Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh Can't Afford His Stay at Home Cow

Posted by writer44 
Duh Can't Afford His Stay at Home Cow
March 30, 2015
He claims that his wife's "salary" for being a childcare provider, maid, assistant and a bunch of other bullshit would be too expensive for him. I honestly don't know what the point of this article is other than ego strokes from cows telling him what a wonderful husband he is. Disgusting that people think they should be paid a salary for shitting out a kid....by who exactly!??

http://www.weareglory.com/blog/fathers-you-cant-afford-a-stay-at-home-mom
Re: Duh Can't Afford His Stay at Home Cow
March 30, 2015
Mother's Day is coming up and these articles always make an appearance each year by insecure stay-at-home cows who think they do something nobody else in the world does. Any functioning adult does the shit they do, only exception is that some of us don't multiply it by having children.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 31, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
Mother's Day is coming up and these articles always make an appearance each year by insecure stay-at-home cows who think they do something nobody else in the world does. Any functioning adult does the shit they do, only exception is that some of us don't multiply it by having children.

I love those articles that state that being a SAHM is the equivalent to being the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Oh, and they want to be "paid" for their work!

I don't care if they want to shake down their husbands for a "salary," but in the past some have suggested that "the government" (meaning you and I) should pay them. They are out of their minds.
March 31, 2015
Jesus, how many times does he have to slap us with his disclaimer that he's not trying to de-value SAHMoos? Another article last week said that if what you are doing only benefits you and your immediate family, it is not a job. I don't have a kyd and I have to clean my own house. I have to do all of the cooking, all of the laundry, all of the shopping. I have to get the oil changed in my own fucking car. I have to ensure that my yard looks presentable. Why aren't I getting paid for all of this shit? Why does this bint deserve pay for something that every goddamned person on the planet does just to fucking survive? That shit does take time, but let me tell you that if I had 24/7/365 of my time to get it done, I'd be getting in 3-hour workouts, cooking gourmet meals from scratch, and my home would be immaculate. Most moos can't even put their dirty fucking laundry in the hamper or clean the mail off of the kitchen counter.

Sorry about all the expletives. This MIJITW shit really triggers my anger most of all.
March 31, 2015
What an ass-kissing blahg manifesto. It was all tl;dr for me, but the first paragraph pretty much says it all. And all the SHAMs commenting are all "This is soo amaaazing!"

BARF
March 31, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
I don't care if they want to shake down their husbands for a "salary," but in the past some have suggested that "the government" (meaning you and I) should pay them. They are out of their minds.

I didn't hire them for the job, I don't get to give a performance review, and I can't fire them. I'm not going to pay someone to do a job where there's no screening process or consideration of qualifications, no oversight, and no review process.

A job, I might add, that I'm not even convinced we need, since a good many parents have two-income households.
March 31, 2015
yurble
StudioFiftyFour

I didn't hire them for the job, I don't get to give a performance review, and I can't fire them. I'm not going to pay someone to do a job where there's no screening process or consideration of qualifications, no oversight, and no review process.

A job, I might add, that I'm not even convinced we need, since a good many parents have two-income households.

Honestly, if it was a job, they would be regulated more and thus could have their kids taken away if they are found lacking. This is essentially a great way to regulate who gets to keep the kids. Also, the job should pay minimum wage. I'll be damned if a breeder gets paid more than me.
April 01, 2015
Yes, if we're going to say that sahmoos are performing the same work as a day care, then they should be regulated as such. We all know many sahmoos would have their kids taken away if that were the case......

All of this SAHM are worth a bazillion dollars crap does is denigrate working moos.
Also, today is the 1st of the month and I have to go online to pay some bills today. Am I supposed to charge myself $15/hr to do this? Hhaha, no its just a personal chore that I have to take care of. It's like wiping your ass, a basic thing that every adult has to do.

This remind so me of a Chris Rock bit where he talks about people getting credit for shit they're SUPPOSED to do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
April 01, 2015
Yeah, if we're going to start issuing SAHMoos a paycheck, then they need to be prepared for being held to the same standards as workers and businesses are: surprise health and CPS inspections (so no letting the house go to shit and claim being too bizzy to clean and she better hope she didn't piss off one of her kids, lest the little shit lie about being abused), presentable appearance and hygiene (no wandering around in body fluid-encrusted sweats, not showering in a week, messy hair), the progress of the children and results from inspections and such are submitted to whatever agency is in charge and each SAHMoo has to undergo an annual review. Just like people with real jobs.

There would be one pro: no more letting children run around with no discipline and letting tards have meltdowns and disrupt neighbors. That would certainly go into the yearly review and affect Moo's paycheck.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 01, 2015
Plus, of course, we get to decide whether to hire them in the first place. Not just for the stay at home part, but also for the breeding part. Yup, eugenics. Bet they'd love that.
April 01, 2015
Oh, but they ARE getting paid. They get food, clothes and a roof over their heads (not to mention all the extra luxuries) from their wallets sperm donors employers. That's more than some employed folks can afford.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
April 01, 2015

That's precisely how I feel when the Moo's try to claim that volunteering is the same as a paid position. Um no. Organizations sign up any warm body, and unless you burn the building down, they won't 'fire' you. It's not remotely the same as having your resume picked out of 200 entries, beating the top 5 candidates in the interview, and being held to performance standards with annual reviews.
April 02, 2015
I think that what he's ultimately what he's trying to say is that he doesn't show enough appreciation for his SAH wife and everything that she does.

What I don't agree with is his comparison to salaries for actual jobs vs everything she does in a day and in the end what she's 'worth' in a financial sense. People get paid for those jobs because they choose to work at them.

Even if she did go back to work her income would be eaten up by childcare anyway so it's not like they would get any further ahead.

When are they going to get it through their heads that being a SAH Moo isn't a job? It's a obligation to take care of the responsibility that YOU as parents chose to produce. If you can't afford to either stay at home or put your chyuld in daycare so you can work and can't afford to pay bills and the necessities than it was irresponsible of you to have a sprog in the first place.
April 03, 2015
creativelycf
When are they going to get it through their heads that being a SAH Moo isn't a job? It's a obligation to take care of the responsibility that YOU as parents chose to produce. If you can't afford to either stay at home or put your chyuld in daycare so you can work and can't afford to pay bills and the necessities than it was irresponsible of you to have a sprog in the first place.

Keep in mind that there are many people in America who could be living a comfortable, middle-class lifestyle, but who instead choose to pretend that they can live an upper-class lifestyle.

Even if Duhd makes a good salary, it's probably not possible to have the McMansion AND the third car, AND the new furniture, AND the 2.3 kids, AND the Disney vacation... and all without a Moo working for a second income? I don't think so.

The bankruptcy rate, divorce rate, loan default rate, and housing bubble are all the proof you need that a huge percentage of American families are completely "maxed out," living on credit, and on a path of financial self-destruction.
April 03, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
Keep in mind that there are many people in America who could be living a comfortable, middle-class lifestyle, but who instead choose to pretend that they can live an upper-class lifestyle.

Even if Duhd makes a good salary, it's probably not possible to have the McMansion AND the third car, AND the new furniture, AND the 2.3 kids, AND the Disney vacation... and all without a Moo working for a second income? I don't think so.

The bankruptcy rate, divorce rate, loan default rate, and housing bubble are all the proof you need that a huge percentage of American families are completely "maxed out," living on credit, and on a path of financial self-destruction.

Many years ago, my father got a construction worker's view inside many of the local McMansions years after they were built.
He said that almost every one was large and fancy on the outside, to impress the neighbors.
He was shocked that the furniture inside (even after the people lived there for many years) was usually extremely minimal, less even than students (think a card table, two old chairs and mattress on the floor) and all of it was cheaply made, ugly stuff.
The families always ensured that no one (neighbours, co-workers, kid's classmates) ever got to see the inside of these homes.
April 03, 2015
cassia
Many years ago, my father got a construction worker's view inside many of the local McMansions years after they were built.
He said that almost every one was large and fancy on the outside, to impress the neighbors.
He was shocked that the furniture inside (even after the people lived there for many years) was usually extremely minimal, less even than students (think a card table two old chairs and mattress on the floor) and all of it was cheaply made, ugly stuff.
The families always ensured that no one (neighbours, co-workers, kid's classmates) ever got to see the inside of these homes.

Wow... I don't even know how to respond to that other than to say that this breeder "keeping up with the Joneses'" mentality is bizarre and ultimately leads to a completely pointless existence.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login