Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I can't believe my luck! (Moo thinks she's being clever) openmouthed shock

Posted by catharsist 
I can't believe my luck! (Moo thinks she's being clever) openmouthed shock
April 12, 2015
So I've been avoiding having to do a shift with my moo coworker. I've posted about her before. I had to switch shifts so I ended up having to work with her. I must say, I am sooooooo lucky. Why you ask?

She's giving me the cold shoulder. She does not speak to me. She avoids me. She stares at me (which is weird), but that's it.

Why? I have no clue. Maybe it's because she realized that I was right about literally everything she was wrong about, including the fact that parenthood sucks and all that. Reality is a bitch. Hindsight's 20/20. Listen to your elders.

And now for some dirt. She. Looks. TERRIBLE. She still looks pregnant (her stomach is a huge bag), she has the trademark windsock tits now, and I shit you not.. Her hair is turning grey. She says it's turning blonde.. That's not blonde... Her hair is GREY. Is that a common piggo problem? And she has the class and upbringing of a wildebeest. She milked herself and came down with the bottles in her hand and was showing to people. A friend even told me that she LEFT THEM ON THE CASHIER'S COUNTER not too long ago. How disgusting!

I don't know why she avoids me so much but I don't give a fuck. I haven't had to suffer a single picture or bingo. I did overhear that her knight in shining armour boyfriend makes her do all the work. I guess "happy endings" aren't always "ever after". But don't read too much into it, she "wouldn't have it any other way". smile rolling left righteyes2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Re: I can't believe my luck! (Moo thinks she's being clever) openmouthed shock
April 12, 2015
Pretty much sums it up.

April 12, 2015
catharsist
I don't know why she avoids me so much but I don't give a fuck. I haven't had to suffer a single picture or bingo. I did overhear that her knight in shining armour boyfriend makes her do all the work. I guess "happy endings" aren't always "ever after". But don't read too much into it, she "wouldn't have it any other way". smile rolling left righteyes2

Most guys don't want to do domestic childcare work, and it doesn't matter how many times Moo reassures herself that he'll want to do it once the baby arrives.

The guy who never moves off of the couch while drinking a 12 pack every Saturday isn't going to suddenly be an ambitious domesticated Mr. Mom once the baby arrives. Believing that adding more mouths to feed will change people's habits is just one of the many forms of delusional thinking that breeders engage in.

It's good that your coworker "wouldn't have it any other way," because she isn't going to have it any other way!
April 12, 2015
catharsist
Her hair is turning grey. She says it's turning blonde.. That's not blonde... Her hair is GREY. Is that a common piggo problem?

I can confirm this is a piggo thing. I used to work with hair doing hair extensions and hair integrations/wigs for stage shows etc and all the piggos and recent loaf producers had tons of gray hair in spite of their age. I also came across thinning hair after pignasty as well as brittle hair, hair that was snapping off etc. All worth itâ„¢ though, I'm sure. smile rolling left righteyes2
April 12, 2015
rockchick
catharsist
Her hair is turning grey. She says it's turning blonde.. That's not blonde... Her hair is GREY. Is that a common piggo problem?

I can confirm this is a piggo thing. I used to work with hair doing hair extensions and hair integrations/wigs for stage shows etc and all the piggos and recent loaf producers had tons of gray hair in spite of their age. I also came across thinning hair after pignasty as well as brittle hair, hair that was snapping off etc. All worth itâ„¢ though, I'm sure. smile rolling left righteyes2

Jesus! I didn't know that! Like her hair went SO grey! Like.. She has a two good inches of grey at the root of her hair. And judging how fast hair grows... That shit happened right after birth. I didn't say anything because she wants to believe it's blonde. That's not blonde. It looks greyer than shit.
April 12, 2015
Pregnancy can mess with your hair for sure! Rockchick covered the problems pretty well. I do know one or two women whose bodies were just good at being pregnant, or something, because they wound up with amazing skin, hair, and nails for those months. But those women are rare indeed--the winners of the genetic lottery.

Genes do a LOT to determine when a person goes grey (I have friends who started greying in their late teens/early 20s, even without kids), but events like pregnancy and small children will cause grey hair as well. And the ones who started greying early didn't have kids, so it was just their hair. They didn't have kids aging the rest of them on top of it. But the people I know who DID start greying with pregnancy were just slammed face-first into an aging accelerator. They look like six pounds of shit in a four-pound bag.

eta: Catharsist, she is probably staying away because she KNOWS that some of the bad stuff you mentioned is coming true. She likely also sees the writing on the wall, and realizes it's only gonna get worse from here on out. I'm willing to bet it's on her mind a fair bit, too, which could explain the stares. She is avoiding you, yet in her brain she kind of can't.
April 12, 2015
randomcfchick
eta: Catharsist, she is probably staying away because she KNOWS that some of the bad stuff you mentioned is coming true. She likely also sees the writing on the wall, and realizes it's only gonna get worse from here on out. I'm willing to bet it's on her mind a fair bit, too, which could explain the stares. She is avoiding you, yet in her brain she kind of can't.

Not to mention the fact that I'm going to be receiving my degree in May (on May 10th no less, perfect gift for mom), Ive been losing weight and people are noticing my new shape, and I mentioned veeeerrrry conspicuously that I couldn't wait to go home to chill, drink beer and SLEEP. My life is blatantly going swimmingly.

She fucked with me once, with one line, and had forever pissed me off. She verbally attempted to strip me of my autonomy and free thought, which pisses me off more than anything in this gods-be-wretched world. Her vexation is my sweet symphony. I doubt I'll ever get this much schadenfreude in my life. So Ill savor it, and share it with my best buddies here of course. :beer
April 12, 2015
The wife of a certain coworker has always struck my fancy. She and I worked together before they met. Things never went anywhere but there was definitely a bit of umm.... tension...

They spawned last fall. I had not seen her for about a year when I caught up with them at the company Christmas party. Holy fucking christ on a tricycle! I hardly even recognized her! Totally not interested any more!!!
April 13, 2015
I got a remark yesterday.. and I thought of this board. Okay, I just turned 62 last week. I am pretty proud because I only wear a 125 lenz reading glasses (and not every time I read either) I still have all my own teeth. Yeah, I'm a bit overweight (I could loose 20 lbs) but I carry it well and was keeping up with the 30somethings pretty well yesterday. (we were serving tables at a fundraiser) I color my hair because it is gray but that's a hereditary probably. I had gray in my early 30's) So, I was wearing a skirt that showed my legs from the knee down. One of my friends remarked about how clear my legs are and that I dont' have a hint of a varicose vein. Some woman I don't know but was told she is about 38-39 and has popped 4 kyds. She chimmed in "That will change when she has kids"

Now my friend knows I am CF and over 60 and had a hyst 20+ years ago and we both laughed. After that we set the moocow straight. She kind of got this wide eyed look on her face when my friend said "She's in her 60's"
That woman looked older than me. Her hair was streeked with gray and her face was wrinkling. She was wearing one of those jumper style dresses to cover all the baby fat (and she had her last kyd 5 years ago) She wore heavy stockings to cover her legs. (could only seeher ankles) Woman slugged along like she was carrying the weight of the world.

Anyhow... that kind of made me proud as I thought... 'that will never be me'
rockchick

Yep, it's a piggo thing. It's caused by elevated oestrogen levels: oestrogen suppresses hair renewal which means no hairs are replaced with new ones during pregnancy, they stop falling out and the hair gets thicker. After women give birth they other find themselves going from having this unusually thick hair to suddenly losing lots of hairs all at once. Of course these hairs also start growing back at once but a new moo's hair can look a bit thin until it it gets a chance to grow back- and that can take months:

Postpartum hair loss- yet another of those wonderful things we're missing out on

As for hair getting more brittle and going grey, I know that many people who lose their hair as a side effect of chemotherapy find it grows back curlier and more frizzy than before and that it can also grow back whiter than before. While pregnancy doesn't affect the follicles in the same way (it doesn't kill off the follicles, it just stops them making new hairs for bit) I still wouldn't be surprised if there were comparable effects. I did wonder if this was what happened to Kate Middleton after she dropped Royal Sprog #1- I'm her age and also going grey (under the dye, hehehe) but hell, I'm not that grey...

A lot of dark-haired women stop colouring their hair during pregnancy over concerns that darker dyes can harm the foetus, and after sprogging there are of course women who simply don't have the time or the energy to look after their hair as much as they used to- catharsist, your annoying co-worker sounds exhausted so this could be the case with her, on top of the physical effects themselves.
StudioFiftyFour
catharsist

Most guys don't want to do domestic childcare work, and it doesn't matter how many times Moo reassures herself that he'll want to do it once the baby arrives.

The guy who never moves off of the couch while drinking a 12 pack every Saturday isn't going to suddenly be an ambitious domesticated Mr. Mom once the baby arrives. Believing that adding more mouths to feed will change people's habits is just one of the many forms of delusional thinking that breeders engage in.

It's good that your coworker "wouldn't have it any other way," because she isn't going to have it any other way!

Then most men shouldn't father children. I don't know why having a dick makes somebody too good to do half of the routine care for spawn.
That said, women who claim the baby will change a man are idiots. Men who are assholes before the baby will likely become bigger assholes after the baby is born.
That said, these asshole men need to make sure they don't become parents or step up to the plate when they do. It isn't the kid's fault.
April 15, 2015
Today she was at my job again. One of my coworkers says she doesn't want kids. Moo jumped on her like a trampoline. I practically filled my bingo card in LESS THAN 5 MINUTES. it was a string of "it snaps back!", "it's different when they're your own!", "it's the best thing I've ever done!", "I'm having more sex than ever before!", "childbirth is nothing", etc.

She didn't even TRY that shit with me. I actually told her flat out that she was lying her ass off about the idea that it's different when they're your own. I was also skeptical of her "blossoming" sex life. So naturally I jumped to my Fencesitter-leaning-CF coworker's side and was like naw. I don't see how she believes that her tiny existence, if everything she said were true, would justify her pressuring people into parenthood? I hate bullshit peddlers.
April 16, 2015
catharsist
randomcfchick

Not to mention the fact that I'm going to be receiving my degree in May (on May 10th no less, perfect gift for mom), Ive been losing weight and people are noticing my new shape, and I mentioned veeeerrrry conspicuously that I couldn't wait to go home to chill, drink beer and SLEEP. My life is blatantly going swimmingly.

She fucked with me once, with one line, and had forever pissed me off. She verbally attempted to strip me of my autonomy and free thought, which pisses me off more than anything in this gods-be-wretched world. Her vexation is my sweet symphony. I doubt I'll ever get this much schadenfreude in my life. So Ill savor it, and share it with my best buddies here of course. :beer

Best not to cheese off Catharsist!waving hellolarious

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 16, 2015
craftyzits
catharsist
randomcfchick

Best not to cheese off Catharsist!waving hellolarious

waving hellolarious I knew I chose the right screen name.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login