Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Appalling comment from breeder scum

Posted by CherryIce 
Appalling comment from breeder scum
January 20, 2015
Jennifer Aniston did an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, but that's neither here nor there. Down in the comments, "Craig Dobson" lets everyone know how worthless Ellen is because she hasn't pushed out a kid:

"How does Ellen get any consideration at all in American society; how does she even have the audacity to show her pointy little head: has she ever brought one child into the world and taken her to ballet or him to hockey practice: why would anyone watch that show in any way and support the ratings of that hypocritical corporation : a total fraud against the American way of life: what a complete abortion she is while the average American mother plays the sacrificial game of life and makes a real contribution to humanity."

BFers, please go slap some damn sense into this idiot. He deserves to be inundated with comments pointing out his moronic caveman way of thinking.

I shouldn't have read this before bed. It makes my blood boil. angry smiley

http://www.people.com/article/jennifer-aniston-ellen-degeneres-oscar-snub?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag
Re: Appalling comment from breeder scum
January 20, 2015
January 20, 2015
bookworm
Link?

D'oh. I just edited my post. Providing that would have been helpful. :goggle

http://www.people.com/article/jennifer-aniston-ellen-degeneres-oscar-snub?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag
January 20, 2015
I have given Mr. Cromagnon my two pennies. What an entitled moron. If you hate celebrities, do not read articles about them and comment trash.
January 20, 2015
Some posts are so stupid they're brilliant.

There aren't enough emoticons to express my opinion about this guy.

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck smile rolling left righteyes2 Mr. T: I pitty tha fools :drool
January 20, 2015
It's so bad it's funny. I started giggling the moment the notions of "pointy heads" came prancing up. That just screams jealousy and resentment, which is SO new BTW. popcorn and jerry springer signjerry
Anonymous User
January 20, 2015
"the average American mother plays the sacrificial game of life and makes a real contribution to humanity."

OK - make up your mind. The meaning of the word "average" can be taken several ways. C student? Grade C parent? Or are women to him all just "average" in general?
January 21, 2015
Wow. What a wanker.
January 21, 2015
Another one to make me want to puke.

Breeders are destroying the environment. Breeders worry about their baybay's future, but keep pumping them out anyway.

Breeders use their spawn to reduce their taxes, thus reducing the quality of infrastructure for everyone.

Breeders assume a holy role by getting knocked up.

Breeders only think of themselves as worthy of anything, true selfishness.
January 21, 2015
My reply was:

This moron is just a troll. Laugh him off as the idiot he is. He most likely is sexually frustrated because no woman in her right mind would have him, so he lashes out at women by labeling their worth as mere brood mares. The idea of a woman having worth beyond that is a threat to his frail little ego and the wittle man has to fuss.
January 21, 2015
I got no further than Kate Husdon's tush kissing ass
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login