Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

neighbors make noise complaints about autard noise, moo says its a human rights violation

Posted by ladybug2203 
http://www.chextv.com/syn/112/68061/langley-mom-files-human-rights-complaint-against-neighbours-claims-harassment-against-her-autistic-son
Here's what I never understand about these people that cry autism and rights for their sensory disordered autistic children to have very noisy tantrums in public and in attached homes. Does it never occur to them that, perhaps, some of the people in public trying to run their necessary errands, and some of the people desperately trying to enjoy quiet enjoyment of their homes, might ALSO be similarly challenged - and have sensory issues, and might also be on the spectrum and have similar triggers? I just don't understand. If you/your child is the one CREATING the noise in public or in an adjacent home, perhaps you need to adjust your habits or your living situation because someone else might have similar challenges they're trying to adjust to?
Oh the harrasment and human rights cards, how convenient. sarcastic clapping

So not only is this a screaching flapper, but a massively overgrown beastly one at that - which means that it will no doubt turn into a hulking screacher and thumper :flaming. Yet, she pulls out the 'they're being mean' :BS, and she buys it a trampoline to shut it up ?!?:headbrick - yeah, let's give a grossly overweight, senorial and verbally dysfunctional, grossly compulsive autard a noisy toy designed to overstimulate, in order to shut it upsaying 'wtf'
Oh and like rugs are going to dampen the jumping of a baby elephant.:drool

How about UN rights to living standards that include rights to privacy, which are being violated by the noise from this flapper - no doubt relentless thumping and screeching at all hours of the day and night.
Another day, another story that makes me think,"Here's another problem that's going to be solved very, very quickly once we experience a complete economic collapse/a total environmental catastrophe/a global pandemic/[fill in disaster of your preference HERE______]"

I find being online very comforting: I no longer dread the various horror scientists and economists assure us are going to strike any day now, I positively long for them.
ex lurker
Another day, another story that makes me think,"Here's another problem that's going to be solved very, very quickly once we experience a complete economic collapse/a total environmental catastrophe/a global pandemic/[fill in disaster of your preference HERE______]"

I find being online very comforting: I no longer dread the various horror scientists and economists assure us are going to strike any day now, I positively long for them.

Not to mention said catastrophe will probably be man-made. World War III, anyone?

Or maybe it'll be a disease that cleans the place up? Ebola gave it a good go, bless it. :emoheart

Oh, wait, even if it is a pandemic, that'll still be mostly humanity's own fault for spreading it around. Look at that idiot in Dallas, for example. And then there's the overuse of antibiotics and people obsessively using antibacterial cleaners...

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

So the mawm has done "quite a bit" to try to reduce the noise? By taking him to occupational therapy?....so what? He then comes home from therapy and proceeds to rock the building with his noise.

Oh, but she also bought rugs and a home tramp. Well ooooooooh, big effort. Some 70-pound beheamoth jumping on a kiddie-sized indoor tramp is going to create tons of noise. As in, with a huge kyd on it, I bet the whole trampoline must bounce up off the floor and slam back down. Bam! Bam! Bam!

But the duhhhh, who obviously lost a sackful of testosterone, permanently, when he contributed to this spawn, insists that his widdle Duhhdly Jr. is most certainly going to have fun, be active, jump, and play, i.e., FU, there's not a damned thing the victimised neighbours can do about it.

How about #1 getting rid of that home trampoline and instead taking him to a park to run and scream and jump, or take him to an indoor trampoline jungle gym facility, and let him burn off his energy THERE? And #2, how about disciplining your damn kyd at home by telling him when he's being too loud? Oh no, can't do that, he's awwwtistic, hims doesn't undewwwstaaaaaaand.

And what is that part at the end, how "all parties" need to make accommodations? So the neighbours are expected to make "accommodations"?

Is this the same awwwwtistic fam-blee that was brought up before, maybe a year ago? This story sounds so familiar.
Its possible its the same folks but article is from 2015
How about the landlord starts giving the tard breeders the neighbors' rent bill and telling them that payment is now their responsibility until they can get their tard to be quiet? That's something I would write into rental agreements if I were a landlord: "If there are more than three (3) noise complaints against you, an investigation finds that your noise level is indeed beyond what is considered normal and appropriate, and you do not make serious and proper attempts to rectify the situation, you will be responsible for the plaintiff's rent until your noise level is at a satisfactory level."

Why is sending the kid to a park to run it out never an option? Shit like this is why I will not be surprised the day I read a news report about fed-up apartment neighbors giving autards Benadryl-laced snacks to finally get some peace and quiet in the complex they pay money to live in.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
paragon schnitzophonic
How about the landlord starts giving the tard breeders the neighbors' rent bill and telling them that payment is now their responsibility until they can get their tard to be quiet? That's something I would write into rental agreements if I were a landlord: "If there are more than three (3) noise complaints against you, an investigation finds that your noise level is indeed beyond what is considered normal and appropriate, and you do not make serious and proper attempts to rectify the situation, you will be responsible for the plaintiff's rent until your noise level is at a satisfactory level."

Why is sending the kid to a park to run it out never an option? Shit like this is why I will not be surprised the day I read a news report about fed-up apartment neighbors giving autards Benadryl-laced snacks to finally get some peace and quiet in the complex they pay money to live in.

It's something I've said before, and I'll say it again. There are going to be more incidents of people snapping as population density increases and people are unable to find quiet and relief from other people even in their own homes. This (in addition to water, food needs and so on) is why the world's population won't fit in Texas.

It's also why we should get rid of legislation that forbids anyone but the elderly from seeking out neighbors who share some characteristics and replace it with rules which allow dwellings to be grouped according to preferences on factors which affect neighbors. I obviously don't want to introduce discrimination based on factors such as race, sexuality or gender, which do not affect the neighbors, but people should be able to opt not to live somewhere noisy, or where they're exposed to passive smoke every time they open the window. There will be a lot less friction if people live near people who share their views on issues which affect everyone in the building.
But I'm sure if the neighbors were doing loud things and making all kinds of noise that disturbed Tardley's delicate senses, Moo would be complaining about it in a heartbeat and demanding they move. Funny how breeders are always ready to demand that others accommodate them and their screaming crotch maggots, but if those people asked the same in return, they're assholes.

Also, christ! This tard is 70 fuckin' pounds?! Aren't kids that age supposed to weigh half that much? A normal-sized toadler stomping across the room is loud enough, but a spastic hulkatard thundering around is going to be loads worse. It's not a fucking human rights violation to ask parents to do their damn jobs and make their brats behave, autard or not.

“To stop Thomas from having fun and being a child is like telling someone to stop breathing for a moment. You can’t do it. He’s going to have fun, he’s going to be active, and he’s going to jump, and play.”

And that's fine if the kid wants to be active, but can he not do it in a more appropriate place like a playground or a park? No kid needs a trampoline in the house. I'm sure it's inconvenient for Moo to waddle her ass outside while Tardley flaps across the playground for two hours, but hey, she chose to roll the biological dice and got a tard, so inconvenience is part of the package. Her brat is no one else's problem, and people filing complaints because of a noisy tard aren't being mean or picking on him or being discriminatory; they just want some goddamn peace and quiet in their own homes which they are paying to live in.

I'd also bet Moo is an absolute cunt about it too and never once apologized. If she did, the neighbors might be more forgiving. But I guarantee that, in typical Moo fashion, she told them to fuck off when they approached her about it. And I'm sure they did; most folks will try to civilly resolve noise issues before filing complaints, but I have a hunch that TardMoo just told the neighbors, "My son's a tard, he's gonna make noise. Get used to it or move out."
I still say put them all in special buildings together.
I like the "paying rent of the plaintiff" idea. Breeders jump into action the moment their pocketbooks are affected.
nokidsandhappy

So not only is this a screaching flapper, but a massively overgrown beastly one at that - which means that it will no doubt turn into a hulking screacher and thumper :flaming. Yet, she pulls out the 'they're being mean' :BS, and she buys it a trampoline to shut it up ?!?:headbrick - yeah, let's give a grossly overweight, senorial and verbally dysfunctional, grossly compulsive autard a noisy toy designed to overstimulate, in order to shut it upsaying 'wtf'

What about pulling sugar out of his diet? Sugar makes all wee shits hyper, it is a fast rise in insulin. It would do something about the weight too, this kid looks plain FAT. Also, they can get a YMCA membership, and toss fatty in the pool.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
From what I've read, Canada is becoming very slanted to the breeders of the world. We posted last year about laws there that give priority for vacation time to breeders and their spawn as a human rights issue. Even if the others have booked plans for a year, breederette can have other people lose their time, based on her whim. Now this.

What I don't understand is why anybody would knowingly birth a tard. I know that some things can't be discovered until the fetus is a certain number of weeks along, but still....why would anybody want to birth, and be saddled with a demanding, needy 'tard for the rest of their lives? in earlier times, people would take a deformed or retarded baby and leave it out to die someplace.
Peace
From what I've read, Canada is becoming very slanted to the breeders of the world. We posted last year about laws there that give priority for vacation time to breeders and their spawn as a human rights issue. Even if the others have booked plans for a year, breederette can have other people lose their time, based on her whim. Now this.

Mom rolled the dice, and they came up snake eyes.

:bedmadelie

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Peace
From what I've read, Canada is becoming very slanted to the breeders of the world. We posted last year about laws there that give priority for vacation time to breeders and their spawn as a human rights issue. Even if the others have booked plans for a year, breederette can have other people lose their time, based on her whim.

Yeah, no. That's a problem. First of all, all that's going to do is create angry employees who will start passive-aggressive campaigns against the breeders and their employers when their vacation times are taken away from them, even after advance planning. Secondly, if somebody plans their vacation for an event, like going to the FIFA World Cup or something, that can't be rescheduled. Making that person give up their time for a breeder is damn near cruelty. Thirdly, pretty much any decent travel deal is non-refundable. If I've already spent that money and I'm told I can't go because Breederette wants that time, then I will throw a shitfit of epic proportions until either I get that time I requested or the boss and/Breederette repay me that money I'm losing.

Edited to add a fourth point: What if I'm going on vacation to meet a friend somewhere or going on vacation with friends? They would have taken off work at the same time. Breederette and BreederBoss screwing me over will also screw over other people.

"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

- Cambion

- Miss Hannigan

paragon schnitzophonic
Peace
From what I've read, Canada is becoming very slanted to the breeders of the world. We posted last year about laws there that give priority for vacation time to breeders and their spawn as a human rights issue. Even if the others have booked plans for a year, breederette can have other people lose their time, based on her whim.

Yeah, no. That's a problem. First of all, all that's going to do is create angry employees who will start passive-aggressive campaigns against the breeders and their employers when their vacation times are taken away from them, even after advance planning. Secondly, if somebody plans their vacation for an event, like going to the FIFA World Cup or something, that can't be rescheduled. Making that person give up their time for a breeder is damn near cruelty. Thirdly, pretty much any decent travel deal is non-refundable. If I've already spent that money and I'm told I can't go because Breederette wants that time, then I will throw a shitfit of epic proportions until either I get that time I requested or the boss and/Breederette repay me that money I'm losing.

Edited to add a fourth point: What if I'm going on vacation to meet a friend somewhere or going on vacation with friends? They would have taken off work at the same time. Breederette and BreederBoss screwing me over will also screw over other people.

We are discussing BREEDERS. These are BREEDERS. They don't care about anyone else but themselves, remember? In truth, if someone fucked over my vacation, I would see to it that their life is miserable as shit. And a few cut-out baloney dicks on a car in the hot summer sun, would only slightly ease my ire. Canada is going to have a movement on their hands, as many Childfree people live there.
paragon schnitzophonic
Peace

I completely agree with all of this. Problem is that Canada has declared breeders getting priority over everybody a human rights issue, and not prioriting them is violating their human rights.

What about the human rights of CF people? Or don't we have any rights because we chose not to spawn?

There is so much fail in that law that it boggles the mind.
craftyzits
nokidsandhappy

What about pulling sugar out of his diet? Sugar makes all wee shits hyper, it is a fast rise in insulin. It would do something about the weight too, this kid looks plain FAT. Also, they can get a YMCA membership, and toss fatty in the pool.
This town does not have YMCA. It has a kid's fun centre that costs 4 bucks a day. That's the price of one BigMac.
Priorities. Can people really expect that poor stressed out family to spend hard earned dollars on their kid's entertainment :goggle
barren4ever
This town does not have YMCA. It has a kid's fun centre that costs 4 bucks a day. That's the price of one BigMac.
Priorities. Can people really expect that poor stressed out family to spend hard earned dollars on their kid's entertainment :goggle

A kids fun center can be problematic, come to think, if we have a full on flapper with sensory issues. Brat may go in for meltdown by the squealing of other brats.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Peace
paragon schnitzophonic
Peace

I completely agree with all of this. Problem is that Canada has declared breeders getting priority over everybody a human rights issue, and not prioriting them is violating their human rights.

What about the human rights of CF people? Or don't we have any rights because we chose not to spawn?

There is so much fail in that law that it boggles the mind.

Do people not know what "human rights" actually are anymore? Hint: it's not bending over backwards to give the world to people for the sole fact that they reproduced. Human rights means clean water, education, able to conduct one's everyday life in safety, freedom, medicine and vaccinations, and not living in crushing poverty for all. Not hijacking somebody else's vacation time because your breeder ass doesn't know the concept of planning.

Can we PLEASE send these first-world problem-having breeders to a war-torn poverty-ridden country for a few years? If they survive, they can return and maybe learn to be grateful for a few things instead of demanding the world and when they get it, demand even more.

- Garrett Hardin

- Reddit comment

- Cambion

- Miss Hannigan
paragon schnitzophonic
Do people not know what "human rights" actually are anymore? Hint: it's not bending over backwards to give the world to people for the sole fact that they reproduced. Human rights means clean water, education, able to conduct one's everyday life in safety, freedom, medicine and vaccinations, and not living in crushing poverty for all. Not hijacking somebody else's vacation time because your breeder ass doesn't know the concept of planning.

It's like the religious fanatics in the US who claim they are being discriminated against because they have lost undeserved privileges of being able to oppress others. It is not a human right to benefit at the expense of others, because this would inevitably involve denying the downtrodden the same "rights".
:1wv I'm Canadian!

Lucky for me, I live in a small village and work for a local mom and daughter operation who are very understanding. They are also family friends. So if I need any time off I just have to give them plenty of notice.

I think that society as a whole, no matter where, are going to start to put breeders rights first. Which I agree isn't fair on the rest of us who get stuck working the extra hours and then get taxed higher because we make the extra money and can not get time off to take a break to spend said extra money on something nice for ourselves.

I don't get why they should get extra privledges, always coming in to work late, leaving early to pick up Snotleigh and Bratlee, taking time off because the little germ-wads are sick.Yet when anyone else wants a sick day they are met with resistance or "Bring a sick note!" from their employer because too many people are 'calling in sick.' Who do you think bought this on??? :smn
creativelycf
:1wv I'm Canadian!

Not if this loon gets his way

I think that people should be able to designate their apartment complexes or HOAs as quiet zones. There are plenty of people of all ages who would enjoy the quiet. Some college students actually need or want to study. Some parents want things to be quiet so they and their kids can get some sleep. Many working people don't always have a traditional schedule and need to sleep odd hours. Many seniors have raised their kids and want to be away from them. Charge a hefty fee for anybody who breaks the rules more than three times and also make them agree to automatic eviction. Loud college students who want to party, people with loud kids (autards or not), idiots who want to play music all night or people who just want to be loud for whatever reason all need to live together.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login