Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New employee, already missing work on second week because....

Posted by Anonymous User 
There were feces all over her floors and walls. That's what she told me when she called off of work this morning. In graphic detail. I'm not squeamish living on a farm but WOW. Of course to keep up "polite" society I had to feign the "aww, poor baby" bullshit whilst simultaneously doing disgusted eye rolls to the wall in front of my desk. Dear GAWD I hate breeders at work. She hasn't gotten a 40 hour week in yet for running her child here and there and everywhere, because we all know that's the MOST IMPORTANT JOB.

Also, she refers to the father of her youngest child as "sperm donor". She keeps trying to engage me in this rhetoric and has not yet learned that I want no part of THAT discussion. I just met this lady last week and she wants to give intimate details about her previous sex life. NO THANK YOU! Ew. I would appreciate the feces on the wall talk about as much.

She came over to my office on the pretense of asking me a question about a vendor survey and whilst I was going over the paperwork she interrupted to ask me if she could use my office phone. I said sure not thinking about it (I was WORKING) and she proceeds to call her ex-husband about the chyld. I wanted to slap her. She did it so that management wouldn't notice the personal call on company time and used MY phone. OMG! This is just SO infuriating. I was able to tell my manager about that crap today and she did not look at all pleased.

And she's a smoker. I'm sure there are smokers here but I'm going to throw that in there anyway. If you're offended, stop reading now. But seriously, sprog and then slowly and torturously smother your child to death. Go on, go ahead, you know you want to. She smokes in her car with the windows rolled up and then comes back into the office and just REEKS like a dirty ashtray. I want to gag. And now my chest feels like someone ran a sandblaster through it. Not to mention how much money this single mom is wasting on her nicotine fix when apparently she should be buying the lil' shitter some depends. Seriously, the kid is like 5. What 5 year old shits up the floor in the kitchen, the walls and floor in the bathroom, his bed, and 3 different school outfits!? I've never heard of such a thing of course unless he's one of those flapper-squawker types that likes to hurl his own excrement. Her life sounds like self-induced hell and she's trying to share.

Sorry guys, just so disgusted over here, had to rant a bit.
Re: New employee, already missing work on second week because....
February 25, 2015
Oh, lovely. Aren't breeders just the most charming, charismatic people on Earth? two faces puking

Seriously, she could have put it a better way. But oh no, she just HAD to go into overshare mode. Because she's a breeder and that's what breeders are good at.

Oh, and he's 5? Really?! Okay, no, that's WAY too old to be doing that shit (so to speak).

tanaquil7
Also, she refers to the father of her youngest child as "sperm donor". She keeps trying to engage me in this rhetoric and has not yet learned that I want no part of THAT discussion. I just met this lady last week and she wants to give intimate details about her previous sex life. NO THANK YOU! Ew. I would appreciate the feces on the wall talk about as much.

Ugh. This is why I hate working with female breeders. They seem to think that just because you possess the same kind of reproductive organs, that you immediately have some kind of sisterly bond and therefore they should tell you all these things that you obviously are dying to know. Obviously. smile rolling left righteyes2

I've mentioned this before, but I met this woman once who, not even half an hour after meeting me, cheerfully told me about her sprogs and her titfeeding difficulties. Now, why would anyone want to divulge that to a near stranger? Absolutely disgusting.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

February 25, 2015

I'm not squeamish living on a farm but WOW

There's a special kind of nastiness about human waste - especially baby shit.

I had a 5 acre spread for 13 years. We always had critters - llamas, dogs, cats ... and I really didn't have much of a problem scooping poop. Sometimes when a dog had the squirts because it was ill, or a cat dumped seriously fragrant turds in their litter box, I'd wretch, but I was never as totally grossed out by that as I was about people turds. Especially things like diaper explosions suffered by a young niece or nephew, or the time I walked into the living room where my sister had her newborn on her lap with a cloth underneath her naked body. I wandered over to say something to her and was greeted by a baby in the act of crapping. Her mother was holding her in her lap and waiting for the flow to stop. I put my hand to my mouth, trying to hold back a spew of vomit, and fled the room.

Critter crap - I'm OK with that. Baby poop - ummm, no.
February 25, 2015
my puppy did almost the same thing to my guest bathroom every night till she was 10 months old because of separation anxiety, know what I did? first I changed her night meal time to an earlier time so she was less likely to poop after lights out, I got up an hour and a half earlier everyday, bathed her, cleaned the floors and walls, showered myself, and promptly got ready for work, if I finished all this early, I got to spend extra time with my pets befor I had to leave, if not, I still got my arse to work on time leaving a clean room and puppy to come home to (not nessicarily in that order).

once all this was routine, she settled the fuck down, meaning I now had a full hour and a half extra to play with her before I left, which further improved on her anxiety condition.

but would a moo think to wake up a bit earlier because the child is clearly throwing a tantrum because she recently got a job and dosnt have enough time to fawn over each thing it wont do immediately to get ready in the morning so they can leave on time, nope, I think Einstein was quoted saying that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result to happen.
February 25, 2015
After Kip started having horrible, putrid liquid diarrhea every single day in his catbox and on the floor, I became a little more tolerant of animal feces. The smell was godawful and sometimes made me dry heave, but cleaning it up became more tolerable. But human shit is its own brand of disgusting.

If this kid is five, why is it still shitting itself and playing with said shit? I assume the child is a tard... or, as breeders lovingly call them, "high-spirited" and "neuroatypical." No wonder she smokes.

I'd let management know about her using your phone for personal calls, though. She'll probably be doing that or trying to do that again in the future, most likely without being kind enough to ask the person first (might be someone besides you next time). Management should get a heads-up about her behavior so they blame the right person. Smart Moo, in the worst possible way: she knows enough to use a co-worker's phone to make sperm donor calls so management doesn't catch her calling him all day long from her phone.
February 25, 2015
I hope you disinfected that phone. Yes, I am afraid of germs, especially the chyldrun kind.
February 26, 2015
Yeah, and what's the bet if you went out as often as het for a quick break, or even went to the crapper as many times, she would no doubt go running to management, but it's ok for this moo to use kids and smoking to get out of work. Bull! My advice, start document the times and duration of her smokos, personal calls and kid related absences, and give it to management. Its high time for these moos to learn that they've had it far too easy at work simply because they farted out a shitting bag of cells, and us CF workers had to constantly slave to cover them. To hell with parents rights, what about our non-parent rights.

Oh and human feces - I know that very well, after working with smearing autistics for a decade, that particular smell is one of the very few that nobody who a modicum of intelligence would ever be comfortable smelling. Out of all the animal feces I've smelt, I'd have to say that human feces is the worst and most stomach churning. I'm sorry it's not acceptable in any circumstance for anyone to smear this stuff, and should be grounds for immediate and permanent institutionalization.
February 26, 2015
barren4ever
I hope you disinfected that phone. Yes, I am afraid of germs, especially the chyldrun kind.

e coli!
February 26, 2015
Dorisan
barren4ever

e coli!

How did you know the shit smearer's name? Did you know he also has a half-sister named Mrsa!?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login