Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Two Kids Dead After Famblee Drives Into Harbor

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Two Kids Dead After Famblee Drives Into Harbor
April 16, 2015
Not familiar with the area, but how does this happen? The story says the crash happened at 6:10pm, so it was still daylight outside. How does someone not see that they are driving off into a harbor? Also, the parunts managed to save themselves from the car but left the kyds behind?

Now granted, if you are in a situation like this where you are in a submerged vehicle, it makes sense to save yourself first, but I thought MamaBears and PapaBears would have risked themselves for their children, especially since 'chyldrunnn are the most important thing evah."

A second child has died from injuries suffered after a car carrying his family plunged into the water at the Port of Los Angeles earlier this week, officials said Saturday.

Eight-year-old Abdelkrim El Mezayen died Friday afternoon at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, one day after the incident, which is being investigated as an accident, said Joseph Cronin, an investigator with the Los Angeles County coroner's office.

A witness told KABC-TV that the boys and their parents left from a parking lot at Ports O’ Call Village in San Pedro, a shopping and restaurant center, in their car. The vehicle traveled some distance before it plunged into the water, landing upside down, at about 6:10 p.m. Thursday.

The boys were trapped in the vehicle about 30 feet underwater off Berth 73 after the crash, said Deputy Chief Daren Palacios of the Los Angeles Fire Department.

The boys’ parents escaped the submerged vehicle, but the children were still inside. Witnesses say the parents screamed for help, yelling that their children were trapped.

Link
Re: Two Kids Dead After Famblee Drives Into Harbor
April 16, 2015
cfchevygirl

The boys’ parents escaped the submerged vehicle, but the children were still inside. Witnesses say the parents screamed for help, yelling that their children were trapped.

Link

They had "African Painted Dogs Syndrome" -- call for help to save your children while doing nothing yourself to save them. fainting
April 16, 2015
Just cut to the chase and give us the Go Fund Me page so we can all just donate already. smile rolling left righteyes2
April 16, 2015
But were there any bees?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

April 16, 2015
strange aeons
But were there any bees?

:eyebrows waving hellolarious
April 17, 2015
The MamaBearâ„¢ and PapaWolfâ„¢ only comes out when there's no actual threat to their children and therefore, no actual threat to the lives and limbs of the breeders themselves. When the time comes that breeders have to put their lives where their mouths are to save the lives of their children, suddenly they're as helpless as an orphaned newborn bear/wolf cub and cry out to The Villageâ„¢ to step in.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 17, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
The MamaBearâ„¢ and PapaWolfâ„¢ only comes out when there's no actual threat to their children and therefore, no actual threat to the lives and limbs of the breeders themselves. When the time comes that breeders have to put their lives where their mouths are to save the lives of their children, suddenly they're as helpless as an orphaned newborn bear/wolf cub and cry out to The Villageâ„¢ to step in.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuup.
April 17, 2015
When I checked the comments on the link, no one seemed to be buying it. They said they live in the area and that the place the duh drove through was not only in a restricted area, but was the only spot along the edge of the water that didn't have barrier posts. So it seemed to them that the duh had to be seeking out this area and that exact spot deliberately. They said at the scene that the moo seemed more genuinely distraught but the duh, not so much. They also said duh was very quick to lawyer up and that on tv, duh didn't seem nearly as distraught over the deaths of his 2 children but more revved up to sue the city, because he says it's the city's fault.
paragon schnitzophonic

Judging from what I've read ,not just on here but on other CF like reddit's or TCFL or the long defunct alt.support.chidlfree, the ONLY time MB or PW rear their ugly heads is when they have an excuse to go on an entitled rant in public, the object of their ire invariably being a diminutive,(usually) young woman. Just as invariably, they go back into their den when the diminutive young woman's hulking BF or DH emerges to see what the fuss is all about. PW and MB are never about their child's safety, they're just excuses for entitled narcissists to go on public tantrums when their " living reflection" (not a person in his or her own right) isn't treated with the deference to which narcissists feel entitled.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If it hasn't happened already, it's only a matter of time before some moron PW or MB (probably the latter) targets the wrong diminutive woman....One who doesn't have a hulking DH/DBF, and so relies on her CCW license. Some of the stories about MBs especially have been so outrageous I have no doubt that a victim would be successful in pleading self defense in a court of law-certainly in my state of MO. I have seen multiple accounts of MBs physically assaulting women, because they thought their mini me wasn't treated with what they consider the proper amount of deference!
April 17, 2015
Ah yes, bypass Go Fund Me and go straight for the big bucks in a lawsuit against the city.

However, if you think the po-po haven't smelled your bullshit before you have another thing coming. You know the area, you were in a restricted area. Your suit has just been cancelled.

He may get the big house instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 17, 2015
I've almost driven into water a few times myself. I try to keep my wits about me. This does happen enough too here, there are many various water ways and canals.

I almost wound up in a canal - I was on this rusty old bridge, two (narrow) lanes in either direction, cars in front of me are moving to the inside lane but I couldn't see because there was an SUV in front of me.

That moved - and there was a car in front of me ON FIRE!

THINK FAST!

Cars were going like 40, 50 mph. on this thing too - that alone was nerve wracking and then suddenly there's this car ON FIRE right in front of me! The whole thing was *engulfed* in flames too, a big roaring fire.

Yes, I was able to slow and then squeeze into the inside lane.

If I hadn't been paying attention I might've wound up IN the canal ~

Driving over bridges and over passes gives me the creeps. Enough of people drive into water here too. Usually an older person or someone following some erroneous GPS directions and / or ignoring construction barriers.

This one does sound a bit suspicious ~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login