Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo that was killed by the road ragers

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo that was killed by the road ragers
February 16, 2015
I'm sure by now you have heard of the woman killed by the road ragers in Vegas. She had a husband and four kids. No one knows for sure what went down, but they are SO playing up the angle of the four kids. Once again I am wondering if she were CF would this be should such front page news?
Re: Moo that was killed by the road ragers
February 16, 2015
You now they wouldn't have. Childfree don't have the same shock value in the public that the a member of the herd does. I find this story to be very chilling on the human level though. You don't shoot people over stupid crap like this...you hunt them down and egg their car in the middle of the night followed by silly string all over the place if you MUST do something childish and retarded. Better to be charged with a misdomeaner than to loose your shit and kill someone who in no way deserved to be killed for something so freaking stupid.
February 16, 2015
We all know the answer to that one.

Meanwhile a lawyer in DC was killed in a hotel room. He was a newlywed with no kids and of course he's a man so he barely rates a mention.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/surveillance-footage-released-dc-killing-28942129

I wonder if he was meeting someone to have sex or buy drugs.
February 17, 2015
bell_flower
snip

Who's to say the dead moo wasn't doing exactly that?

After all, it isVegas. Bored moo from Henderson perhaps?
February 17, 2015
the noodler
bell_flower
snip

Who's to say the dead moo wasn't doing exactly that?

After all, it isVegas. Bored moo from Henderson perhaps?

Summerlin, heart of SUV driving yuppies, keeping up with the jones and the 311 Boyz

From the news reports it sounds completely unprovoked. The woman was teaching her daughter to drive and a car, perhaps impatient and wanting to pass, went around them aggressively and almost side-swiped them. The mother had words with them, but that doesn't justify following someone home and shooting them.

So while the woman received disproportionate news coverage due to her parental state, it does sound like the person who shot her had rage issues and he could have killed anyone.

Apparently the teenaged daughter ran inside and the shooter shot the woman while she was in her car. Her son ran outside and returned fire, which makes it sound like a ghetto situation.
February 17, 2015
We live in a world of expendable people. That is what I see when I recognize my station in life. It doesn't matter what you've done, or what you do, if you bred you are more important. It's disgusting.
February 17, 2015
They sure are pushing the moo sympathy angle. And she is white and middle class, and a SAHM. But this story is a little convoluted and fishy. The impression I get from the stories and interviews is this is a typical trashy entitled suburban famblee and they are partially responsible for this. It is possible based on the car damage, moo swiped the other car, and took off or stopped and then took off after arguing with angry man. Car then followed moo, who drives home, moo sends daughter in to tell hothead son to get the gun, son starts shooting at car, car guy returns fire, and angry moo somehow decides to stand there in the crossfire. Because moos are so tough they are made of Teflon. So everyone here is a losery, trashy idiot wild west gang banger wannabe and this is the result.
February 17, 2015
blondie
They sure are pushing the moo sympathy angle. And she is white and middle class, and a SAHM. But this story is a little convoluted and fishy. The impression I get from the stories and interviews is this is a typical trashy entitled suburban famblee and they are partially responsible for this. It is possible based on the car damage, moo swiped the other car, and took off or stopped and then took off after arguing with angry man. Car then followed moo, who drives home, moo sends daughter in to tell hothead son to get the gun, son starts shooting at car, car guy returns fire, and angry moo somehow decides to stand there in the crossfire. Because moos are so tough they are made of Teflon. So everyone here is a losery, trashy idiot wild west gang banger wannabe and this is the result.

The area where this took place Alta and South Buffalo in Summerlin is the home to a good number of six figure people. Most of the homes are over $200,000 even if they are cookie cutter and so close you can ask your neighbor for toilet paper by reaching out the bathroom window. The area was hit hard by the real estate drop but it still maintains an elitist air typical for suburban yuppies.

It also hides lots of asshats.

Updates:

Questions by PD:
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/new-police-details-raise-questions-family-s-version-deadly-road-rage-shooting

Woman who died after road rage shooting went after other car, police say:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/woman-who-died-after-road-rage-shooting-went-after-other-car-police-say

The story is getting very juicy. GoFundMe page of course and full of lies and exclusions, getting pounded in the comments now that truth is coming out.
February 18, 2015
blondie
The story is getting very juicy. GoFundMe page of course and full of lies and exclusions, getting pounded in the comments now that truth is coming out.

Get it while the gettin's good.... so much gold!
February 18, 2015
juniper jupiter
blondie

Get it while the gettin's good.... so much gold!

Ha, it was taken down already!

I hate that someone had to die, breeder or not... but I've gotta say, I like that the media isn't kissing this moo's ass anymore in light of recent revelations. Maybe people will think twice before automatically assuming someone is a saint just because they have kids. If that were true, the world would not be the shitty place it is.
February 19, 2015
Update - suspect caught duh acts like a dickhead: tough guy suspect caught at moomie's house.

http://news.yahoo.com/vegas-police-family-defend-mom-killed-road-rage-091321723.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/19/las-vegas-road-rage-shooting/

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28151366/breaking-news-police-involved-in-stand-off-with-possible-road-rage-suspect

Looks like the duh is admitting that they know the suspects. He is claiming that the moo was involved with the suspect, trying to help the kid out. Duh gave back the gofundme $$$$ and is doing PR for the moo now. I think that maybe he wants to avoid harassment from the public. It looks as at least one of the suspects live really close to them. So it also looks like they knew the people they were looking for. I can't believe that people send in donations before the story even comes out
February 19, 2015
Now, if Moo and son were just goodhearted people trying to help a troubled youth, why did the famblee lie to the police that they didn't know who the suspect was? And why lie and say Moo and son were driving around trying to find the car to identify the suspect, when again, they clearly knew who he was? Why would they lie about that? Because the truth is unsavory, and I'm sure more is going to come out; like the teens in rival gangs, or something drug-related; something of that sort.

It was completely unbelievable to begin with, the idea that they just drove around looking for this 'unknown' guy and just happened to take a gun with them. But, now that they obviously did know him, what's the famblee's excuse? I woud say they went to 'get tough' with the suspect and threaten him with a gun, apparently. Why? Who knows?

Which brings me back to the unbelievability of SaintMoo who was trying to help the 'troubled' man. IF we're now supposed to believe that the suspect was a troubled, maybe even dangerous gang-affiliated guy, why would she and her son go looking for him? Why not just call the police and say 'so-and-so threatened me during a confrontation after cutting my car off'?

Well, obviously because the road rage part is probably not true either. And, while a normal person would go home and call police, Moo and son obviously thought they had something to prove by confronting this guy, with a gun. I'd guess they went to threaten him for whatever reason.
February 19, 2015
I have to wonder though, why isn't the famblee in trouble for lying to the police and letting them put out a 'wanted' sketch and who knows what other resources in order to find this guy, when they knew exactly who he was? There had to be some wasted manpower hours there, trying to find a person that the famblee already knew.

Also, why are the police continuing to tow the line of SaintedMoo was a victim and not looking for trouble, when they know the original story is bullshit now? I would charge the famblee with interfering with police (whatever the actual charge is), by lying about not knowing the suspect. I would also question everything that the famblee has claimed with regards to the shooting incident as well as the alleged road rage and every other potential previous encounter the suspect had with the famblee. I would like to think that if you tell lies to the police, they would seriously question your credibility from here on out.

Or is not of that important because a Moo is dead? Dead because of her own hot-headed arrogance at best, or something really shady at worst. But either way, she's a saint because she's a moo.
Anonymous User
February 20, 2015
I think the kid was selling mom dope. Or trying to date her son or daughter.
February 20, 2015
The father and son were on CNN this morning, I heard. I guess the son is quite proud of his actions and is all arrogance, believing he did the right thing. I have a feeling the son was one of these gangbangers and these "road ragers" may have been following the wife and daughter around to make a point with the son. It seems to be more of a gang shoot out then anything. Then again there is no way to know for sure.
February 20, 2015
cfdavep
The father and son were on CNN this morning, I heard. I guess the son is quite proud of his actions and is all arrogance, believing he did the right thing. I have a feeling the son was one of these gangbangers and these "road ragers" may have been following the wife and daughter around to make a point with the son. It seems to be more of a gang shoot out then anything. Then again there is no way to know for sure.

I'm sorry but that is disgusting. "Derp I got my mawm keeled derp! I manley man HURK!" is what I got out of that. I hope his testicules shrivel so he can't breed....same with the daughters.
February 20, 2015
I don't know if this is true but on the former gofundme page someone commented that the father had some kind of relationship with the police department, some friends there. If true, that would surely complicate things even further. Police admit they didn't know the famblee knew this little creep until the day of the arrest.

This moo just strikes me as a Big Mama Bear type but also of the lowlife element, like Gemma on Sons of Anarchy. She may well have been trying to "mentor" that kid in some kind of manipulative way. She may have thought she had more power over him than she did, and she pushed some buttons that made him feel - disrespected or emasculated. He threatens her famblee, Big MamaBear goes into Thug Matriarch mode, not realizing she will not win this situation as the Leader of the Pack keeping all her boyz in line.

Aww, what a nice "wife and mother of four", as the media still keeps repeating. At least one Las Vegas station has decided to stop referring to it as a road rage case. Hope others will follow, and the media needs to look into the duh and if he has friends in the department or some skeletons in his own closet.
February 20, 2015
It's interesting to watch this whole story fall apart and the details come out about Sainted Moo.

I went out to dinner with some friends last night and the general consensus is that everyone in this situation is a nut job. If you go looking for someone with a gun, you might just get your ass shot. Catch what her son said:

Sonny Boy
"I did what I had to do to protect my family," Brandon Meyers, 22, said earlier this week. "Everyone can think what they have to think. I did it for a reason. And I'd do it for anyone I love."

Protect them from WHAT? What kind of danger were they in? Moo sounds like unstable ghetto trash.

And the shooter is just as wrong...he can't claim self-defense when he hunted them down and shot Moo while she was in her driveway.

The best outcome for this situation is if they had all shot each other. Fewer road ragin' thugs in the world.
February 20, 2015
"The best outcome for this situation is if they had all shot each other. Fewer road ragin' thugs in the world"

Totally true. The moment I saw that moo's pic all I could think was "Thug Moo Bear"
February 23, 2015
Well, it looks like a neighbor is speaking out and saying that this whole thing is drug-related. He says Moo was buying prescription drugs from the suspect. No wonder Duh and the kyds have lied their ass off from the beginning and gave the cops a phony description of the shooter.
February 23, 2015
Oh, Vegas. Your sleeze never ceases to amaze me.

These trailer turds are a perfect example of why psychological checks should be required to purchase a firearm...or make a baby.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login