Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bigot chicken rolls out the red carpet for the mommies

Posted by Dorisan 
Bigot chicken rolls out the red carpet for the mommies
February 22, 2015
Guilty confession: I like their chicken nuggetsI found a copycat recipe that Dh is going to try so I don't have to sell my soul for those evil goodies

And one trademark of the place is their good service. The one we go to, you're waited on with even more alacrity and politeness than any restaurant I've ever been to. Now it looks like they're going to kow-tow even more to the moos

Re: Bigot chicken rolls out the red carpet for the mommies
February 22, 2015
Last time I went there, their final price for a combo meal was over $9. Ridiculous. P@nd@ Ex and Pei-my-way, are around $7 and you actually get more stuff, in my opinion. I don't usually eat at such places much, I just make my own food, but still, I don't think the Big Chicken is worth the money - not for me.
February 22, 2015
Mommy Valet may be a sneaky method to get the brats in and out of the restaurant in the shortest amount of time possible without being obvious about it. Little shits don't wait well, so having them do it in the car means only Moo needs to deal with their bullshit. Your food is put out there like a tray for the pigs, little pigs eat and get out!

:biggrin2

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 22, 2015
Fuck chickfilass! They aren't getting my money, no way no how.
February 22, 2015
I loved me some Chick-Fil-A back in college because my campus had one, but I haven't eaten there in years. I can get my cookies & cream shake fix elsewhere and Pizza Hut now sells waffle fries for $3. And every other place is open on Sundays. So I have no need for an order of bigotry with classism on the side and hate sprinkles on top.

What's a little funny is that in my town, there's a shopping center and one section across the street from a strip mall is a Super-WalMart/Sam's Club attached together, a Lowe's (tools and shit, not the grocery store chain), and a Chick-Fil-A. It's like the Rethuglican Teabagger Shopping Center of Hate.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 22, 2015
craftyzits
Mommy Valet may be a sneaky method to get the brats in and out of the restaurant in the shortest amount of time possible without being obvious about it. Little shits don't wait well, so having them do it in the car means only Moo needs to deal with their bullshit. Your food is put out there like a tray for the pigs, little pigs eat and get out!

That was my first thought too. Maybe other customers (or employees?) complained about kyds who whined because they couldn't wait for their heart attack with bigoted teabagger dipping sauce.

I wish they would call it like it is: Entitled Moo and Undisciplined Impatient Little Shit Valet.
February 23, 2015
I can live without their sicky sweet service, it's over the top and doesn't fit in with my area. I tried it once and the food was mediocre for the price, IMO. I prefer fast food to be quick and cheap, the only time I get it is when I'm in a damn hurry. Otherwise I'll go to a local diner and get real food with real servers who know how to treat customers and do their jobs without the trying too hard to be nice attitude. The place just felt weird to me and I know why. Don't want to give them my money anyway.
February 23, 2015
I have never ben to chick-fill-ass and have no intention of going there. I have to deal with Hobby 'lordy' once in a while because they carry a wider range of silk flowers .. but I would never go in there for anything else. They fill your ears with all this xtain music while you are trying to pick out what is needed for a project ACK!!! Ofcourse their parking lots have at least 4 moomie parking areas out front.........

OH...BTW.... one of our local grocery stores took down their 'reserved for piggo' parking a couple months ago. YIPPEEEE!
February 23, 2015
I don't think there are Cunty fil A's in Canada, and after reading this, I'm glad there aren't - at least in Western Canada. I don't understand why restaurants are always catering to the lowest common denominator type of customer, when non-breeders are cleaner, nicer to the staff, and tend to tip better.

The only restaurants that don't lick moos and duhs' asses are the higher class restaurants, but sometimes I just want to get a burger and fries. Then, I have to put up with all the shit around me.

Shout-out to restaurant owners: Attract a better class of customer, and you will have a better class of restaurant. Cater to the losers, and your restaurant will suffer. It always does.
February 23, 2015
mumofsixbirds
I don't understand why restaurants are always catering to the lowest common denominator type of customer, when non-breeders are cleaner, nicer to the staff, and tend to tip better.

Probably for the same reason as there are slum lords. At times you can make higher profit margin if the product that you sell does not cost a whole lot to acquire. Fancy restaurants are forced to pay higher prices for their "raw materials" because they are not as common and their buying power is not as strong. Profit margin in a fancy restaurant may not even be that high. Big Chicken also accepts EBT (a welfare card, basically food stamps) and who pays with those? None other than families. There is money to be made with the lower end income consumer and I think Wally World has been making that point for some time now.
February 23, 2015
As my mom used to say, "Cater to the masses, not to the classes."
February 23, 2015
rudeawakening
craftyzits

That was my first thought too. Maybe other customers (or employees?) complained about kyds who whined because they couldn't wait for their heart attack with bigoted teabagger dipping sauce.

I wish they would call it like it is: Entitled Moo and Undisciplined Impatient Little Shit Valet.

Good point. They don't have a very good way of funneling people through the order process . People end up placing an order and then having to step back so the next person can place theirs. Add a gaggle of kids and chaos reigns at lunch time.

For a fast food place, CFA has gotten it pretty damned right as far as cleanliness and the serving process (except for ordering, which can be chaotic at lunch time). It's just too bad that the business is run by assholes. It'd be just about perfect for a quick meal place.
February 24, 2015
Fuck that. The local sushi place is owned by a little old Japanese guy that gives me free edemame and sushi testers. And it is faster and less stressful, and it doesn't give me the shits.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login