Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mother Set Newborn on Fire on New Jersey Road

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Mother Set Newborn on Fire on New Jersey Road
January 17, 2015
Another example of loving parenting. Poor kyd.

Mother set Newborn on fire on New Jersey Road
Re: Mother Set Newborn on Fire on New Jersey Road
January 17, 2015

Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier

What a horrible way to die, though sad smiley Poor baby. Throw the bitch in gen pop and see how she likes being helpless.
January 17, 2015
Remember everyone, WE are the child haters!
January 18, 2015
I don't even know what to say. This is why abortion is a good thing.
January 18, 2015
I mean, I know we like to rip on PMYABP, but seriously. If she had buyer's remorse (or what they like to refer to as PPD), was there not a more humane way to deal with the situation? The baby was still alive by the time they got it to the hospital. Can you imagine how much pain it was in not only during the time it was on fire, but in the aftermath of being burned - the time it took to get to the hospital and then another 2 hours before finally passing?

JFC. Burning is, in my experience, the worst possible pain. To call her a monster doesn't begin to cover it. A lot of these stories horrify me, especially the sizzler ones, but this might possibly take the cake. Lighting a baby on fire?

I can't stand to be around babies but this makes me sick.
January 18, 2015
[[b][/b]quote=gnarler]
I mean, I know we like to rip on PMYABP, but seriously. If she had buyer's remorse (or what they like to refer to as PPD), was there not a more humane way to deal with the situation? The baby was still alive by the time they got it to the hospital. Can you imagine how much pain it was in not only during the time it was on fire, but in the aftermath of being burned - the time it took to get to the hospital and then another 2 hours before finally passing?

JFC. Burning is, in my experience, the worst possible pain. To call her a monster doesn't begin to cover it. A lot of these stories horrify me, especially the sizzler ones, but this might possibly take the cake. Lighting a baby on fire?

I can't stand to be around babies but this makes me sick.[/quote]

There absolutely is a more humane way, she couldve taken baby to a police station, fire station, or hospital and she would not be charged with abandonment, they will take the baby no questions asked
January 18, 2015
Oh. My. God. This literally makes me sick. sad smiley

I can't imagine a more painful, agonizing way to die. That poor baby. Burning to death is one of my worst fears, and to think of what that baby went through sends my heart pounding into my throat.

And they call US chyldhaters? C'mon breeders. There ARE amenities for unwanted loaves. As mentioned above, there are hospitals and fire stations that will take a freshly hatched loaf and give it to someone who will love it.

This woman really does need to burn in Hell for eternity.
January 19, 2015
Fuck this bitch for making me all misty eyed. Fire is a horrible way to go, and there are plenty of options for an unwanted newborn. Poor little baby.

She needs to burn to death a la Breaking Bad (for those who never watched, the protagonist has 10 potential witnesses killed behind bars; while most are shanked, one dies this way.) http://genius.com/3322520/Tomi-fischer-walts-10-most-iconic-moments/Season-5-episode-8-prison-killings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 19, 2015
Yeh, they are called 'safe havens'.
Just more proof on how fucking selfish some of these damnable breeders are.
they take no precaution to prevent it, they do nothing about it while in pig, and too damn selfish to let the child have another life. I can't have it so no one will.
plus this sow is probably a few bricks short of a wall as well.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 19, 2015
UGH!!! GROSS!!! two faces puking Things cannot be UNSEEN.
January 19, 2015
JESUS! two faces pukingtwo faces puking::brbl::brbl WHAT THE FUCK!
January 19, 2015
WHAT THE FUCK. The kids are just chillin in that placenta water? face saying 'error'r :goggle ::brbl
January 19, 2015

I unapproved it because it should be in the water birth thread. Unfortunately I still see it but others will be spared.

T, you need to put that nasty picture in the water birth thread. And be sure to put a disclaimer and a scroll down on it.
January 19, 2015
I guess I miss the brain-damaging picture.

In any case, killing a baby by setting it on fire?!?! I don't know what to say. two faces puking
January 20, 2015
This is utterly baffling. Every state has safe haven laws allowing mothers to drop off newborns at certain assigned areas. Why do these idiot moos think killing the baby is better?

And if she really didn't want to have a kid in the first place, why didn't she just get an abortion?
January 20, 2015
How long before post-partum depression/psychosis is held up as the reason and excuse?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 20, 2015
kman
This is utterly baffling. Every state has safe haven laws allowing mothers to drop off newborns at certain assigned areas. Why do these idiot moos think killing the baby is better?

And if she really didn't want to have a kid in the first place, why didn't she just get an abortion?
Maybe she could not afford one, or was too far from any provider. Any sane person would abort instead of murdering. I am no doctor, but she seems to not be in possession of a full deck. Could also be the sperm infuser coerced her to carry to term. Sure it is horrible, but we do not have all the facts to judge and sentence her here.
January 20, 2015
Well, I sentence her....she is a vile selfish disgusting fucking moo, and should be locked in a tiny room for the rest of her miserable life.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
January 21, 2015
barren4ever
Maybe she could not afford one, or was too far from any provider. Any sane person would abort instead of murdering. I am no doctor, but she seems to not be in possession of a full deck. Could also be the sperm infuser coerced her to carry to term. Sure it is horrible, but we do not have all the facts to judge and sentence her here.

There are faster, kinder ways of killing a baby if you decide that's your only option. It seems to me quite reasonable to judge her.
January 21, 2015
I'm with drake and yurble on this one.
January 21, 2015
MerlynHerne
Another example of loving parenting. Poor kyd.

Mother set Newborn on fire on New Jersey Road

This polka dotted whore needs to be drawn and quartered.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
January 21, 2015
barren4ever
kman

The breeders judge us all the time.

Fuck that speckled bitch with a rusty chainsaw.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login