Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's moo v moo in school parking lot.

Posted by thom_c 
It's moo v moo in school parking lot.
January 21, 2015
Cue Survivor music from Rocky whatever "It's moo versus moo..."

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/police-mom-keys-suv-after-being-passed-in-school-p/njscz/

A north Fulton County woman is accused of using a key to do $600 worth of damage to an SUV in a school parking lot. And it may have all started because one driver drove around the other, according to police.

Letty Amelia Bradford, of Alpharetta, was arrested Saturday after she was identified on school surveillance footage, Roswell police said. Bradford was charged with criminal damage to property and disrupting public school, and was released from the Fulton County jail Monday after posting $5,000 bond, booking records showed.

The alleged road rage happened Dec. 19 as parents arrived at Hillside Elementary school for a Christmas show, Channel 2 Action News reported.

A woman, whose name was not released, told police she was attempting to park, but Bradford was in front of her and not moving. The woman said she drove around Bradford and into a parking spot. When she returned to her Kia Sorento, the front passenger side door had been keyed, she told police.

The case was cold for several weeks until a police officer reviewed video and was able to identify Bradford as the suspect, Channel 2 reported.

rest at link with vid and pics

What a great example they set for their children.
Re: It's moo v moo in school parking lot.
January 21, 2015
These people are rank amateurs smile rolling left righteyes2 And at a school yet. (Making an appropriate Church Lady Scowl Face.)

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

I was also reminded of a 'place around here' that I shop at - where people get shot in the parking lots. And sometimes in the stores ~
Found a Yelp page about the Wally World there - which is the bottom of the bottom of that shopping area over there ~

http://www.yelp.com/biz/walmart-supercenter-forest-park

It's wall to wall horror stories - best quote I saw scrolling through the latest reviews ~

This place makes me want to lobotomize myself before going in.

Yes.
I do not go in there.

There was a KMart in the same 'lot' - they went out of biz. A few other stores in the 'strip mall' there. I do go to a grocery store over there, it's 'discount' but fairly nice. Someone did get their head cracked open over there last year though. A little old lady too - and people were outraged and it made the news and everything. And then they (shopping center) hired more security also.

Why do shopping centers need to have police like security? Hope I don't get shot in the parking lot!

The shittiest of this is the Wal Mart though. It's mind bendingly BAD. Yes I have been in it, and that's why I ceased going in it.
If anyone wants some good :crz reading - peruse the thoughts on this place. It literally IS a gross shit hole and on top of which you might get shot in the parking lot. ERG.
Re: It's moo v moo in school parking lot.
January 22, 2015
They were there for a Christmas show. That explains everything.

All of the worst breeder behavior I have ever seen was at these kiddie concerts. They get pushy over parking spots, saving seats, moving to take photos, holding up video cameras to record, you name it. More than once I've had a parent fight break out at an elementary school concert. I always pretend I don't see what's going on; I'm just the music teacher and it's not my job to make sure the adults in the audience behave themselves. Usually the principal gets involved if it gets too loud and/or physical.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login