Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is this really a childfree viewpoint or more breeder fodder?

Posted by exile 
Is this really a childfree viewpoint or more breeder fodder?
February 25, 2015
If People Who Dislike Children Said What's On Their Mind

aliceblue recently posted a buzzfeed article related to 19 things parents look forward to, and it made me revisit an old buzzfeed video called "If People Who Dislike Children Said What's On Their Mind", but after re-watching it, it made me wonder if it really is aimed at the childfree woman trying to get her point across or if its actually more breeder friendly fodder, since it constantly shows two couples with infants trying to impose their loaves onto an unwilling individual repeatedly, followed up by a bingo ending.

personally I totally agree with the childfree ladys expressions and responses, but I can only imagen that a video like this will be viewed contextually biased on whos watching, a moo with a cf friend will probably look at it in hopes of finding a reason behind why the cf friend is so unresponsive to her brat, without trying to look at it through the eyes of the cf person struggling through daily harassment and bombardment of their combined friends brood lust.

where as I look at it and see yes the every other day shit we have to deal with or put up with through relative, friend gatherings and work place conditions.
Re: Is this really a childfree viewpoint or more breeder fodder?
February 26, 2015
I found it quite funny, because a lot of that is what I think! Particularly the scan looking like a potato and the whole Facebook feed spamming with baybee pictures. I've posted here before too about people trying to force holding a baybee on me.

Most breeders wouldn't recognise their own behaviour anyway, even if they saw it. They would probably watch it and think they don't dothat shit, or that their baybee is so cute that even the CF will just luuurve them.

The comment about the margaritas did make me roll my eyes a bit, it's such a stereotype of the CF that we don't have kids because we want to get pissed all the time. I recently did some work for an American magazine, and they wanted me to do a Skype q and a thing - they asked me to do it on an evening that I happened to be going to the pub to meet a friend so I said I had plans and could we do it another day? The ed is a breeder, and she was like "oh my god you can't possibly have children if you're going out on a Tuesday night!". I joked that the after work pub visit is a British institution, so now she thinks that if you're CF and British, you're pretty much an alcoholic!
February 26, 2015
"Downward facing dog is how this happened"

ERG.

Things like this turn me asexual all over again!

Yes, I think it's kind of 'Breeder Centric' in how they try to push the kid on the CF woman. But it also can be an illustration of what we are faced with.

It was ICK all the way around!

And WHO ELSE tries to shove their choices on others like this?

Not even used car sellers are this bad.

And this vid is NOT 'over the top' to make a point either, IMO - because in my experience - this is how Coercive Breeders really ARE. If not WORSE. These seem like 'friends'. Factor in hard core relative leanage to breed, plus the whole of society, and yeah. That makes it Nth times worse.

And that's what it's like to be CF.
February 26, 2015
The comments ~

Oooo Lord. (and I say that as a non religious person.)

I just scan read some of them, decided to go back tomorrow, I have to go to sleep now.

I can tell at a glance it's going to be a Bingo Fest of eye rolling.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login