Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF related maybe birth control definately, but SHORT BUS ALERT! :smug:lips:faint

Posted by craftyzits 
Holy fucking shit but just when the GOP couldn't find the bottom they deliver with this dunsel in biology. This clown thinks the vag and the stomach are hooked up.

OK, (fans myself while spraying the air with smart spray) lets see if I can explain the stupid.

Stupid Republican State Representative Vito Barbieri asked Dr. Julie Madsen, who was testifying against a certain bill banning tele-medicine, if women could simply swallow a pill containing a hyper-miniaturized camera in order for doctors to perform remote gynecological exams.

Madsen I assume chocked back cries of utter disdain and horror before explaining that "swallowed pills do not end up in the vagina."

Vito and his bill got slapped back onto the short bus, but man oh man, that poor short bus!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I have laughed so hard at those comments I'm literally crying. People are at least having a good time at this jackasses expense! waving hellolarious

Thanks for sharing!
This guy sounds not very different from middle level management of many corporations. No brains are required because whatever they do not know, their employees usually do.

This political loser must not have had his interview pre-recorded and edited by one of his underdogs. Just another example of who does all the work and who gets to take all the credit.
Oh my god those comments were so worth the reading waving hellolariousMr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou, that's hilarious.

Betcha he'd drive one of these

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Holeee shit, those comments were a GAS! bouncing and laughing
Thank you, that fella provided me with unusual inspiration!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Apparently the digestive system has a direct link to the vagina.

So the camera won't end up THERE if she swallows it?

Follow the guy's logic and I guess a woman could become pregnant by giving a guy a blow job.

Fucking derps.
D'oh! Sorry about the repeat link.
Read this in the news and I could think of was "Barbieri is a fucking retard."
I guess when these people take all those religion classes in their school, they do not get a health class.
Do you think this guy could help me out with my Bamboo plant?

I'm all good with my own interior. Although I did eat a Watermelon seed one time and got knocked right up from that! THANK YOU! On Every Corner Abortion Shoppe!

I used to go weekly. Many times for Cantaloupe and various Squash seeds, too.

Oh and this One Time ~ I was eating a banana ~ and at the same time glanced at a guy on TV - that knocked me right up, too! A coincidence there that did save me some money - there was some Sleazy Slut Bar having some kind of Calypso Night - Including Banana Daiquiris! And it was like *half off* if you BYO bananas - PLUS - Free Abortions! So yeah, that worked out OK that way, anyway.
Mr. Bratty works primarily with cap hill types - mainly staffers and congressmen - due to the nature of his job. He works with both parties and has to remain pretty neutral (ironically enough the GOP members he works with LOVE him and have no idea he was president of both college democrats and students for choice at his college) and had to keep a straight face. When I got home he was nearly crying with laughter over this...he says he hears similarly stupid questions from senators and representatives more often than you'd believe and is loving the backlash. Not that were not horrified that these jackasses write legislation that write laws impacting reproductive rights - we both are - but were hoping that the verified public exposure raises some awareness as to what exactly is going on in Washington. I WISH this was shocking to me...but I'm jaded.

I had never heard of his law school (and I'm a lawyer) so when I googled it i was pretty surprised it was accredited. That aside, I can tell you that his school is one of those that definitely would let anyone in with a pulse. That being said, I think they would waive the pulse requirement if they could pay full tuition.
Thanks, Bratty...I knew we had a few lawyers on here who could help us.

Wikipedia had this to say about Argosy University:

In 2012, the law school Western State University College of Law, which was founded in 1966 and originally acquired by Argosy in 2000, was renamed Western State College of Law at Argosy University.[14][15]

So yeah, since it is a college that advertises between babydaddy episodes of Maury and Springer's shoe throwin' trailer trash, one can deduce that a pulse is less essential than a bank account.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Maybe he only knows women who have vassholes.
This is why I am in favor of smaller government. We have people, on both sides of the aisle, legislating on matters they know nothing about. Nothing good can come of this.

This is the reason why our founders envisioned a government run by citizens who would return to the private sector after serving their term. They never intended for us to suffer under the reign of career politicians.

I think we would be better off if the brightest minds in the private sector would step forward to help govern in their area of expertise. The problem is there is no motivation for that to happen. Private sector pays better, so we get stuck with the slugs and the glory hounds.
I think this is related.

It's funny that most of the notable conservative quacks mentioned in the news are men, you'd think they are being voted into office by a likeminded male electorate. 'parently not.

A new poll from Public Policy Polling is making headlines this week because it reveals that 57 percent of Republican primary voters want to make Christianity the national religion, even though doing so would require removing the First Amendment from the Constitution. Even more interestingly, the data shows a stark gender divide among Republicans polled on this question: 66 percent of Republican women versus 49 percent of Republican men would like to see America become more theocratic.

LINK
Interesting, Dorisan. While I know that many are older church lady types/bible belt thumpers, I think there is a growing population of younger Republican women in their 20's and 30's who vote conservatively on social issues as well. Many are the "i don't need feminism types" - not realizing that they wouldn't be voting for these old crackpots at all if it weren't for feminism. They idolize Mad Men and yearn for the 1940's and 50's, exalting motherhood and SAHMoo-dom as "woman's brave choice", not realizing that it wasn't until recently that a women could make a reasoned, intentional, elective choice to become a mother, or work at home. During their so-called golden years of the 1950's, women, by and large, did not just actively decide to stay home and raise children...it was expected. Career women were rare outside historically "female" professions (traditionally teaching, secretarial work, ect). In some parts of the world, they still are. I know that I am lucky be born in a time and place where as a woman, I am able to have professional career of my choosing, in a traditionally "male" field. While there is a part of me that thinks, "well if they want to be a housewife, I guess it is their choice", it really bothers me that so few realize that it was not until recently that this was considered a choice.

I think this mentality extends to "pro-lifer" women; I've met many in their 20's and 30's who don't realize that access to birth control and abortion is recent - because they grew up with it as a given. As Mr. Bratty's dad has spoken of times he has driven women to Canada when was in college shortly before Roe v. Wade and friends of his couldn't get a legal, safe abortion. Birth control was harder to get - pills and other measures were often reserved for married women in the wake of 1965's Griswold v. Connecticut and generally hard to obtain until Eisenstadt v. Baird extended privacy rights to include access to birth control for unmarried people in 1972. While we know that sex does not always equal a baby, what many of these women don't realize is that there was a time when the preventative measures sex from possible baby were well developed and easily accessible.

While access to abortion and birth control has improved leaps and bounds - it still can be a nightmare for a woman. Aside from condoms, the majority birth control methods are to be handled by the woman, and while the options are improving, we're not there yet. I can't handle hormonal birth control pills very well and several doctors refused to even consider other options besides pills and condoms. It took me three gynos until I found one that agreed to give me an IUD, one citing religious reasons and the other two refusing because I haven't bred - all in 2012. I took a friend to get an abortion once - at the first provider's office the nurse tried to enforce a waiting period that was not required in that particular state. I later walked her into Planned Parenthood (they were lovely, kind, caring, and professional) admist shouting protestors with graphic signs and pamphets - I took a pamphlet, spit my gum into it, and gave it back to the anti-choicer.
Well you know the old saying about a way to mans heart is through is stomach, however in the case of barbieri, the doctors wanting to examine his brain have to look in his arse. I guess that's what you get when your last name is BARBIEri. hysterical laughterz
I'm gonna show my curmudgeonly side here. I think that the reason Christians want to outlaw abortion even though there nothing in the bible about that shit, is because they are often weak-ass hypocrites. They don't want to be tempted to "sin" so they have to get the shit outlawed instead of growing a fucking spine.

I think we all know by now that this isn't about babies or morality. This shit is about money. The more impoverished a person is, the more money you can make off of their labor. This not only fucks women (because how DARE they try to be equal), but it makes new taxpayers and stimulates the economy because SOMEONE has to buy all that kinder crap! I also think that's the reason that the government has cracked down on parenting because parents with spoiled children end up spending more money. I think it's scary when I see a female pro-lifer. You can tell they have her trained to accept her fate (shudder).
Well, DUH! Why do you think Moos get so easily butthurt over every damn thing? If you had to pass a kid through your anus, your ass would be sore too. smile rolling left rightsmile
Zzelda

I'm all good with my own interior. Although I did eat a Watermelon seed one time and got knocked right up from that! THANK YOU! On Every Corner Abortion Shoppe!

Oh and this One Time ~ I was eating a banana ~ and at the same time glanced at a guy on TV - that knocked me right up, too! A coincidence there that did save me some money - there was some Sleazy Slut Bar having some kind of Calypso Night - Including Banana Daiquiris! And it was like *half off* if you BYO bananas - PLUS - Free Abortions! So yeah, that worked out OK that way, anyway.

Oh no! I just had a scary thought. I had chicken for dinner last night. Does this mean I'm going to lay an egg? bouncing and laughing
mumofsixbirds
Zzelda

Oh no! I just had a scary thought. I had chicken for dinner last night. Does this mean I'm going to lay an egg? bouncing and laughing

"W7h69"

Well, chicken tonight, eggs and hash browns tomorrow! Cut down on the grocery budget nicely don't you think?

:biggrin2

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
catharsist
I'm gonna show my curmudgeonly side here. I think that the reason Christians want to outlaw abortion even though there nothing in the bible about that shit, is because they are often weak-ass hypocrites. They don't want to be tempted to "sin" so they have to get the shit outlawed instead of growing a fucking spine.

I think we all know by now that this isn't about babies or morality. This shit is about money. The more impoverished a person is, the more money you can make off of their labor. This not only fucks women (because how DARE they try to be equal), but it makes new taxpayers and stimulates the economy because SOMEONE has to buy all that kinder crap! I also think that's the reason that the government has cracked down on parenting because parents with spoiled children end up spending more money. I think it's scary when I see a female pro-lifer. You can tell they have her trained to accept her fate (shudder).

Here's the scoop from an insider. His parents were among the founders of the religious right. He was raised to promote and continue the platform of the anti-abortion, Quiverfull, submissive woman movement, integrating it into the political mainstream and working to transform this country into a theocratic, male dominated society.

Schaeffer is now trying to undue the damage, but this crap is like a runaway train.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login