Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fakebook mombie gets called out by friends thumbs upwink

Posted by danity 
Fakebook mombie gets called out by friends thumbs upwink
April 14, 2015
Warning****multiple pictures of loaf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038419/She-crawls-mat-DONT-CARE-Mother-reveals-message-sent-friends-Facebook-said-sick-oversharing-information-daughter.html#comments

A moo received an anonymous letter from her friends who are also moos telling her to stop posting so much kyddie crap about her daughter. What does she do?? Why attention whore even more by sending the letter to a comedian. Story goes global. Moo posts YET MORE pics of loaf.

This is. I don't even.....:drool
Re: Fakebook mombie gets called out by friends thumbs upwink
April 14, 2015
The letter writer comes across as kind of stupid. Either defriend the annoying moomie, or hide her feed.
April 15, 2015
Deanad, it is a stupid letter, but knowing these attention-seekers, they probably did do it, and the moo continued to spam other's feeds about her crotch-nugget's minutely snot bubbles, and other assorted crap that people don't need to hear about every second of their day. Think about it, the 'friends' had to type, print out, drive to and deliver the physical letter to this moo's house just to get her to STFU, says a lot about the lengths people have to take to get their messages across - and what does the moo do, continue to post more garbage and whine 'poor me' so that national media outlets picks it up. Naturally, this gives the attention-whore moo the much coveted attention she wants.

They just had a bit on the local news about it, complete with talking heads. As expected the two opinionated journalists are fully supportive of this moo, but unexpectedly the regular psychologist commenter called the moo out for being 'self-centred & needy' but at the same time 'couldn't care less about other people's concerns'. Amazingly, one of the other commenters changed her tune, and turned around saying that 'we all tend to over share, and we need others to tell us to pull back'. Funnily enough, this is the same program that not even 1/2 hour ago ran a bit about moo's proudly boasting that they favour one loaf over another, as it's something to be proud of.
April 15, 2015
Moo probably wrote the letter herself and submitted it to various media outlets as a way of seeking attention.

And look, now she's in the Daily Fail with 80 pictures of her boring looking meatloaf.
April 15, 2015
I'd be embarrassed to have that woman as a mother to be honest.
April 15, 2015
How bad does your attention-whoring have to be that a pack of moos -- the ultimate attention whores -- tell you that you're over the top?
April 15, 2015
People, especially parunts, tend to overshare on failbook.

Are their lives that mundane and boring that they have to post every snot bubble, every attempt at rolling over, every smile etc?

It may be cute and new to you, parunt, but not to all the other parunts out there who have already been through this and definitely not to those of us who do not have children.

Also it seems that a lot of these people don't think of years from now when their child is older and they happen to come across these pictures online, some of them embarassing. What is their shnewflhake going to think? Did they ever think that from the minute they start posting pics that they could be embarassing their child? Especially if pictures start circulating around the internet, not just on failbook?
April 16, 2015
Why on Earth did this go global? Who the fuck cares?

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
April 16, 2015
law
Moo probably wrote the letter herself and submitted it to various media outlets as a way of seeking attention.

And look, now she's in the Daily Fail with 80 pictures of her boring looking meatloaf.

Exactly what I said. Why would FB friends slip a note under your door when they can send you PMs or call you out on your wall? My guess: Another anonymous moomie blogger who needs PR but poisoning your kids will get you infamy (and a long prison stay) instead..

It is just like the Dallas woman who said that women should never be president because of hormones and the Bible, but announces that she is CEO of a marketing/PR firm. I say she should give up that job because CEOs can't be hormonal. I called Bigot Pizza scam: she uses Bible, people revolt and she loses clients, she cries to Hannity, Rush and O'Really, the Go Fund Me money pours in, she is a millionaire martyr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login