Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another "fuck you!" Prudence column. Hey! Who else is a "bad" aunt (or uncle)?

Posted by Dorisan 
lilin_unite
P.S. Good to be back!

You were missed, unlike these nieces.
Hell, part of the reason I moved across the country was because I was becoming my brother and his wife's de facto babysitter. I'm an introvert and have never had much of an active social life. My Saturday nights are spent with a good book or a good game. OF COURSE weird aunty stillwaters has no plans - make her watch the kids for hours while we go out and have fun. I was living with my mom at the time and I would get the guilt trip if I didn't go.
Dorisan
yummynotmummy
I had no idea what to say about my OH's nephew when we met him - talk about an ugly, squat, fat baybee. Looks like some kind of grub. All I could muster was "oh, he's quiet isn't he".

Reminds me of the Seinfeld "see the baby!" episode

I know plenty of people from Lawn Guy Land - I think all types NYers moved here after 911.
Most of the ones I know are 'OK'.

Speaking of "helping out" - how about LI, NY solves it's present Serial Killer problem?

Yes - There's a Serial Killer operating on Long Island *right now*.

Not much (wide spread) media coverage, but there is enough info on this, someone even wrote a book about it ~

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Girls-Unsolved-American-Mystery/dp/0062183656

Up Scale Burbias should have the resources to solve such crimes, also. Hello, Village? You have a Serial Killer problem.

Ya but ya gotta come see Da Bay Bay!
I love the emotionally manipulative trick of "The poor parents must need a night out, so can't you offer up your time, money, dwelling, and services for free and absolutely nothing in return (not even simple and basic gratitude) so these people can have temporary relief from the burdens of their own creation?"

Parents can have a night out to themselves anytime they want to, just not for free. They have to (and should) pay a babysitter, whether related or not. And pay him/her properly. None of this $2/hour bullshit.They're doing your job for you for several hours. If SAHMoos think they deserve $100K/year, doing the math (with the consideration that moohood is 24/7 instead of 40hrs./week), then that amounts to $12.40/hr. and that's how much a babysitter should be paid, starting. Add $2/hr. for each additional kid.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login