Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lowing Autizmoo DEMANDS respect for brat having meltdowns in public:cen

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
He's not dangerously bratty - he's Awtiztic

Urghranting Check out this steaming load of :BS.

Thing is that in Oz, people don't go out of their way to make their feelings known to others, and this gremlin's actions are so bad as to incite people to make these comments to this moo for inflicting her feral beast on others. It's obvious she couldn't care less about the public being disadvantaged or even hurt by her awturd, and she couldn't care less about knowingly taking a beast with severe sensory issues out into public.

Me thinks this is nothing more than intentional shit stirring so she can play the sympathy :Violin on all the evil people telling off her pweshious beastly.angry flipping off

Here's some advice, if you awturd beast can't tolerate sensory overload, don't go taking it into the middle of a public place, watch it have a insane meltdown, and expect others to tolerate it.Mr. T: I pitty tha foolshitting over the head with a hammerangry smiley
"Blah-blah-blah. I have a kid with autism, that makes me an expert. Let me tell you how shitty my life is so you can all feel sorry for me and help me raise my kid - but, first, I'll tell you exactly how you'll have to handle him."

*sigh* Lady - NEWSFLASH - a lot of people have difficult lives for one reason or another. Some of those difficulties are life long, others are sporadic but traumatic. Most of us just get on with it and deal with it. Sympathy is nice, but ultimately it's gonna be your problem to handle. Your long, whining screed really doesn't touch me.
It is rich how she ends it with "Ask how you can help?" The bint would probably freak out on anyone who did that and would run to security
Re: Lowing Autizmoo DEMANDS respect for brat having meltdowns in public:cen
March 28, 2015
CFDaveP: "It is rich how she ends it with 'Ask how you can help?' "

Okay, I'll give that a shot. "Ma'am, can I help you give your autard the well-deserved thrashing it needs?"
If you want respect u have to give it
Sorry, if your kid is melting down, that's your orgasm, not mine, therefore it's your problem.

If you've brought your highly sensitive autistic rainbow indigo sensory-challenged brattola to a place they can't cope with or is inappropriate for them, then you have to deal with the consequences. I'm not going to help your sorry ass, because the second I touch your kid, you will either scream abuse or try to sue me. So I'll just stick to giving you stinkeye and trying to keep as far away from your fail as possible.
yummynotmummy
I'm not going to help your sorry ass, because the second I touch your kid, you will either scream abuse or try to sue me.

True that. And I'm personally unwilling to help because I get grossed out at the thought of touching your kyd. Example: that 2nd pic, of just the face, all red and wet looking? Yech! Thank dog these pics aren't in smell-O-vision...I can only imagine. No me gusta.
Oh, look, another awtismoo who thinks that a diagnosis absolves her from the social contract.

You bring a screaming kid into public, moo, you're going to get the stink eye. Nobody cares WHY the brat is shrieking, they just need it to STOP or GO AWAY. If your kid has such a problem with sensory overload why do you subject him to it?
Years ago, on the way back from some third world shit hole, I was sitting in D concourse at FRA waiting for a connecting flight to some other third world shit hole.

Some autistic kid with autismoo in tow has a total freakin melt down. This being the country of In Ordanung no one had a freakin clue what to do. Round about the one hour mark I finally got pissed off enough to go over and suggest to him directly in a not so polite manner that he get his shit stacked straight before I ram my size 12 boot so far up his ass he would be tying my shoe laces with his tonsils.

Wouldn't ya know it, he cut the shit, sat back in the chair and didn't say a peep the rest of the time they waited for their flight. Autizmoo shot 'how dare you' lazer beams from her eyes but a sharp "fuck you and the straw broom you rode in on" seemed to get my point across...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login