Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'Brelfie' and narcissism.

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
'Brelfie' and narcissism.
March 29, 2015
Titfeeding selfies:grossface saying 'error'

Interesting take on breastfeeding selfies or 'Brelfies' being narcissistic. There's even a few commenters agreeing -shock:drkbddy
However, still doesn't stop the moos lowing about it being nat'churul and those whom disagree are sick or perverted.
Re: 'Brelfie' and narcissism.
March 30, 2015
So I guess the next trend will be concelfies ( conception-selfies) - pics of Moo's vag moments after Duh shoots off a load?:sx
March 30, 2015
Interesting article, and so refreshing to see those things coming from a breeder!

I think a lot of the more exhibitionist moos use breastfeeding as a way of teasing and tormenting those around them, especially men and childfree women. They can send out two messages: one is a claim to their divine right to get their baps out in public while not having anyone judge them as sexual for it, and to demand that we all make a distinction between breastfeeders and sluts: "Look at me! Look at me! Look at MEEEEEEEEE! But not in a sexual way, you PERVERT. This is not SEXY, it's NATURAL, and YOU have a problem". The other is more "Does it offend you, yeah?" or "Yes, you may be trying to eat while I'm letting a sprog loudly suck bodily fluids out of my tit, but I've got THE LAW on my side so deal with it." I really do think a lot of them get off on making people feel uncomfortable- again, it's breeders using their kids as an excuse to be anisocial.

I loved my breastfeeding body (I’ve never had such a great rack in my life)

I have to confess that I loved this, because it flies in the face of those moos who want to be seen as pure and holy non-sexual Earth Mothers despite getting their tits out in public, but who reserve the right to get offended at anything they deem to be purely sexual, such as a woman wearing a low-cut top when she doesn't have a baybee requiring easy access. It's good to see a moo actually admitting she enjoyed having big tits and that they made her feel sexy, rather than trying to pretend her enlarged milkbags made her feel like a real woman or some other bullshit.
Anonymous User
March 30, 2015
Isnt there an ad now that shows different ppl giving opinions about some product they tried, but like in a quiet 'diary type' room, like you know, Big Brother (or any reality show) has when you tell your side or your personal opinions about something in front of a video camera, and it had nothing to do w/ kids but of course one moo has a kyd attached to her boob (altho it doesn't show nothing) . I was like, you HAS to BF right now on cam for your opinion about something you tried for a commercial??? Now I know the company probably did it on purpose because we HAVE to cater to the mommmmie crowd.

I'm so sick of bloated bellies and tit feeding especially when it has nothing to do with the product, IKEA is one right now and Woolite shows some moo wearing black for the new detergent that keeps stuff black. Just show regular ppl and stop catering to the mooms who need constant reassurance about their choices. smile rolling left righteyes2
March 30, 2015

Welcome to New-Age Parenting; selfies are deffo on trend, bubs is this seasons “must-have” accessory and, darlings, be sure to select the latest designer “allergy” for your newborn so that you can brag to the other drop-off mums at how much more “exclusive” your child’s illnesses and “special needs” are. It’s “tres chic”...non?!
Mad Man of Newport (Reply)
Sat 14 Jun 14 (07:32pm)

This thumbs upwink

I agree that they like having a pass to show their breasts in public & get away with it, if only for the attention factor and look-what-I-can-get-away-with-and-the-rest-of-you-can't, plus I think quite a few "get off" on the BF-ing, and I think not only doing it in public under a cover but instead pulling the whole boob out, exposing the entire breast to the public, adds just that more excitement to the moment, if you kwim. :gross two faces puking And it's a free pass to expose themselves and get off in public while requiring everyone to ignore what's really going on and bow down and worship in awe as Saintly Martyr Moo Provides the Nurturing of Suckling Sustenance to the Holy Baybee.

edit-added
March 30, 2015
screaming sausage
I think a lot of the more exhibitionist moos use breastfeeding as a way of teasing and tormenting those around them, especially men and childfree women. They can send out two messages: one is a claim to their divine right to get their baps out in public while not having anyone judge them as sexual for it, and to demand that we all make a distinction between breastfeeders and sluts: "Look at me! Look at me! Look at MEEEEEEEEE! But not in a sexual way, you PERVERT. This is not SEXY, it's NATURAL, and YOU have a problem". The other is more "Does it offend you, yeah?" or "Yes, you may be trying to eat while I'm letting a sprog loudly suck bodily fluids out of my tit, but I've got THE LAW on my side so deal with it." I really do think a lot of them get off on making people feel uncomfortable-

What those moos fail to realize is that sex, and sexy body parts ARE natural. Those bints don't know what they're talking about. It's normal for men to find breasts sexual, as hubby will attest to this. It's not perverted, it's normal human behavior.

I think the lot of them are just trying to show off, as if they're special for squatting out a human. Big deal.

(bolding in sausage's post was my addition)
March 30, 2015
I had mentioned this before on the board, but I had a job interview once with a beefer who hung her tit out right in front of me while I was sitting there. I didn't know where the hell to put my eyes, as I was sitting right across a table from her. Nothing covering her. Just a suckling loaf.

I felt like she was exhibitioning herself in front of me. I was so embarrassed, I called her the next day and told her I would not be accepting any job with her.

She could have asked me to wait while she had to do her thing, but noooo...she was a bizzy mawm who just had to udder-feed and conduct a job interview at the same time, which I deemed as inappropriate AND disgusting. I remember hearing the thing suckle and slurp away as I was trying to answer her questions. two faces puking

The brelfie is just one step above that. Exhibitioning yourself all over the net for udder-rubs, while getting off on feeding your loaf. Ew. Just ew.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login