Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FIght Erupts on Air China Plane over a Crying Baby

Posted by deegee 
FIght Erupts on Air China Plane over a Crying Baby
December 19, 2014
I thought someone here would have posted this by now!

A fight between two women passengers and the mother of a crying baby erupted on an Air China plane. We seem to hear stories about this (broadly speaking, include restaurants, movie theaters, other transit) every week or two now. When will the airlines start either having childfree flights or at least have a separate section for the little brats who ruin the flights for everyone else?

link
Re: FIght Erupts on Air China Plane over a Crying Baby
December 19, 2014
We need CF flights. I've seen fights break out over crying babies AT MY JOB. People don't want to hear that shit any more. I feel this escalating tide of prejudice against babies and parents, and while I feel that this doesn't solve much, it's nice to know that our bitching is being joined by other people.

The most common thing is the retort that "babies cry, it's natural", but what we know is that it's also a naturally biologically manufactured noise that was MADE to inspire an absolutely rage-inducing annoyance. Parenting is literally predicated on a negative reinforcement system. However, regardless of whether it's natural, it's not something you should inflict on anyone who doesn't want it, or at least give the kid a damn binky. I wonder if there is a way to manually manipulate a baby's jaw to simulate chewing so their ears pop faster and puts an end to the misery. When I was young my parents gave me gum, but that's not for babies.
December 19, 2014
Of course the moo was the one who escalated it to physical violence.

Passenger Xiong Wan, 45, said: 'I was sitting right next to them when they started telling the woman to shut the baby up.
'She started shouting back at them and before I knew what was happening she leant over the seat and punched one of them.

No child under the age of, like, two or three (or older if they can't reliably STFU) should be on a plane under ANY circumstances except for international adoption.
December 19, 2014
Love how the mother threw the first punch but everyone is defending her and her poor baybee. What kind of stupid cunt starts a fight in an enclosed space when her child is there? One misplaced blow could have broken the kid's neck. She should be charged with child endangerment along with the charges for endangering passengers on a plane.
December 19, 2014

I feel this escalating tide of prejudice against babies and parents, and while I feel that this doesn't solve much, it's nice to know that our bitching is being joined by other people.

Babies have always cried. The difference is that idiot parents don't take them out or have consideration for other peoples' ears.

On a plane, it's different. There is no escape. If your kid is too young to not scream and cry uncontrollably, you should have some consideration for other passengers and not go.
December 19, 2014
I flew back to the UK recently from Europe and a baby screamed solidly for an hour. The flight attendants came over to Moo and asked her to move to the back of the plane, and try to walk the baby up and down, or do something to calm it, because it wasn't fair on other passengers. Moo didn't look happy, but she upped sticks and moved. Hey presto, when she got off her fat moo arse with the loaf, and it was walking up and down the aisle, it stopped screaming.

A crying baby is bad enough, but a crying baby when you can see full well that the Moo or Duh toting it is doing absolutely fuck all to even attempt to address the situation, that's what boils people's piss.
December 20, 2014
They make soft rubber chew toys for puppies. Since kids put any thing in their pie hole, they surely would take to that type of chewies. Parunts could put jam or peanut butter on it. Or even better Benadryl syrup. :bdid
December 20, 2014
I thought the sound frequency of crying babies were supposed to activate the 'nurturing part of brain' instead of inducing rage :drool
Scientists should reword them into 'frequency that makes people want to quickly do something to make it shut the fuck up'. Sugarcoating is boring!
It's a plot by babies.

December 21, 2014
Airplanes are not the place to attention whore crotchfruit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login