Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

shopping center taking Christmas carols to far

Posted by exile 
shopping center taking Christmas carols to far
December 18, 2014
Each year around this time is usually somewhat unbearable, what with all the screaming kids on holidays, stressed out moos, crappy child entertainment areas all over the place, and the endless carols played over each stores radio, in my local shopping center they normally even take it to another level of loud and kinda annoying with a brass band walking around playing carols, its really loud and echo's, so its not as pleasent as it could be.

Normally much of this stuff dosent actually bother me since I like Christmas, and I'm only at the shops once or twice for a few hours during Christmas time. But this year, this year they went one to fucking far, at fist when we entered the center we thought some kids might just be repeating the songs they were hearing in a store they just left, so didn't think much of it, after a while it dawned on me, the center had some kids crappy primary school grade Christmas carol singing recorded to play over the main centers radio, like some dumb breeder in center management had decide how lovely it would be for all the moos and little shits to listen to such heart warming drivel.

It was like some kind of sick joke, like i missed out on their darlings christmas concert send off last week and they were trying to make sure no one missed out, playing it on repeat in a public center for all to hear whether they wanted to or not. Soon as I knew what was being forced into my ears against my will, we left.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login