Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BBC documentary on benifit cap.....soooo many loaves!!

Posted by jmc 
BBC documentary on benifit cap.....soooo many loaves!!
March 28, 2015
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vaVHTp2NKXw
link

I'm watching a docu on a benefit cap enacted by the government which said no one on benefits should make more than the average family not on the dole. This seems reasonable to me....benefits seem to be on weekly basis. If you work 16 hrs a week as a single parent or 24 as married parents, you are exempt from the benifit cap. Over 70% of people in the polls support the cap.

What struck me is the insane amount of children , 5, 6, 7, and NINE!?!?!? And no parent seems to come up with the 24 hours of work.
The amount of entitlement attitude from these parents is ASTOUNDING! Several families refused to leave the office. Their kids acted better than the parents.

These people who are capped aren't going to be left in the street, they are simply moving them to cheaper housing, sometimes maybe 30 miles away ( big deal).

I was proud of one of the consul workers who was straight with one duh. He said "the reality is that you have 7 kids and you just can't afford to live in London with that amount of kids."

Any Uk readers know if this cap is still going on? I don't understand how the UK survived before this benefit cap, it must be a HUGELY solvent country to pull that off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Re: BBC documentary on benifit cap.....soooo many loaves!!
March 28, 2015
UK laws are a joke. So many wimminz get inpig just so they can live off the gubmint because baybee. smile rolling left righteyes2
I fail to understand why the people in that documentary need to live in London anyway. As far as I am concerned, famberleighs should be relegated to the 'burbs. You cannot live in a city like London when you have seven kids! What planet are these people on? :headbrick

I started to notice this loaf infestation during my last two years in London, I thought it was all in my head but apparently not. Good to know. Apart from turning into a dump the place is also becoming increasingly uncool.

It makes my blood boil that that parasite in the documentary is upset although he's been given a house for doing sweet FA. In his 16 years in the UK he could at least have mustered the decency to learn English.

Well, thank dog I moved far, far away so not one red cent of mine in any currency is going towards supporting these wastes of space.
March 28, 2015
I was shocked!!! I thought welfare moos and duhs were bad in the US. I had no idea! When I retire (early retirement, cuz no kids, you knowwinking smiley )I was thinking of going to live for a month or two in London, but maybe I'll do Berlin instead.....can't believe all the moo worshipping in London.

Haha, this reminds me of Daisy and Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances. At least they were responsible enough to only have one kid! I love that show!

"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
March 28, 2015
jmc
Haha, this reminds me of Daisy and Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances. At least they were responsible enough to only have one kid! I love that show!

Oh my god, I loved that show too! Mrs. Bucket with her son Sheradon always cracked me up! "Sheradon! Mummy misses you sooo much! What? You are now sewing curtains with your classmate so-and-so? Good for you, Mummy is sooo proud!" bouncing and laughing
March 28, 2015
FFS, this country really pisses me off sometimes. At this rate, is there even any point in voting in the upcoming election? The place has gone to the dogs (the cows?) anyway.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

March 29, 2015
jmc
I was shocked!!! I thought welfare moos and duhs were bad in the US. I had no idea! When I retire (early retirement, cuz no kids, you knowwinking smiley )I was thinking of going to live for a month or two in London, but maybe I'll do Berlin instead.....can't believe all the moo worshipping in London.

Germany is extremely pro-natalist. There are enormous tax breaks for people with children, paid for off the backs of single people (since you get a small tax break for being married, presumably in the expectation that you'll then have kids).

What's worse is that the people have bought the pro-natalist message with no question. I routinely hear people who don't have kids talking as if they deserve less - fewer opportunities, less money, less status - because famblees need it more. It's really depressing how complicit people are in their own oppression. They've completely internalized their discrimination.
March 29, 2015
Remember it is Bouquet. She would never let anyone get away with the Bucket thing smiling smiley
She was so funny in that role
March 29, 2015
:crz

I don't even have the words....

You can't work 16 hours a week for a free fucking place to live?!?!?
Or you bitch that you free fucking house isn't where you'd like it to be?
You'd rather your kids be fucking homeless than cut into your volunteer shit and get a job (for sixteen fucking hours a week)????
Scrubbing toilets for minimum wage (and Britain's minimum wage sounds pretty effing good to me!) is fucking beneath you?????

That last bit about minimum wage really burns my ass. I've had to work minimum wage to keep a roof over my head. It wasn't fun, it was fucking degrading, but I did what I had to do because I'm a fucking grown adult. I can't believe the winging and sniffling over free townhouses or having to work for your money!!!
March 30, 2015
I've cleaned toilets while earning minimum wage. As for Miss Priss in the pink sweater, she can quit her volunteer work and haul her ass out to clean the damn toilets if she wants to keep her benefits. But she wants to be "work and to be busy," i.e., not do what it takes to survive but instead to work only at something suiting the upper-middle-class position that she wants to front to the world.

And Mr. 9-Kids-and-Counting (because I'll BET he and the wife don't stop at 9!) is suuuuuch a wussy whiner! My gawd! And the wife would do well to stop indoctrinating the kyds by telling them that this move is psychologically damaging to them. You're gonna reap what you sow, dummy. But let's not teach them to survive in this world by providing two examples: #1 dad doing whatever it takes to work whatever jobs wherever they are to support his 9 kyds, and #2 both parents forcing themselves to fake a more positive outlook in front of the kyds, we're going to make it, we're going to make the most of this, etc. Instead it's just whhhhhiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee. Yech.

No one wants to move out of Brent because - the schools! their friends! And the one woman whose however-many-baby-daddies all live in Brent so she doesn't want to leave. Oy!

And I haven't even finished watching the whole thing yet! Does it get worse? Those poor housing workers. They were so exasperated.

Edit - finished it - the woman who hasn't worked for 12 yrs with the two daughters, and the oldest one who says they'll have to remove her from Brent by force, cuz she isn't going...and the housing agent has to tell her you are the mother, you're supposed to tell her what to do......! And then this woman gets another place to live, costing hundreds less per month, and she can do nothing but bitch up a storm about what an awful house it is. The two agents with her looked disgusted.

And someone tell me, at around 51:00, does Pink Sweater say the landlord tried to lock her out so she had to crawl inside via the bathroom window while heavily pregnant?? Did I hear that correctly? I didn't notice how many sproggen she had before, but at the end, she's got 3. She doesn't look inpig at the point where she's claiming the victimhood of being "heavily pregnant" & yet being forced to crawl in through a window, so it's either a sob tale from way before when one of the current ones now on the ground was still in the oven, or she's on benefits and knocked up again and exaggerating her "condition" for sympathy now.

And now she's responsible for several now-homeless kyds, when she could have provided a place for them to live if she'd just been willing to work a mere 16 hours per week and maybe quit volunteering for now because you'd think working, school, & taking care of her kyds would take all her time. She had better not have told potential employers that whatever schedule they'd require was not suitable for her as it would cut into her volunteer time. Apparently, the volunteer work was in line with teaching or whatever she's in school for, but if you're going to be homeless because you insist on keeping the volunteer work, then no sympathy.

She was totally unwilling to work, and it was pretty obvious. She never offered one reason why she couldn't or didn't want to work; just talked in riddles with her lips moving but not one coherent reason coming out. She just wanted to not work and front like she's in an entirely different economic situation than she is, and now look at the mess she's in.

I see Mr. 9-Kids-and-Counting's continuous insistent whines must have finally worked and worn someone down....they moved that ass, harpy wife, and 9 kids all back to London! Disgusting. All he ever did was exaggerate about how awful and crowded the housing was....yeah, you shooting off 9 loads had nothing to do with your now-crowded conditions, but that council house was not that bad, nor that crowded! Such a victim, crying "who's going to care about the chyuldrun? No one cares about the chyuldrun!" Just keeps producing more and complaining that the world owes them all housing. What an ASS.

I've worked with the public for too long as it is, and yet their entitlement continues to astound.
March 30, 2015
Over the years we've discussed the ever growing entitlement mentality and ever larger brood of chyldren among welfare hos in Britain compared to the US. What is happening in the UK now would have been us in the US had we not passed some welfare reform measures in 1996–1997. It wasn't just women with sprogs, either: remember people with alcoholism or drug addictions receiving disability payments because of their addictions (many of which went to maintain those)? Ending that, and much else, were part of the reforms nearly 20 years ago.
March 31, 2015
The pink sweater moo kept talking about taking classes but never really said what it was for. My guess is she is just taking 1 or 2 classes a year just to get some student moo benefit

March 31, 2015
These people are pros. It's like they are really good at what they do- professional victims. If they could put that effort into paid work instead of breeding and whining then they would be assets, but they are merely parasitic liabilities. I don't think they should be allowed to go to the office and argue. One or more of those workers is going to get hurt or killed at some point by a deranged moo or duh of 16. They should send a certified letter with a move out date, telling them where to show up on such and such time and date to move into their new place, and if they do not respond or show, benefits will be permanently ended.

I don't believe US is that far behind. Section 8 allows breeders some nice digs that they can choose, and if that gets cut they would scream bloody murder.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login