Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I posted on a support forum for abusive parents, breeder/ femoonist comes to tell me off.

Posted by seamstress 
mr. neptune
Maybe Miss Super Elastic heard that from the Reverend Jerry Falwell, who once said that "women's bodies were designed by God for bearing children." and the one video about "an anus is not a vagina, a woman can give birth and it all goes back" but what do I know, I am just so glad once again that I am a guy.
A guy who will not dip his big toe in those waters.
I know this may be an unpopular opinion but you are evidently over 18 and an adult so GET THE FUCK OUT! You are not a child. College may take longer to work your way through. Adults are only abused as long as they allow themselves to be. Leave. Go. Move on. If you decide abuse is a fair trade off that is up to you, but realize that one can't be an adult (making own decisions) and a child (living in a child role in the parental home) at the same time.
evilchildlessbitch
I know this may be an unpopular opinion but you are evidently over 18 and an adult so GET THE FUCK OUT! You are not a child. College may take longer to work your way through. Adults are only abused as long as they allow themselves to be. Leave. Go. Move on. If you decide abuse is a fair trade off that is up to you, but realize that one can't be an adult (making own decisions) and a child (living in a child role in the parental home) at the same time.

I am leaving before the end of this year no matter what. I just can't live under their rule anymore, even if most of the time I am hours away. I am not what FAFSA would consider "financially independent because I'm not a. 24 b. married, or c. have children (no!) so I have to do some really awful paperwork called a dependency override. It basically means it's up to me to prove to the finacial department that I am abused enough that I shouldn't go back to my parents ever, or else I need my parents info to fill out FAFSA. Even if I don't get it, I can still work to pay for college and generally live on my own. I'm working out the details starting next week when I'm back in college, and I'd appreciate any advice this forum has for me if you want to provide it.

I just can't live with them any more. They truly disgust me and it's awful to have to hide it and instead be obedient and not a real person to them. I used to think that I could wait it out until I graduate college, but there is just no way. I've nearly killed myself several times, and I know that I won't always be able to find a friend at 4am to help talk me down. I need to get out and away and become free. It's just a matter of ironing out all of the details now.
Congrats on getting your idea. Sucks that you have to resort to sneaking around to achieve your reproductive freedom. sad smiley

Good luck on getting out of your parents place. friendly hug
seamstress
I am leaving before the end of this year no matter what. I just can't live under their rule anymore, even if most of the time I am hours away. I am not what FAFSA would consider "financially independent because I'm not a. 24 b. married, or c. have children (no!) so I have to do some really awful paperwork called a dependency override. It basically means it's up to me to prove to the finacial department that I am abused enough that I shouldn't go back to my parents ever, or else I need my parents info to fill out FAFSA. Even if I don't get it, I can still work to pay for college and generally live on my own. I'm working out the details starting next week when I'm back in college, and I'd appreciate any advice this forum has for me if you want to provide it.

I just can't live with them any more. They truly disgust me and it's awful to have to hide it and instead be obedient and not a real person to them. I used to think that I could wait it out until I graduate college, but there is just no way. I've nearly killed myself several times, and I know that I won't always be able to find a friend at 4am to help talk me down. I need to get out and away and become free. It's just a matter of ironing out all of the details now.

Since you aren't an abused female with a child - a victim category that has people practically flinging doors open - escaping a bad situation may have to be done in increments and with a lot of brain wracking to figure out what you have money for and what is the most secure route.

Been there myself - no car; very little money; piss-poor economy that could only be compared to the Depression where there were very few jobs; no way to get to a job if I found one because my guardian was actively sabotaging my efforts toward independence; no friends to help....

Boy, did freedom feel awesome when I attained it, two years after I began to make plans. It also created a discipline that kept me from making bad decisions that might have landed me right back in the same crappy spot - something my guardian predicted and hoped would happen. "You just wait! You're out on your own now, but that won't last. Don't expect my door to be open when you come crawling!"

Her chief prediction was that I would get knocked up by a loser and be abandoned. Yeahright. Fat chance, bitch. I wouldn't allow a penis within 6 feet of me until I was sure I was baby proof.

Keep the goal of freedom right in front of you. It might be hard won, but it is attainable.
Congratulations on your successful IUD insertion, seamstress. Hope u feel better soon.
Sorry birches like that huge-vagged moo are the reason I hate most social gatheringsangrily flogging with a whip
1. Remember that breeders can't afford real healthcare, so they plague a lot of PP's and similar clinics that supply free/low cost ob/gyn care. This is why you keep getting this BS. When you are in the waiting room, you will see a score of breeders waiting for their free care.

2. You are correct, as I (and any who have had their tubal verified) can attest. When you have no bred, your cervix is virginal (as it's not been stretched open by a bowling ball) and the test is very painful to do, as most technicians are used to moo-cows on their tables. So they'll try and shove an acorn sized object up a hole that is slimmer than a lolly stick.

3. The IUD should be no issue though. It's MUCH slimmer. If they can cram an acorn sized object in my cervix, they can cram a tiny IUD in yours. It may not be pleasant, but it'll be ok.

4. Ignore the cows. You're doing the right thing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login