Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moms deserve $100K salaries because they work soooooo hard! Babysitters? Meh, they can have $2 an hour.

Posted by Shiny 
Found on the local Buy/Sell/Trade. Disgusting.

Is it $1.25 or 125.00?
I sure hope that's 125 a day.
It's tough to tell what exactly she means. $1.25 per day? $125 per week? Even if it is $125, that's only $2.50 an hour for a 50-hour work week. I mean, she might be able to sucker some poor illegal immigrant or homeless guy into wrangling her crotch maggot for pennies, but anyone else is going to laugh in her smug cunt face. Christ, waiters make more than that, and that's not a sentence you hear too often.

It always makes me laugh when breeders never want to pay anything to people they entrust with the care of their pweshus myracles. You'd think they'd make a generous offer to ensure the dumplings are safe and sound. I mean, aren't their darling cherubs worth more than a hundred bucks a week? They don't want to pay for daycare, so Moo thinks she'll just get some chump to do it instead in order to save money. Lemme tell ya, if this was my job, I'd put forth exactly two-fifty worth of effort toward brat care. You want Junior fed, bathed and freshly diapered? Pony up, bitch.

It's cute that Moos all think they deserve a six-figure salary for doing their "jobs," but when someone else does that job for them, they aren't worth more than a few dollars. I'd like to think this one's offering $125 a day, as that would amount to $12.50 per hour, which isn't too bad. But if she could afford that, she'd probably have Junior in daycare, so my guess is she means $125 per week.
I saw this posted on a CF FB page:

"Child care, when done by an immigrant, is considered "non-skilled labor". When done by a baby sitter, is a job "even a teenager can do". But when done by a parent is "the hardest job ever.""
It really is $125 for the whole week, to clarify. She claims all the day cares have waiting lists and that it's "too late" to enroll tthe nugget.
I guess lots of fam-bleez love to low-ball the help, so this "super-moo" is not rare. This super moo, who plans on doing her...dun dun dun...BACKGROUND CHECK (in all caps, she says, so straighten up and fly right, all you applicants, because you better make sure there are no skeletons in your closets, because YOU my friend are going to be HIGHLY scrutinised, yes indeed. Oh, but don't get all high and mighty and mistake this careful scrutiny of your background to mean that your employer will value you and pay you what you're worth or what you need to SURVIVE on. Oh, no...instead, think of yourself as the lowest of chambermaids working below stairs, because although you are expected to pass a background check, and have the employers MOST precious possessions in your care all day, the kyds you are nannying will likely have an allowance that is bigger than your wages.

https://www.care.com/a/child-care-jobs-9-ways-to-get-the-salary-you-want-1201091537
The hours Moo is demanding means that this would be somebody's primary job and she doesn't want to pay them at least minimum wage? Anybody who takes this would have to find another job where they could work second shift and then have to work another 8 hours after 10 hours of dealing with a 1-year old that is a "handful," to use Moo's own words (meaning, major fucking brat that will be a victim of Shaken Baby Syndrome).

She wants to do a background check, is likely wanting an adult with a drivers' license and a car, and will probably expect the babysitter to also be a private chef, maid, errand boy, etc., and she wants to pay them only $125/week?

50hrs./week is not a babysitter, that's a goddamn nanny. They earn around $500/week, on average.

A child-minder should be thought as someone being a substitute parent for a few hours, like a substitute teacher. They're doing everything that parents do so said parents can go fuck off and pretend they don't have kids for a little while. Pay them accordingly.

$2.50/hour is more appropriate for the 11-year old down the street and the parent is still home, but just needs somebody to keep the toddler from offing itself while said parent gets some shit done around the house.

This dumb bitch is not only lowballing to a ridiculous degree, but soliciting on the Internet. This is the perfect setup for a Law & Order episode where the hired babysitter that passes whatever background check Moo does actually gave a fake name and such because she's curates children to sell on the black market or to pimp out. And the resulting media storm won't focus on Moo being an irresponsible and cheap bitch, but daycares having wait lists and costing so much so moos have no choice but to solicit online for cheap childcare.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Hope she gets lots of applicants that all need "..A BACKGROUND CHECK" (namely moo googling their name) and then the day they are due to start they call her and tell her to fuck the job and her slave labour wages. Then call IRS and report moo for for any BS tax fraud.
It doesn't surprise me, given how many breeders try and foist their children off to others for no money at all - they probably think £2 an hour is generous.

If breeders could enforce it, they'd make it compulsory for the CF to provide unpaid childcare, as compensation for us not doing anything to "raise the fyooture".
yummynotmummy
It doesn't surprise me, given how many breeders try and foist their children off to others for no money at all - they probably think £2 an hour is generous.

If breeders could enforce it, they'd make it compulsory for the CF to provide unpaid childcare, as compensation for us not doing anything to "raise the fyooture".

Ugh! Could you imagine?
The only people I can see applying are pedos. Lotsa luck there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Maybe there'll be a repeat of this saga?

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/27/us/nanny-squatter/
Yep, parents claim their kids are their greatest achievement, most valuable possession, their heart walking outside their body...until they have to pay a market rate that actually reflects the amount of WORK and TRAINING that professionals have. Then it's welcome to Lowball City, and mommy's the mayor.

Oh, and mommy will probably make them pay for the background check, fingerprinting, etc. That shit ain't free.
I used to get $2.00 per hour when I loaf sat in the late 70s and early 80s. That was hardly enough for me, since half the time the breeders wouldn't come home when they stated, or left me alone with violently ill kyds.

One kyd I had to babysit, my moo called the Jobo. He was a demon seed, and this lady who was a nurse hired me to sit him during the afternoons and evenings when she had to work her shift. The Jobo was a pain in the ass, and one night, he wet the bed. He told his moo that it was my fault, that I didn't let him out of his bed to use the bathroom - a complete and utter lie. She believed the Jobo, and I lost my job. It wasn't long after that experience that I quit loaf sitting and got a job as a dishwasher in a local restaurant.

There is NO WAY in fucking HELL that such a small amount of money should pay for someone watching this woman's precious little 'handful'. She's implying that her kyd is a screaming brat, and anyone who works the amount of hours with that kyd is, what someone else stated, a NANNY and should be paid NANNY wages.

How is it that moos expect to be paid massive salaries for looking after the thing that they chose to have, yet they want to pay far less than minimum wage to anyone who is put in charge of it? Not to mention, if anything happens to their precious darlings while in the babysitter's charge, that person is responsible and could be possibly charged. If something happens while the breeders are in charge, well...they suffered enough.
We all know just how cheap-ass breeders can be... this is just more evidence, not that any was needed. Recent posts here have mentioned breeders trying to scrounge all the freebies they can, breeders trying to use unchilded relatives as free babysitters, breeders treating their CF friends and relatives' homes as free hotels, breeders holding baby showers so they can blag lots of expensive presents...

...and that's not to mention scrimping and saving on things bought for their supposedly precious offspring while treating themselves to luxuries- like those parents who bugger off on holiday leaving their kids to fend for themselves, parents who somehow can't afford fresh and healthy food but can afford lager, cigarettes, tattoos and nights out down the bingo hall, my own mother who claimed we couldn't afford new clothes and that's why I had to endure school bullying over my second-hand ones while she could somehow afford a 40-a-day cigarette habit...

Parents scrimping on childcare shouldn't surprise us at all- we know they don't really give a fuck about their sprogs. If something bad happens to them... well:

mumofsixbirds
if anything happens to their precious darlings while in the babysitter's charge, that person is responsible and could be possibly charged. If something happens while the breeders are in charge, well...they suffered enough.

...a lot of them are probably crying out for a babysitter to help them with a PNA.

As for parunts who genuinely do struggle with money, why is it that so many wannabreeds take the "we'll manage somehow" approach? Parenting is not something that can be done well on the cheap, nor is it something that should be attempted on the cheap! We all know the dangers of scrimping on things like travel insurance, car maintenance, house repairs etc, so why do people take such a gamble by scrimping on important and essential things for their kids and bringing them into the world knowing they will grow up in poverty?

Answer: breeders just don't give a fuck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login