Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oops theory for German plane crash

Posted by cfdavep 
Oops theory for German plane crash
March 30, 2015
I really doubt this will turn out to be true, but they were saying on yahoo that the pilot that crashed the plane in Germany may have found out his girlfriend was inpig before he left for work and that the oops drove him over the edge
http://news.yahoo.com/theories-behind-riddle-alps-crash-co-pilots-actions-181025583.html

Can you imagine if an oopser contributed to this?
Re: Oops theory for German plane crash
March 30, 2015
Since this guy had a long history of mental illness, vision problems and had torn up and tossed a note declaring him unfit for work that day, I'm going to guess this story is just another sensational tale to sell papers, get viewers or up site hits.
There is not even a pregnancy confirmed and even if there is one, how would anybody know own it was an oops over a planned pregnancy. I'm sorry, but nobody healthy turns a plane into a weapon of mass murder and suicide because he didn't wrap his dicl.
March 30, 2015
As I said it is highly unlikely. EvilchildlessBitch: I do understand that you sympathize with oopsers as you have pointed out in a few threads. I do feel that they are vile unethical creatures. I also realize that men should take responsibility including wrapping it, getting snipped or just walking away. The dude was psycho and something like that could drive a psycho over the edge that he was already close to going over.
March 30, 2015
There is nobody to sympathize with other than the victims of a man who was either deeply troubled or a heartless sociopath or both, but even if there was an oops pregnancy, it no excuse to murder 150 people. Regardless, I don't sympathize with oopsers or the vast majority of irresponsible men who are too dang lazy to use birth control and then bitch and moan about the happy little accident they did nothing to prevent.
March 30, 2015
I saw a story earlier about this, about the Pilot's mental state, and one of the comments ~

smile rolling left righteyes2 smile rolling left righteyes2 smile rolling left righteyes2

If you can't blame it on an oops - how about FEMINAZIS!?

Story Here

(Yeah, I know, AOHell, - hey, I was waiting for a report to print at work.)

And the comment -

DELUDED JERK
Raising our children in day care, on video games, and face book, isolating them at infancy/toddler from a mother 's love, kindness and tender touch will keep sociopaths coming. Age 0-1 very marked year of psychy development. 0-6 more important permanent personality impressionable years. Mothers in other countries outside US are encouraged to raise their children from 0-3 but USA has every tom dick or harry raising their kids besides their mother who is at work to pay for cell phones and internet.

He got 50 "+'s" / upvotes too.

I was in a hot mood to begin with, this really IRKED me! LOOK AT THIS!

Mother's love, kindness, and tender touch? Look at the fetishizing and fantasizing gone on right here! How he managed to type that - well I imagine he has voice software because both of his hands must've been busy, one on the dick and the other fingering his ass. Probably with a baby wipe attached to bring back fond memories of Mommy.

angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley

OK, so - a depressed guy flies a plane into a mountain. This is the fault of American women, for some reason. smile rolling left righteyes2

Mother's tender touch ~

HEY ASSHOLE - HOW'D YOU LIKE A BOOT TO THE FACE???
I'll give you some nurturing alright!

angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley

THEY WANT TO MAKE ALL WOMEN LIKE THIS! It's a projection of their fantasies. For these over grown man babies - someone should make an Adult Baby center or something, and they can go there and get their Moo on.

Can you believe this BULL SHIT?

:BS :BS :BS
Anonymous User
March 31, 2015
Zzelda:

We need to begin a world-wide campaign to introduce MRA idiots like this to baby play. I get the feeling it would change their lives. If nothing else, when they start complaining, someone can shove a pacifier into their mouth to shut them up!
March 31, 2015
Zzelda,

chrome isn't letting me see the comments to the story you linked to. I guess that's a good thing, because the thought of some MRA creeps trying to link this to feminism makes me want to go out and find an MRA, and singe his pubes one by one with a blowtorch :flaming

Zzelda
Mother's love, kindness, and tender touch? Look at the fetishizing and fantasizing gone on right here! How he managed to type that - well I imagine he has voice software because both of his hands must've been busy, one on the dick and the other fingering his ass. Probably with a baby wipe attached to bring back fond memories of Mommy.

Preach it, sister!!
Anonymous User
March 31, 2015
Peace
Zzelda,

chrome isn't letting me see the comments to the story you linked to. I guess that's a good thing, because the thought of some MRA creeps trying to link this to feminism makes me want to go out and find an MRA, and singe his pubes one by one with a blowtorch :flaming

Zzelda

Preach it, sister!!

Is that a Chrome feature I didn't get told about? The "Rage-gasm Protection" feature? Why can't it work on YouTube comments?
April 01, 2015
So, instead of trying to pin it on depression (adding unfair stigma to people with depression) they'll try to pin it on not wanting kids? I'm glad that smear job isn't sticking.
April 01, 2015
cfdavep
I really doubt this will turn out to be true, but they were saying on yahoo that the pilot that crashed the plane in Germany may have found out his girlfriend was inpig before he left for work and that the oops drove him over the edge
http://news.yahoo.com/theories-behind-riddle-alps-crash-co-pilots-actions-181025583.html

Can you imagine if an oopser contributed to this?

Yes, I can see the cheese sliding off an already slippery cracker if this guy got himself Oopsed.

Remember, loafs call for 18+ years of wallet drain and responsibility. If this guy was facing that, in a relationship break down, and already this side of a rubber room, I can see him crashing a plane in an epic fuck you.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 01, 2015
What makes anyone think even the most breeder-brained oopser would want to snare this mass-murdering loser? He's apparently had problems for a long time and bragged about doing something someday that people would never forget. Yuck.

And that stuff about feminism causing this? I laugh.
April 01, 2015
tiredchicken
What makes anyone think even the most breeder-brained oopser would want to snare this mass-murdering loser?

A breeder brained idiot who's cheese slid off HER cracker too!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 02, 2015
yurble
So, instead of trying to pin it on depression (adding unfair stigma to people with depression) they'll try to pin it on not wanting kids? I'm glad that smear job isn't sticking.

This whole situation (and the resulting backlash) is just seriously fucked up. This is a worker's rights issue. He was declared unfit to work that day, and someone made him. If there was something seriously wrong with him, he needed treatment not a shift at work. I do not condone killing multiple people (duh) but there has to be a faulty wire for a machine to stop working. He should have not even gotten on the plane, period, as he HAD A LETTER SAYING HE SHOULDN'T.

Depression does get a bad rap, but the thing that causes that bad rap is lack of access to treatment, as well as issues involving gender (women seek help more often than men) and men often die by suicide with gun from marked depression, untreated, due to conceptions regarding masculinity and needing help being "feminine". That and socioeconomic status, race, gender, sex, language barriers, blah blah blah intersectionality. It's a systemic problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login