Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Having a baybee does change you completely

Posted by blackpearl 
Re: Having a baybee does change you completely
March 09, 2015
Those tow mombies who jumped at my throat for using the pill are the holistic, crunchy granola types and everything they talk about is baybees. They are not my FB friends but their profile is like an open book.

The irony is that they post a lot how other mombies judge them and have a very defensive attitude in everything they post. All you are going to see there is extended breastfeeding, letting the kid to express itself and yell its guts out, modern medicine is bad, all doctors are stupid, moms know best, feminity is motherhood, pictures of food and more baybeees, birth experiences etc.
March 09, 2015
bell_flower
I didn't hate being a woman; I simply hated my period and WHO WOULDN'T when you are on a 17 or 21 day cycle and bleeding like a murder victim every month, anemic and in pain? (Usually with a migraine tacked on the first or second day of my period.)

I came to the same conclusion: those crunchy bitches never bled the way I did.

I've been taking DIM supplements for a number of years now. Kills off most of my PMS type symptoms. I also eat red meat every day during that time because I tend to be severely anemic. Iron pills, etc. didn't work for me and neither does spinach, clams, etc. work like beef does. I do also eat spinach and clams anyways. I'd guess you've already tried these thing or better but just in case I wanted to throw out what works for me. I only had a long cycle one month and I felt like I was absolutely going crazy that month, I feel for you and hope you're able to get a reprieve!
Anonymous User
March 28, 2015
Get used to it if you have breeder friends. Once they get the infection called "breeder brain" it is best to a take a walk on them. They become very self-centered.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login