Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Schtupping Out...‘Holly Hobby Lobby’ Cheated On Vet Husband At Family Values Conference

Posted by navi8orgirl 
Too rich not to share...

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/01/19/tea-party-heroine-family-values-fraud-cheated-on-husband-screenshots/

Yep, the tea party darling, everyone's fave pro liar icon, the good Christian who wanted to save sluts from themselves, is a hypocritical whore who cheated on her combat vet husband.....WHILE PREACHING FAMBLEE VALUES.

The affair took place at a “Restoring the Dream” event, a Faith & Freedom conference, and on Election night 2014.

had a prolonged affair with Joel Frewa, a now-former video editor for the Tea Party News Network

Of course she refound Jeebus again, I am sure her taxpayer bought birth control worked, and her doormat husband said it was OK, so all is good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
What a giant steaming plate of zero surprise. Anybody who preaches about family values will be revealed to be a giant hypocrite, especially when they get their 15 minutes of fame. She's a Dependapotamus MilMoo with no identity outside of that and she somehow got famous for it (by the very people she was "trolling," the idiot). As soon as she got some fame and people were paying attention to her for things other than needing her to make dinner, change their diaper, clean, buy them stuff, do laundry, etc., she took advantage and spit on her supposed belief system.

These people are never to be believed when they spout off at the mouth. They somehow can remember three words of the First Amendment, the first half of the Second Amendment, and part of Leviticus 20:13, but they somehow can't remember the Decalogue(The Ten Commandments), Mark 12:31, or the Golden Rule (Matthew 7:12).

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
christian family values - put one hand on your crotch and the other on your money 'cause one way or the other this witness is about to try and screw you.

I don't think lifetime monogamy--meaning monogamy of 30, 40, 50+ years, is realistic for most people. I'm not a proponent of having multiple affairs or banging anything that moves, as that's risky to your health, but if I had to choose I'd much rather be with a partner who is human and can potentially cave to sexual temptation, as opposed to someone who is completely irresponsible, financially reckless, abusive, or an addict.

And when it comes to childfree people, I also don't see any point in it, anyway. shrug

When I express this in a group setting, I really piss off the SoCons and "Family Values" types. They really can't come up with any legitimate arguments for lifetime monogamy other than quoting a Bible verse or resorting to personal attacks.
Just like the only moral abortion is their abortion, so the only forgivable adultery is their adultery.

popcorn and jerry springer signjerry
Big non-surprise.

Whenever a social conservative bashes on the gays, I start the countdown clock until s/he is outed.

When someone of similar social leanings brays on and on about the sacred family unit, all I hear is, "If I'm not cheating now, I will be within the year."

Frankly, society would benefit from people admitting that monogamy is not for everyone...and that for a lot of monogamists, it's not necessarily easy. You don't stop having hormones just because you're monogamous. You do, however, have a higher brain to keep impulses under control if you have a monogamous commitment to keep.

As for her husband forgiving her...I don't think that infidelity is always a relationship-ending offense. But since these two made such a public to-do about their righteousness, they set themselves up for a big fall, didn't they?
sarcastic clappingsmile rolling left righteyes2:gun1

I'm not even going to waste the finger strokes, you all probably know what I would say anyway.
Nothing like the high and mighty being brought down and shown to be the hypocrites they are. smile rolling left righteyes2
But gay marriage will ruin the sanctity of adultery marriage. And if you want to be a slut, you need to have taxpayers pay for your birth control.

We need a new meme for how to make the teabagger heads spin....

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
randomcfchick
Frankly, society would benefit from people admitting that monogamy is not for everyone...and that for a lot of monogamists, it's not necessarily easy. You don't stop having hormones just because you're monogamous. You do, however, have a higher brain to keep impulses under control if you have a monogamous commitment to keep.

As for her husband forgiving her...I don't think that infidelity is always a relationship-ending offense. But since these two made such a public to-do about their righteousness, they set themselves up for a big fall, didn't they?

They sure as hell did.

Humans do have higher brain impulses to keep us in check. But that same higher brain can also pose the question: If I'm using protection, not getting another person pregnant, and not leaving my wife with the exception of this fling which will last 20 minutes... what exactly is the point of lifetime monogamy?

I put that ideology in the same line of thinking as one should never ever have a drink, smoke a cigar, eat a donut, play a hand of cards, etc. etc. etc. All of these things in excess are very bad, but I see nothing wrong with an occasional treat, so to speak.
StudioFiftyFour
randomcfchick

They sure as hell did.

Humans do have higher brain impulses to keep us in check. But that same higher brain can also pose the question: If I'm using protection, not getting another person pregnant, and not leaving my wife with the exception of this fling which will last 20 minutes... what exactly is the point of lifetime monogamy?

I put that ideology in the same line of thinking as one should never ever have a drink, smoke a cigar, eat a donut, play a hand of cards, etc. etc. etc. All of these things in excess are very bad, but I see nothing wrong with an occasional treat, so to speak.

No argument here, as long as the wife is aware of, and okay with any extracurriculars. I am not down with cheating, and certainly not opposed to the occasional treat.

Abuse and other heinous things aside, the "meaning" or structure of a marriage is best decided by those who're actually in it. For some, that's a lifetime of monogamy.
True enough but these two were all about the sanctity of marriage and she claimed to be a faithful army wife bla bla bla. I read he was actually no longer in which makes it worse...she had a husband at home but still stepped out.

Wonder if she hurt herself falling off that high horse of hers. Everyone is still calling it a mistake. No...forgetting to stop at the store is a mistake. A red sock in with the whites is a mistake. Unless you slipped on a wet floor and fell on a dick, you did not make a mistake, whorely slobby knobby. Thank Jeebus your hubs is a total doormat...at least on social media.

randomcfchick
StudioFiftyFour
They sure as hell did.

No argument here, as long as the wife is aware of, and okay with any extracurriculars. I am not down with cheating, and certainly not opposed to the occasional treat.

Abuse and other heinous things aside, the "meaning" or structure of a marriage is best decided by those who're actually in it. For some, that's a lifetime of monogamy.

I agree with this. But when you bleat aloud about how other people's relationships should be defined, everyone should lose respect for you when you don't follow those rules. It's just more evidence that people should worry about their own shit, rather than trying to impose their personal moral visions on others. It tends to be those who can't live up to their own ideals that are usually very publically trying to make others abide by values that are far from universal.
yurble
randomcfchick
StudioFiftyFour
They sure as hell did.

I agree with this. But when you bleat aloud about how other people's relationships should be defined, everyone should lose respect for you when you don't follow those rules. It's just more evidence that people should worry about their own shit, rather than trying to impose their personal moral visions on others. It tends to be those who can't live up to their own ideals that are usually very publically trying to make others abide by values that are far from universal.

People should totally worry about their own shit. And when they screw up, they need to own their own shit.
People that claim their morals stem from their religion are not to be trusted. If you can't act decently towards other human beings simply because you have empathy and love for them, then you are not fit for society. A coworker of mine was stepping out on his wife. She lost her shit and threatened suicide. He found Jeebus and now their love and relationship is restored... as long as he keeps going to Jeebus worship to ensure he stays on the straight and narrow and continues to "choose" his wife.

Such complete bullshit.
Considering the crisis I am currently facing (see my latest post in the Yard), I wish I could thank this trashy Army wife (redundant) personally, for providing me with the most delicious distraction.

Seriously, this is just too fucking rich. Thanks for helping me through with the laughs, Holly! :yeah

popcorn and jerry springer signjerrypopcorn and jerry springer signjerrypopcorn and jerry springer signjerry

There's a whole lot more I could say about this trainwreck, BTW, that I have said on FB and various other message boards (RawStory also), but I predict divorce sooner rather than later. The "forgiveness" of right-wing Christian males is incredibly short lived, and usually replaced by abuse. They can't get past the idea of some other man playing with their property.
StudioFiftyFour
A Social Conservative turns out to be a hypocrite??? I AM SHOCKED! sarcastic clapping

I don't think lifetime monogamy--meaning monogamy of 30, 40, 50+ years, is realistic for most people. I'm not a proponent of having multiple affairs or banging anything that moves, as that's risky to your health, but if I had to choose I'd much rather be with a partner who is human and can potentially cave to sexual temptation, as opposed to someone who is completely irresponsible, financially reckless, abusive, or an addict.

And when it comes to childfree people, I also don't see any point in it, anyway. shrug

When I express this in a group setting, I really piss off the SoCons and "Family Values" types. They really can't come up with any legitimate arguments for lifetime monogamy other than quoting a Bible verse or resorting to personal attacks.

This may be true, but all parties involved need to be up front. Cheating on a spouse or SO while telling them you are monogamous is no different than "oopsing." Same lying. Same deception. Same dishonesty. If people don't want to be monogamous they should be honest, giving the other party the chance to pursue a relationship that suits them if they please. Just like breeders and wannas should be honest with CF partners and visa versa.
evilchildlessbitch

This may be true, but all parties involved need to be up front. Cheating on a spouse or SO while telling them you are monogamous is no different than "oopsing." Same lying. Same deception. Same dishonesty. If people don't want to be monogamous they should be honest, giving the other party the chance to pursue a relationship that suits them if they please. Just like breeders and wannas should be honest with CF partners and visa versa.

"Oopsing" is much more severe than cheating because it can cost the victim, quite literally, a sum of money in the hundreds of thousands of dollars when all is said and done some 18 years later.

Cheating is still lying, and still deceptive, and I agree with you that lies and deception are ethically wrong.

And I agree that people should be honest. Of course the first person a person must be honest with is himself/herself. I don't see 50+ years of monogamy being even remotely realistic for the vast majority of people. That shouldn't be a starting point for any conversation in a serious relationship, as I don't think it comports with reality.

Couples are free to agree to such an arrangement, but I think the results will be frustrating and stifling at best, and disappointing and hurtful in a worst case scenario.
StudioFiftyFour
I don't see 50+ years of monogamy being even remotely realistic for the vast majority of people.

I think for me, it would be very hard to predict percentages, but if I had to take a very rough guess, from my personal observation, I would say that the ratio is probably 50/50.

Once upon a time, there was some kind of a study which found certain people to be more monogamous than others. There are just so many variables.

I know a good number of single people who have the ability to simply go to town when it comes to having a large number of partners. But most of them simply do not because they have no desire to. Some love to live alone, some just have not yet found a partner. Living as a couple is not for everyone but it is also not something that everyone would dislike.

I think that the woman in this article, in her case, is living in denial. Maybe she felt that if repeating the same thing over and over again is actually going to make her believe her own words. Maybe she is miserable on the inside and hoped that a good fuck will fix it for her. Anything is possible. She did say that she was barely 20 when she got married and it is pretty obvious that she was following the "norm" and never really thought about other options.
evilchildlessbitch
StudioFiftyFour
A Social Conservative turns out to be a hypocrite??? I AM SHOCKED! sarcastic clapping

If the cheating partner is not using protection, they are putting their partner at serious, bodily risk. Most monogamous partners do not worry about disease. HIV will eventually kill, especially if the innocently infected partner doesn't know until they develop AIDS. Herpes is forever as well and can be transmitted through skin to skin contact. HPV can cause cancer in women.
At least kids go away.
I'm not arguing for or against monogamy. I'm arguing for honesty.
People who want open relationships or marriages should have them with the consent of both parties. People who just want to fuck anything that moves should do so (with birth control) as long as both parties are on the same page.
Kids go away. HIV and herpes don't.
Just like with breeding, couples need to be on the same page. In my book, a cheater is no different than an oopster.
The ironic thing is, nobody would've even CARED about this skank's transgressions if she hadn't been marching around with a gun and Bible like some moral crusader.

Humans fuck up frequently. We do things that are stupid, selfish and wrong. Big woop. It's the hypocrisy part that's newsworthy, like when Ted Haggard was caught soliciting crystal meth and gay sex. Nobody would've cared if he weren't a conservative pastor who preached anti-gay messages in his sermons.

Projection is an ugly beast. Everyone sins, which is why it's so goddamn annoying when religious folk preach outward instead of looking inward.
trance formation usa
The ironic thing is, nobody would've even CARED about this skank's transgressions if she hadn't been marching around with a gun and Bible like some moral crusader.

Humans fuck up frequently. We do things that are stupid, selfish and wrong. Big woop. It's the hypocrisy part that's newsworthy, like when Ted Haggard was caught soliciting crystal meth and gay sex. Nobody would've cared if he weren't a conservative pastor who preached anti-gay messages in his sermons.

Projection is an ugly beast. Everyone sins, which is why it's so goddamn annoying when religious folk preach outward instead of looking inward.

The even more ironic part? The part in the bible (that none of them read) where Jesus says to focus on your own internal problems instead of trying to go out and fix the sins of others like a dumbass. Illiteracy hurts so many people. And this is exhibit #539482
Hmmm....a fundie who doesn't practise what they preach?

News at eleven.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login