off limits.

If you have kids, you should do so with full knowledge that your priorities are going to change, you won't be out at all hours of the night in bars and clubs, drinking, or going to adult oriented films in the evenings with a fucking baybee. Christ on a cracker, is it really that hard for some of these breeder assholes to get their head around?
December 18, 2014
Of course moo will use udder-feeding as her excuse to bring a freshly-hatched loaf to an R Rated movie. That's their modus operandi.

I'm so glad to see she got the well-deserved smackdown, and it probably has her "humiliated and crying" as all these beefing moos claim.

I believe ill-behaved breeders and spawn are getting their BS shoved back into their faces more often than not. It's the village calling; it wants its sanity back.
December 18, 2014
The theater replied to her on the FB thread, and politely smacked her down, too. waving hellolarious
December 19, 2014
What was also good about her smackdown was that it was nonparents and parents who commented alike. She (the complainant) can't claim that it was "those ebil child haters were nasty to me but the parents were divided about my problem with AMC" deals.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login