Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Words fail me: moo attacks teacher

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Words fail me: moo attacks teacher
April 17, 2015
I knew it was coming to this. An irate moo puts a chokehold on a teacher so she passes out cold AND the brat AND other students start wailing on her as well.

Un-fucking believable!
Re: Words fail me: moo attacks teacher
April 18, 2015
I'm not surprised in the least. I'm a teacher and have had violent kids try to come after me. It's not a pretty situation.

I do not believe at all that the teacher hit, or "put her hands on," the student, whatever the hell that means. I find that to be a whole lot of :BS that the brat came up with, to cover something she did in class that would have gotten her in trouble at school. Another thing to consider: if this so-called "incident" happened earlier that day, how did the moo know so fast? Bratleigh must have used her cell phone to call moomby. This means she knew she'd get into trouble for something she did, and contacted her moo before the school or teacher could, and came up with this half-assed story. Notice how the teacher hasn't been charged with anything. In our anti-intellectual, anti-teacher culture, had the teacher even looked at the kid the wrong way, the teacher would have been hauled into the admin's offices and written up. Hitting, or touching a student?? The cops would have been called rather quickly. I call :BS on everything Bratlina said.

Parents and students have no respect for teachers today. Everything is the fault of the teacher: the student's failing grades, the student's behavior, you name it, it is always our faults. You have entitlemoos raising entitled speciale sneauflaykes. The kid can do no wrong, and everything is the fault of somebody else.

It used to be that nasty, violent little shits and tards were put in alternative schools. With education budget cuts throughout the USA, they're putting those violent brats into regular education classes, right next to the tards. So now the classroom teacher has to spend a lot of time with crowd control, so minimal learning goes on, depending on the class and the teacher.
April 18, 2015
I wish I could say this surprised me.

I highly doubt that the teacher harmed that kid or touched her inappropriately. More likely it was something like putting a hand on the kid's shoulder to get her attention.

Teachers nowadays are trained to NOT initiate any physical contact with students at all, for just this reason. Shoulder or upper arm is pretty much the only place I touch students at all, and it's just to let them know I'm there when I'm moving around the classroom, so they don't back up and bump into me. But that's about it.

I'm sure that if the mom's a crazy, violent a-hole like that, the child is horrid. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree and all that.
April 19, 2015
One of my cousins recently took a middle school teaching job and I feel like I should tell her to invest in some riot gear. Hopefully her experience will be different, but people gotta be fuckin' nuts to be teachers anymore. If it's not the kids being violent monsters, it's the parents. When I was a brat two decades ago, shit was normal: the teacher's word was law, and after you did your time in school, you went home and got reamed/beaten by your parents for good measure. A mad cow stomping into the school to bitch at the teacher was the stuff of fantasy. There used to be a sense of authority in school. The teacher said to do shit and you did it, period. If you misbehaved or refused, you got punished and you listened. There was no questions or bitching, and if there was, your parents got called and that scared the fuck out of you.

Now, the parents believe whatever their kids say without question.

Also, I'm confused. At first, the article says it was the cunt-student's aunt who assaulted the teacher, but then it says it was her Moo. Maybe she's both her Moo and her aunt? That might explain a lot.

And I agree. If this teacher actually had any significant physical contact with this violent brat, she'd be fired, sued, the whole nine yards. For this teacher to not face any charges at all tells me that she didn't lay a finger on the girl. What exactly led up to this alleged touching? They don't mention that part, do they? A non-tard teacher will not put their hand on a student unless it's absolutely necessary (like preventing a kid from seriously injuring itself), and even then, they'd likely hesitate because they know they could be ruined forever professionally by such a stunt. What do they mean by "touching" anyway? Hitting? Sexual advances? Grabbing an arm? Placing a hand on a shoulder? Accidentally bumping the girl walking by her? Picking a spider off her head? I assume it's not specific because the teacher didn't fucking touch the girl. Why would a teacher jeopardize her career by touching a student? It's common knowledge that that's a huge no-no anymore. Of course Moo never thought to just discuss this with the teacher like a sane, rational ADULT. Nope! Just haul off and put the teacher in wrestling holds because your kyd is a lying bitch.

Article
Officials say Engelhardt had scolded McKenzie’s daughter for bad behavior earlier in the day, and the girl later accused Engelhardt of touching her.

This brat knows she's got the teacher by the balls, and since she didn't like being told NO, she decided to make up a bullshit story about the teacher and sent her raging aunt-Moo after this person who was just doing their job. I'm glad both aunt-Moo and calf are being charged, but I know nothing will happen to the girl. I hope aunt-Moo at least gets the book thrown at her since she fucking strangled a teacher at work, and I'd like to hope the girl gets permanently banned from the school since she and her kin present such a risk to the staff. Restraining orders all around, IMHO.

You could not pay me enough to teach. If you gave me a six-figure income, promises of annual raises, hazard pay, insurance, loads of paid vacation, full student loan forgiveness and free lunch each day to teach the rotten little monsters of today, I'd still refuse. It's absolutely not worth it to teach these cunt-stains when you have so little control over them, and all it takes is their special snowflake asses telling their Moos a bullshit sob story to wind up being assaulted in front of your class.
April 19, 2015
Cambion
You could not pay me enough to teach. If you gave me a six-figure income, promises of annual raises, hazard pay, insurance, loads of pain vacation, full student loan forgiveness and free lunch each day to teach the rotten little monsters of today, I'd still refuse.

LOL-as I think this is a typo, pain vacation, but it's so true....anyone working with kyds deserves a vacay from all the pains in the asses!

The way I read the article the other day, the attacker Moo was the bitch-brat's aunt along with the aunt's daughter, i.e. the cousin of the bitch-brat.

I hope the Aunt, the Cousin, and the Bitch-Brat all get served with hard time, along with the several "students" who all joined in kicking the teacher once she was down. Yeah, I bet the original Bitch-Brat won't even get suspended if she didn't take part in the assault, which I feel is totally unjust. You'd think they could nail her from texts or phone call records to show she was conspiring with the Aunt and knew the Aunt was up to no good, but I don't have much hope. "Hard to prove" and all that. Come on Karma, where are you?

That pic of the actual teacher laid out cold on the ground is really something.
April 19, 2015
Can't waaaaaaaait..
Anonymous User
April 19, 2015
Now you know why I'm retiring at the end of this school year. I've seen this EXACT situation AND I make top salary, full bennies and an occasional free lunch and I STILL want to get out. The kids get away with EVERYTHING and if they don't do well it's MY fault.

Later for this :BS, I'm leaving!!

Ms. G
April 19, 2015
night owl
I hope the Aunt, the Cousin, and the Bitch-Brat all get served with hard time, along with the several "students" who all joined in kicking the teacher once she was down.

I'd rather go back to more archaic forms of punishment.

Sending them to jail? *shrug* They'll just be in their own milieu of fellow trash. And they'll come out bragging with increased cred.

Stocks

Sentence them to be confined to that device for a number of days/weeks facing a busy square or thoroughfare. Change the location multiple times so that they are subjected to the exposure of more people. Let their ugly asses be photographed as jeering images and posted all over social media. If they are pelted by people passing by, hey, so long as the objects aren't hard or damaging shrug

Conventional judgements are no longer effective. Something else needs to be devised that will truly make those louts feel punished.
April 20, 2015
ms georgia
I knew it was coming to this. An irate moo puts a chokehold on a teacher so she passes out cold AND the brat AND other students start wailing on her as well.

Un-fucking believable!

They were ALL animals! They "prey" is down and the wolf pack joins in on the attack. Damn!!! Nothing but wild animals.
April 20, 2015
Meanwhile, a 13-year-old Spanish boy killed his teacher with a crossbow.

"If the attacker is confirmed as a 13-year-old, he would not face charges as the age of criminal responsibility in Spain is 14."
April 21, 2015
yurble
Meanwhile, a 13-year-old Spanish boy killed his teacher with a crossbow.

"If the attacker is confirmed as a 13-year-old, he would not face charges as the age of criminal responsibility in Spain is 14."

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login