Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3 Year Old Brooklyn boy dead...

Posted by twocents 
3 Year Old Brooklyn boy dead...
February 26, 2015
You know the drill...
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/4-year-old-brooklyn-boy-found-dead-apparent-belt-marks-article-1.2129194

I love, absolutely love how the one famblee member said 'he told the auntie and boyfriend to stop'. Whats the matter you asshat? Afraid to really 'do what was right for the chyld?'....
Moo working as home health care aide... another semi educated asshat breeder. You didn't notice anything shit for brains?

It's a bloody script. they all follow it.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: 3 Year Old Brooklyn boy dead...
February 26, 2015
The kid's grandfather made the comment that his aunt and her boyfriend were hitting the kid with a belt. He told them to stop, but did he offer to watch his grandchild or make other arrangements for him?

The aunt was 21 years old. It sounds as if she didn't want to deal with him and possibly beat him to make him shut up.

That poor kid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login