Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos love their mucus :wtf

Posted by aliceblue 
Moos love their mucus :wtf
February 25, 2015
An buzzfeed compilation of things "All parents look forward to" includes SOME reasonable ones (kids sleeping through the night, access to Girl Scout cookies) and then others such as this gem "getting a booger out of your kids nose." Now maybe you feel accomplishment in making your kid slightly less disgusting, but only a mentally ill and/or revolting skezoid would "look forward." to snot-mining. And no, it is not just a poor headline as you can see from these two commnets (shudder).

TeKiesha Brady · Top Commenter · Jackson State
#11 is strangely satisfying. Especially when I haven't trimmed my nails in a while.

Katey Lou Duncan · Top Commenter
Definitely! My son doesn't let me anymore so sometimes I do it while he sleeps. It's lovely, like popping a spot.

two faces puking

Good God - even the 2d moo's 4 y.o. knows that his moo is vile and disgusting so she resorts to assaulting him in the night.sarcastic clapping Poor little loaf.

url http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/small-moments-all-parents-look-forward-to?&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BuzzFeed+225&utm_content=BuzzFeed+225+CID_0bf3138fd15283a4e7de7397a73fbef1&utm_source=Campaign%20Monitor&utm_term=And%2017%20other%20small%20moments%20all%20parents%20look%20forward%20to#4ldqpit
Re: Moos love their mucus :wtf
February 25, 2015
oh thank god im not the only one who saw this and nearly puked, also that room will never look good with that crap in it, "You’re not going anywhere now, kid." ah yes it is, if it wiggles around hard enough it can crack its head open on the floor and die. I cant imagen anything sicker than eating something that a child has probably slobbered all over while holding with unsanitary hands (actually the mere thought is making me queasy), might as well wipe the dogs arse or jowls with this then eat it far as im concerned, even then, I think the dog might be cleaner and better vaccinated.

I actually kinda click off of buzzfeeds more breeder friendly videos/reviews, I nearly posted up the one about drunk mothers talk about their kids, some of it is justifiable complaints or wishes, other moos totally spin it back to that "its all worth it crap".

has anyone else seen there version of what its like to be childfree, where a few couples with babys, sorta just keep harassing and bingoing the childfree person who is pretty much forced to justify their reason for not finding the couples baby pleasant, it also taps on the getting phone spam baby images, which I personally experienced recently, it only stopped after I said, it just looks like a baby to me and never replied again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login