Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pushy gift grab Moo gets it with both barrels! :errorr

Posted by craftyzits 
Pushy gift grab Moo gets it with both barrels! :errorr
April 17, 2015
Pushy cow's getting it hard from the Internet when she tried aGIFT GRAB from her family. Even the Breederific DM is in on the action, but then again, this was one choice gift grab with all the class of a kissin' cousin BBQ.

She even demanded receipts so in case shit don't work out, she can grab the $$ from the store.

This kid's going to be hell on wheels in a handful of years.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Pushy gift grab Moo gets it with both barrels! :errorr
April 17, 2015
Moo
Says gifts shouldn't have his name on it because personalised clothes are 'the number one thing that leads to kidnapping'

I'm going to agree with this because my one friend has this bumper sticker on their car that says "My other car is a UFO" - and damned if The Aliens don't abduct us from that thing ALL the time! You can barely make it down the block - they're beaming you up.

Moo is right to be worried.
April 17, 2015
Oh thank goodness! I saw this earlier and thought "What an entitlemoo"

Glad this cow is getting grief!
April 17, 2015
Yuck!
I don't object to the moo or duh having a typed out list in case people ask for one, but this whole tell what, when and if you are buying and also receipts because formula is expensive. Yeah no.
My two cousins with kids confirm that by one their kids were totally off formula and that if gift grab moo can't afford to feed her child she shouldn't be having one.
April 18, 2015
Shouldn't a 1 year-old be on solid foods?? My mom took pictures of my and my brother's one year birthday "party" (I'm sure it was just the immediate family having cake in the dining room after dinner). We both got our own mini cake and had it smeared all over our faces (pics that will never die confirm this).
April 18, 2015
That lady has zero understanding of social give-and-take and horrible manners. The email tone reads like a boss who's passive-aggressively chiding workers for not wanting to work overtime. One-year-olds don't give a fuck what they get for their birthday. Or whether they have a party. Their level of focus doesn't go much past the feel of their tongue in their mouth.
April 18, 2015
I think everyone who's invited should get her a different etiquette book—and collaborate to make sure there are no doubles, of course. bouncing and laughing And not include receipts.
April 18, 2015
rudeawakening
I think everyone who's invited should get her a different etiquette book—and collaborate to make sure there are no doubles, of course. bouncing and laughing And not include receipts.

waving hellolarious :drkbddy bowing

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
rudeawakening

This is exactly what this cow needs.
:beer
April 19, 2015
On the subject of etiquette, this is what DeBrett's has to say on the matter

You probably don't need to even contemplate a birthday party until your child is at kindergarten or infant school (about 4). Anyone who has seen the baffled expression on a one-year-old 'birthday boy's' face as a group of complete strangers give a lusty rendition of 'Happy Birthday' will realise that small children are well below the age when a party has any point.

This moo is all about the money.
April 19, 2015
Jesus. What a greedy beeotch!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login