Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Crazy bat**** moo in ..where else... Wallyworld.

Posted by starlady 
Crazy bat**** moo in ..where else... Wallyworld.
February 21, 2015
I was in Wallyworld, Wallmoo, whatever .... yesterday. Standing in the checkout line with all the crazies.. right behind a moo and duh with kyd in cart who wasn't even 2 yet. Moo and duh were not speaking english and rattling on in what I guess was Spanish. Moo takes one of those energy drinks (like Red Bull or something) out of the cooler next to the register. She opens it and takes a couple sips. Next thing I know she puts a straw in the can and starts feeding it to the the Uno-loaf. (that is my term for a kyd between 1 and 2) She took it away from the kyd for a sec and loafette screamed to have it back. This kyd's eyes were really spaced out looking as it sucked down hard on that energy drink...almost like he was hooked on the stuff. Hubby told me I should have reported it to CPS but....I just wanted to get the heck outa there and get home. Moo will pay anyway when she has a kyd bouncing off the walls all night or with a heart problem in the future.... Who knows what those energy drinks could do to a kyd that age. Idiots!
Re: Crazy bat**** moo in ..where else... Wallyworld.
February 21, 2015
But if she doesn't give it to him he'll throw a tantrum, you aren't looking at this correctly
February 21, 2015
starlady
Who knows what those energy drinks could do to a kyd that age. Idiots!

Heart and neurological problems, from what I found in a few links.

That this is intentional indicates that the kid is pretty much a goner, right out of the gate. I hate to write off the younger generation so soon, but being raised by people who'd let a toddler have an energy drink so young, it doesn't sound as if there's much hope for the kid.
February 22, 2015
Shiiiit. Red bull gets MY ass wired! And I'm 23! Loafy is goin' DOWN.
February 22, 2015
Damn, teenagers and adults have ended up in the ER from drinking too much of that stuff. I'm no health nut, but I shudder to think how little of it could have harmful effects on a much smaller person.

Not to mention, can you imagine the destructive behavior of a toadler hopped up on energy drinks? I hope they were at least on their way home so as not to subject the public to that shit. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
February 23, 2015
What the fuck kind of a kid needs an energy drink? And I'm sure it sucked down the whole thing too. Are these parents masochists? Their widdle cherub isn't a big enough pain in the ass, so they gotta fill it with enough caffeine to kill a small animal?

Honestly, your suggestion of an addiction probably is right on the money. Adults can easily become dependent on caffeine without knowing it and require more and more of it to function "normally." A kid that young has probably worked his way up to that level of caffeine from Mountain Dew and has probably been drinking soda out of a bottle since it was a baby. I'm sure his teeth don't get brushed either, and I know Moos usually don't care if their kids' baby teeth rot out of their heads, but the thing is childhood dental neglect can cause damage to permanent teeth too. I'm not sure how true this is, but I think little kids can experience "caffeine poisoning" from energy drinks because they aren't fucking made for little kids.

Should anything happen to the kid, I'm sure Mommy will sue Red Bull for giving her chyuld wings.Maybe that's her plan? Pump Junior full of caffeine to see if his heart explodes, then sue the drink company and get a seven figure Suffered EnoughTM settlement.
February 23, 2015
Last time I needed to drive non-stop from Tampa Bay, Florida to Ontario, California, Red Bull came in really handy. I drank like 4 cans in 35 hours - it kept me awake that long. Cannot drink Red Bull anymore - gives me chest pains when I drink it now. Giving that stuff to a kid - that's pure insanity. If 4 cans messed me up, giving 1 can to a kid can do equal damage.
February 23, 2015
It wasn't Red Bull... but it was one of those energy drinks with a lightening bolt on the can. Same difference I guess. I never drank the stuff. A kid that age shouldn't even be drinking caffene free soda let alone that stuff.
February 23, 2015
Was it Rockstar? I think that one has the lightning bolt...

There have been 13 deaths associated with energy drinks, most of these having to do with heart arrhythmia. I wouldn't be surprised if the child ends eventually up with heart damage.
February 23, 2015
found a pic of it. It wasn't lightening bolts it was dripping slime and the name of it was MONSTER. Yep... that was the one.

February 23, 2015
Monster Energy Drink has what looks like lightning on the can. I hope he was not drinking that! Left side of my chest hurts just thinking about it!

February 23, 2015
I admit, Monster is one of the very few energy drinks I like the taste of, but it makes my chest feel heavy and fluttery when I drink it. Yeesh, throwing back a 24-ounce can of sugar, carbonation and caffeine is worse (I thought Red Bull came in smaller cans).

I wonder how many energy drinks that kid has per week. Christ, I can't even chug an energy drink. I gotta take dainty sips off it like it's a cocktail because it's so potent. A kid that can slurp down a can of Monster like a fucking vacuum and then scream when it's forced to come up for air is pretty frightening.

Also, being the classy lady this Moo seems to be, I assume she opened the can and shoved it in her loaf's piehole before paying for it. So Junior couldn't even wait to get in the car before getting his caffeine fix.
February 24, 2015
O_o why in Hell would anyone give that to a kid is beyond me. I only become a caffiene freak when needed....which unfortunatly will be week after next. Between school and what's coming (CDR's at 4:30 in the morning yay!) I usually do the following in one day just to make it through: Red bull, Stacker (or No Doz), 5 hour energy, Mountain Dew, and sometimes I will add a Stabucks energy drink if I don't do the Mountain dew....this is also over a 12 to 16 hour stretch. Why she thinks it's a great idea to give her monster a Monster and starting the caffiene freakiness early is beyond me.
February 24, 2015
Yeesh... I'm going on 24 this year and I can't handle those things, so I shudder to think what havoc that would wreak on a little kyd's brain. :hs

Energy drinks are nasty, seriously. I mean, I've got a friend who smokes weed on at least a weekly basis, but also drinks Monster and Relentless EVERY DAY.

And the drinks worry me more. Not exaggerating.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

February 24, 2015
She's only hoping her kyd will have a massive freakout one day and pop his aorta. PNA coming soon to a WallyWorld near you.
February 24, 2015
strange aeons
Yeesh... I'm going on 24 this year and I can't handle those things, so I shudder to think what havoc that would wreak on a little kyd's brain. :hs

Energy drinks are nasty, seriously. I mean, I've got a friend who smokes weed on at least a weekly basis, but also drinks Monster and Relentless EVERY DAY.

And the drinks worry me more. Not exaggerating.

http://news.yahoo.com/26-olds-heart-attack-linked-energy-drink-141158635.html

26-Year-Old's Heart Attack Linked to Energy Drink
LiveScience.com
By Agata Blaszczak Boxe

A healthy 26-year-old man in Texas who suffered a heart attack might be able to blame his condition on his daily habit of drinking energy drinks, according to a new report of the case.

The man told the health care workers who treated him that on the day of his heart attack he had downed eight to 10 energy drinks — and that he did that on most days, according to the case report. It's possible that the man's excessive energy drink intake caused a blood clot to form that partially blocked a blood vessel near his heart, leading to the heart attack, according to the case report.

rest at link

mumofsixbirds
She's only hoping her kyd will have a massive freakout one day and pop his aorta. PNA coming soon to a WallyWorld near you.

I was just thinking that--this is so going to be the next popular PNA method. They started cracking down on SIDS, so little sizzlers started happening. Now that people aren't getting away with that anymore, it's going to be "oh, I just looked away for a second and he drank the whole can!" or "I had no idea it was bad for kids!" *facepalm*
February 25, 2015
Considering the parents weren't speaking english, they may not be able to read it either, so perhaps don't know that it was an energy drink. Just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I'm probably wrong.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
February 25, 2015
with all due respects, they can learn English, but that is a whole other topic.
to me the main point is giving in to the little shit.
that just escalates.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 25, 2015
I think what is more concerning is the grossly flawed and negligent though processes that actually allowed this moron-mmy to do something this bad. If moron-mmy does this, imagine what else she would do yo the kid. What's worse is that are many more moos like this out there, and it really makes me concerned for the health and welfare for the following generations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login