Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Video of 'moo' screaming #397

Posted by Earthlover 
Earthlover
Video of 'moo' screaming #397
July 18, 2005
All I can say is holy shit!
I want to say that this was not the child's fault. As a victim of emotional and physical abuse by a maternal figure myself, it pained me to watch this. This boy did not ask to be born. This was not a case of a spoiled brat, but of a psycho who should never have had kids. I'm guessing she was probably a teen mom, because she didn't seem very educated and very immature,though I'm not sure. This is the mother's problem, plain and simple. The child was innocent. Hopefully he will raise above his mother. I hope that for him.
Earthlover
Re: Video of 'moo' screaming #397
July 18, 2005
Ya, that moo is fucked up!
July 18, 2005
Wow, that was insane.

I hope that kid's doing better these days. The only up-side to that entire video capture was that it was called 'Why I Moved'...

Let's hope he moved to a better situation.
CF Scorpio
July 18, 2005
Oh, god...that was painful to listen to! I couldn't get more than a third of the way through it. That poor kid with a psycho for a moo! Thank god he got out of there!
Denise
July 19, 2005
She is a hateful crazy bitch; Reminds me of my mother. Only, I didn't have the bottle to answer back to her like Galen(I think) does. It made me smile. It also pisses me off that the man there excuses that bitch's behaviour, and makes Galen give her the money. Even when he give her the money the damned bitch still yells at him.

It was definitely very difficult to get through the whole thing. From Galen's melancholy and tired tone of voice, it seems that hateful moo has been doing this to him for a long time, maybe his whole life. That angers me no end, and saddens me so much cos I know wot it's like. I wonder how he is doing now, and hope he is in a much better situation. I hope hateful rots when she needs him later. It would serve her right.

If Galen was a spoiled brat, he would have been screaming, and probably hitting her, most likely.
Anonymous User
July 20, 2005
Is this entry gone too? I find the Moralchildfree website post under #399.
Earthlover
July 20, 2005
Dogsledder.

It's under 'hope the experience was fulfilling'. Click on the 'www' under 'comment'. #397 now.
Anonymous User
July 20, 2005
Thanks.
two cents ¢¢
July 22, 2005
I posted elsewhere on this... but I might as well add my 'two cents' worth..
Boy does that ever sound familiar.
My mom was never that bad, but she had her own method of 'bitch-mouthing' which is the category this falls under.
This kid will probably be messed up for life.
This is more than just a stupid screeching moo.
This woman is certifiably crazy.
And dad just wants a place to put it.

two cents ¢¢
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.