Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Booted off plane for beefing:drinky

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Booted off plane for beefing:drinky
March 31, 2015
Booted off for beefing...or not

Cue the sanctimoos and their soapboxing opinion pieces...

Waa, I can't chuck my tits out in public!

Urgh, another day, another attention-seeking moo whining about the mean world not letting her tits out in public...:gross or not obeying air travel rules:Violin.
Re: Booted off plane for beefing:drinky
March 31, 2015
Once again, it wasn't the titfeeding, it was the refusal to pack the kid away during takeoff. Apparently they enforce safety in other countries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 31, 2015
Nice to see so many of the comments from people who get it, and can see that the moo and the media are twisting this and exploiting it.
March 31, 2015
Is it standard in the industry to have infant seat belts in airplanes that attach to the moo's seat belt?

Reason I ask is because summer of 2013 I had a flight from CDG to EWR, and the French moo ahead of me held her new loaf in her arms the entire flight with no seat belt. I had an 8 hour sideshow of exhibitionist tit-feeding and screeching. No flight attendant did anything to restrain the potential projectile human.
April 02, 2015
Not in the US. You are not supposed to be holding anything, and it is recommended you have a car seat to strap loafley into. Apparently Virgin AUS requires kids in car seats.

Crash at 400 mph and you will smoosh it or it will fly out of your arms and possibly kill someone else.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 04, 2015
Most of the comments are handing Moo's ass to her, to be fair. It had nothing to do with breastfeeding and everything to do with the fact that Moo wouldn't take bebbeh out of the stupid hippy sling and put a proper seatbelt on it. She could have continued to beef Screamleigh once it had the seatbelt fastened.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login