Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How breeders ruin everything

Posted by yummynotmummy 
How breeders ruin everything
January 21, 2015
Yup, they can, and do, manage to ruin what should be enjoyable experiences, every single day.

Selfish Dickhead Breeder exhibit #1 - The London Eye
Me and my mum got tickets, which are not cheap, and queued up for nearly an hour to get on the Eye. In the queue, we are treated to the lovely experience of standing next to a famblee with a) a howling loaf and b) a toadler wiping his sticky, nasty fingers on my mum's jacket. My mum was a bit startled and she said "Oy, don't do that!" to the kid, and jumped back away from his hand. Duh apologises and offers a baby wipe, while Moo consoles her crying pweshus and mutters something about how strangers shouldn't tell off other people's kids. When we got to the front of the queue, my mum asks the staff member if we can please wait to go in the next car, because we didn't pay to have our experience ruined by a crying baby and an out of control toddler, and why do they even allow babies to be brought on the Eye anyway? thumbs upwink. We got the Look of Filth from the famblee, but they let us wait - and a couple of other people in the queue stayed with us, obviously they were also pissed off by the constant howling.

Selfish Dickhead Breeder exhibit #2 - A nice cup of coffee in an art gallery
Yes, hipster douche middle class parents, this is you. Bringing your babies and toddlers to a place that they can't appreciate, and letting them use it as a fucking playground. Do you seriously think that letting toddlers play on a hard wooden staircase is NOT going to end in tears? One minute, the gaggle of brats is running up and down the stairs and shrieking, the next minute, a three year old has fallen down the stairs while you were sipping your mocha choca caramelatte frappe and is screaming the place down. And I bet you any money you will have blamed the venue for the mishap. If there was a way for me to have recouped the cost of my ruined coffee break from you, trust me, I'd have prised the £5 from your cold dead hand.

Exhibit #3 - Hipster Moo tries to bring baybee into writers' seminar
This needs no further explanation, other than thankfully, the staff told her she could NOT bring a baybee in, and offered her to transfer to another course whilst quickly ushering her the hell OUT.

Exhibit #4 - Where to sit on a train with your young famblee? In the Quiet Coach, of course!
Yeah....so what the fuck you'd be doing on a train leaving London at 8pm with 3 kids under the age of 8 who should be in bed by that time and sitting in the quiet coach where you get frowned at if your phone so much as vibrates, is anyone's guess. But as we know, breeders have the hide of a herd of rhinos, so Moo remained unmoved by the comments of those around her about how noisy kids don't belong in the quiet coach and the train isn't that busy and there are plenty of seats elsewhere. The mess they left would have looked bad even for the monkey house at the zoo. Breeders, you are truly disgusting.

I don't think I'll ever complain about how breederific my home city is ever again, because the capital is 100 times worse.
Re: How breeders ruin everything
January 21, 2015
You have "quiet" coaches on trains??? Where is this and how do I get there?
January 21, 2015
Disgusting breeders. They are the same the world over.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
January 21, 2015
bunny

Oh yeah, I used to take the Acela (and the regular regional too) between New York and D.C. all the time. The quiet car was MY FAVORITE place to sit. You cannot so much as sigh loudly without getting glared at. Love it! Best place to wile away those couple of hours with a good book and a glass of wine from the café car.
January 21, 2015
bunny

Well yeah....supposedly it's so people don't get disturbed by people's mobile phones going off, but if a phone ringing isn't acceptable, then shrieking brats certainly aren't, IMO.
January 21, 2015
Yep, breeders have no concept of socialization, social grace or common courtesy. They will barge in with their brats in tow to any situation, not caring how others feel about it.

Then, they wonder why they get the stink-eye by irritated people. They want to blame all CF for not wanting their kyds around, when most of the time it's other parunts who have decided to have a nice, quiet evening out without their brats, and get pissed when other breeders don't hire sitters.

Leave it to breeders to ruin any fine evening out. I know I've had several nice evenings spoiled by them. They just don't give a shit. They're so entitled, they feel that it's their God given right to inflict noise and disruption on others, because hey, if they have to deal with it, then others do, too! angry smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login