Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rich celebrity women playing with nature now pay

Posted by blondie 
Rich celebrity women playing with nature now pay
April 22, 2015
Sherri Shepherd agreed to have a loaf with her husband using a surrogate, donor egg and his sperm. Things fall apart and Shepherd wants to walk away, court rules she is the mother and financially responsible for the kid. Husband is non-working loser type and Shepherd will be paying for everything it seems.

Sophia Vergara and her fiancé made some frozen embryos, now they are broken up and the ex wants to make sure the frozen things stay frozen so he can use them if and when he feels like it. Vergara doesn't want a kyd with him anymore but he wants the option to have one with her. It stinks of him wanting child support from her if he chooses to stick the embryo in some woman to hatch it. He says it's not for that reason but even if that is true, why would he not want to make a loaf with a new woman, oh yeah, look at Sophia - he wants her genes in his kid. It will be pretty but stupid.
Re: Rich celebrity women playing with nature now pay
April 22, 2015
The first one is just...the world 'fail' on flames

Vergara's ex sounds like a world-class gold digger. He says he just wants to have a chyuld and that he believes ALL LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION!!!11! but I'd wager that if he stuck those embryos in some other woman he'd be after her for child support before the cord was cut. He's afraid she will unilaterally decide to destroy the embryos or simply not use them...but HE wants to unilaterally decide to force her to have another child (even if she's not the one incubating it)...he sounds like one of those MRA types. two faces puking

Case in point, don't even entertain the idea of calving with someone unless you're 100% clear on each other's views of abortion. (If you can even call thawing an embryo an abortion?)
April 22, 2015
The flip side:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/21/us/turkey-baster-pregnancy-legal-ruling/

Mother loses appeal in turkey baster pregnancy case

By Steve Almasy, CNN

CNN)Robert Boardwine's path to fatherhood was unconventional, but Virginia's appeals court said Tuesday he is legally entitled to be a part of his son's life.

Boardwine's friend, Joyce Bruce, had used his sperm and a turkey baster to get pregnant. She thought after she learned she was with child that they should just be friends.

She also thought that because they never had sex, she was entitled to be the boy's sole parent, according to court documents.

The Court of Appeals of Virginia decided differently in weighing the commonwealth's assisted conception statute and denying Bruce's appeal to deny Boardwine visitation.

It agreed with a circuit court ruling that method of insemination didn't come from medical technology.

"The plain meaning of the term 'medical technology' does not encompass a kitchen implement such as a turkey baster," the appeals court wrote in its decision.

Bruce's attorney, Monica T. Monday, said she would need to talk to her client before she can comment about whether they will file an appeal.

rest at link

thom_c
The flip side:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/21/us/turkey-baster-pregnancy-legal-ruling/

Mother loses appeal in turkey baster pregnancy case

By Steve Almasy, CNN

CNN)Robert Boardwine's path to fatherhood was unconventional, but Virginia's appeals court said Tuesday he is legally entitled to be a part of his son's life.

Boardwine's friend, Joyce Bruce, had used his sperm and a turkey baster to get pregnant. She thought after she learned she was with child that they should just be friends.

She also thought that because they never had sex, she was entitled to be the boy's sole parent, according to court documents.

The Court of Appeals of Virginia decided differently in weighing the commonwealth's assisted conception statute and denying Bruce's appeal to deny Boardwine visitation.

It agreed with a circuit court ruling that method of insemination didn't come from medical technology.

"The plain meaning of the term 'medical technology' does not encompass a kitchen implement such as a turkey baster," the appeals court wrote in its decision.

Bruce's attorney, Monica T. Monday, said she would need to talk to her client before she can comment about whether they will file an appeal.

rest at link

Doh, someone's got to be on the birth certificate as the duh. She knows it's his kyd so it's his kyd. WTF with these idiots thinking they can deny the sperm donor being a parent or just walk away themselves.

If the woman is pregnant she can have an abortion (yeah, it's getting harder) and that's her choice. That's where it ends. Adoption, surrogates, frozen embryos, turkey basters, it's not so simple.
April 22, 2015
I knew that it wasn't going to happen, but the really optimistic part of me was hoping that rich women were sponsoring a research greenhouse or buying up a ton of land to preserve it and then taking some photographs near rabbits and deer or something...
December 07, 2016
Bumping this because guess what drama is in the news again? thinks someone else is crazy

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/07/sofia-vergara-being-sued-by-her-own-embryos.html

She is being sued by her frozen clumps in the good, misogynistic state of Louisiana for the right to be born and collect some trust inheritance. We all know who is behind this, her ex...because he has ties to Louisiana, and is asking that state to void the original California contract between himself and Vergara.

The clumps even have names and a trustee.

You can't make this shit up.
December 07, 2016
"The clumps even have names and a trustee.

You can't make this shit up"

Pro-liars would like to get into a medical waste bin, collect a clump, freeze it, give it a name and have it sue the woman that aborted it. To them that would make sense
December 07, 2016
I am always on the lookout for yet another reason to despise surrogacy....and Sophia Vergara. She should stick to making coffee. They're all loco in my book.
December 08, 2016
cfdavep
"The clumps even have names and a trustee.

You can't make this shit up"

Pro-liars would like to get into a medical waste bin, collect a clump, freeze it, give it a name and have it sue the woman that aborted it. To them that would make sense

Is this just some weird pro-liar fetish plus perhaps some control tactics because he is no longer in the picture? They're both wealthy so I don't think it is about money. Whatever the issue the scent of fruitcake is filling the air. Women kind, avoid this man at all costs!
January 15, 2018
Guess who is back in the news again... drinking coffee

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/nick-loeb-moves-block-sofia-vergara-frozen-embryos-suit-article-1.3617876

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/08/31/sof_a_vergara_s_ex_might_finally_be_out_of_luck_in_his_battle_for_custody.html

The judge in LA dismissed wannabreed duh's suit because the whole ordeal happened in CA. Now wannabreed duh is getting sued by Vergara for legal fees and his whine mode is up and running.

And, he still cannot have the embryos. I think Vergara is smart. Keep them in the deep freeze forever, and they'll die there.

I normally never read about celebrities, but this showed up in a forum, and then I remembered the post here.

The coffee emoji is literally me wen I saw this article this morning. drinking coffee
January 16, 2018
All I can say is I am FUCKING GLAD my baby gear is in the waste basket.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 17, 2018
I don't feel much sympathy for Shepherd. She's not much different from a guy who impregnates a woman then decides he doesn't want to pay for anything. Not her genetic material, however she signed a bunch of legal papers to take responsibility for the clump. Too bad, so sad.

If Vergara didn't move forward with impregnating herself or someone with her genetic material and she didn't sign a contract that deemed otherwise, she has every right to put a stop to it. She's just caught up in some pro-liar mess because every bit of genetic material deserves to be birthed to these whack-a-doo people.

Thanks to technology, people need to be careful where they put their genetic material.

Relationships are hard. Breeding strains good relationships and turns bad relationships into cluster fucks. It always infuriates me when people talk about the CF being "free loaders" on the system because they don't have kids to pay for Da Future. Are any of these morons looking at the present? One need only look at the police resources devoted to domestic violence (overwhelmingly spent on Breeders), the legal system and the family court bullshit to see it's Breeders, and now thanks to technology, WannaBreeds, who are clogging up the courts with their failed relationships and the products from those relationships.

It's too bad there's not a moratorium on having kids until you've been with someone for at least five years and you have some stability. Any horny person who is In LuvTM can make a human, when they should have fucked each other and called it good.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login