Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mother leaves quadriplegic son in woods for a week

Posted by cassia 
Mother leaves quadriplegic son in woods for a week
April 13, 2015
Motherhood makes you a better person #82127944

Mother leaves quadriplegic son in woods for a week.... so she can go visit her boyfriend.

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-left-quadriplegic-son-woods-philadelphia-police-005040630.html
Re: Mother leaves quadriplegic son in woods for a week
April 13, 2015

"This kid cannot defend himself, he cannot function at all," Walker said at a news conference. "It could have been a lot worse than it is."

The kid can't talk either. Plus, he's 21, way past the cute and attention-whoring phase. The article read that he goes to "school." Lucky they can find services for an adult.

I wonder where Dud is? Long gone, I'm guessing.

Deplorable.
April 13, 2015
I guarantee Moo conveniently left out the part about her crippled son when she met her sweetie-pie, which I assume was an online arrangement. No man in his right mind would date a woman whose life revolves around such a profoundly disabled, dependent adult child. If she wanted to take off to Maryland to fuck around, why could she not have arranged for her son to be cared for or watched? I'm sure some sucker in the family would have been willing to agree to watch his ass while Moo gallivanted off to another state to get laid if the alternative was him being left in the woods.

Sorry Moo, ya rolled the biological dice and came up with snake eyes. You got a kid who will need you to wipe his ass forever, and that's no one's problem but yours. Abandoning him in the woods for a week doesn't mean you're absolved of your responsibilities as caregiver and parent. Did she think no one would notice he was missing when he had family nearby and attends a special school? They notice when their tards are MIA. I bet she'd love to strangle the sap who found the kid in the woods and ruined her plan.

If she was done with caring for him and wanted out so she could have a life with this dood she's banging, could she not have at least left him off at the local ER? I don't know if that's abandonment or not, but you can bet she's not gonna come back home now that her scheme has been foiled by those pesky authorities and random strangers and now that she probably has a warrant.

And yeah, if Duh wasn't around from the start, he noped outta there the second he found out the kid was a potato.
April 14, 2015
The poor son just lives to suffer. This is an awful story.
April 15, 2015
That poor guy. sad smiley Who the hell would do that to even their worst enemy? This is very sick treatment. I don't want to read that. Did she go to some serious fucking jail time?
Moo needs to go to the slammer for a long time.
April 17, 2015
The greatest love of all my black ass...

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login