Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Accuses Airline of "Fear of Autism" for Removing Spayshul Sneauxflayke

Posted by cfchevygirl 
I would love it if we had a "flapping awwtard" smiley, hopping up and down and running around in a little circle, complete with little flapping arms that don't flap in sync--one goes up as the other goes down. I can just see it.

(And an Awwtism Moo one, with a halo and angel wings, and a MamaBearTM one.)
highwayman

I just heard a local radio show where this was the topic! yeah, the retard wants steam coming off the food! So what? we should fire up a charcoal grill at 30,000 ft? What got me is all the people including the radio host siding with the Moo & Tard. Saying that we must accommodate their special needs. Tell you how I feel. as someone who Fly's, I do not want anything on board that will endanger that flight! Special needs? Fuck her and her needs, stay home! You want first class pay for it. I never fly first class, I bring food on my carry on!
Okay now what will happen is the Moo will sue. She will get a settlement and the cost will be past onto future travelers fares. Right there is the problem! Company's are too quick to settle. What should happen is take it to trial! If Moo loses them make her pay the court costs and attorney fees the airlines incur!
And to all the people that defend these idiots, Ill bet they were never on a plane in their lives.

All good points.

Airlines are for air travel. They're not restaurants. Want food? Buy a first class ticket or bring your own.

As for the requirement that they serve food with steam coming off of it... :crz

I've been in First Class many times, and steam is never coming off of the food. There is not a sautee station, deep fryer, or broiler on a plane. Contrary to conventional wisdom, the vast majority of passenger jets do not even have a microwave. Food is heated with a convection oven and can't reach temperatures that would produce any 'steaming'. It's pretty much lukewarm to warm in temperature. That's another reason why cold salads and shrimp cocktails are popular in the First Class cabin.

This has nothing to do with any kind of "accommodation," and everything to do with entitled people demanding that businesses completely alter their business model in order to keep them from feeling butthurt.
Why is a person whose first reaction to frustration is violence allowed out in public, much less in a confined space with innocent people?

And, am I correct here - moo believes that violence or threats of violence are acceptable methods of getting whatever you want?
stillwaters
Why is a person whose first reaction to frustration is violence allowed out in public, much less in a confined space with innocent people?

And, am I correct here - moo believes that violence or threats of violence are acceptable methods of getting whatever you want?

Don't think the various terrorist organizations around the world aren't paying close attention. "Disability Accomodations" today for food... tomorrow for seats closer to the cockpit... and next week for the right to a cockpit tour...

... and remember, if he/she doesn't get this "accomodation," he'll be justified in violence against others on board. The fact that people are so eager to blame the airline is alarming.
Interesting discussion among a group who cover just about all points of view

http://w11.zetaboards.com/MM_Invisapeeps/topic/11139347/1/
Not that I really want it to happen, but it's going to take a series of awtards severely hurting/killing innocent people unrelated to them (because it's merely sad when a hulktard beats his mother to death) before the tide turns against them. And in a way it can't be suppressed or turned around to blame the mentally ill instead. Remember when Adam Lanza shot up Sandy Hook Elementary and when it was revealed he was an awtard, the awtard defense wanted to change the narrative into him being schizophrenic. Better to let the general public continue to fear and stigmatize mental illness so the violent awtards can continue to have a free reign of terror, even when they gun down two full classrooms of six-year olds.

When an awtard has gone full HulkTard and strangles a fellow passenger on a plane, there's not going to be any way to change the story to make the violent creature sympathetic.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the moo planned this from the start so she could get money from the airline by suing them. If she really cared about her tard, she would have done everything possible to make sure there were no incidents on the plane, like feeding the kid before the flight, getting medication to calm the kid, etc.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
M4P
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the moo planned this from the start so she could get money from the airline by suing them. If she really cared about her tard, she would have done everything possible to make sure there were no incidents on the plane, like feeding the kid before the flight, getting medication to calm the kid, etc.

I was saying the exact thing last night to Mr. m6 when we were discussing this topic, which has made it to the airwaves here. He thinks the whole thing was a setup by the moo as well.

The fact that she threatened physical violence by her tard (trying to scratch) will make it difficult for her to collect anything though - at least I hope.

ETA: I truly feel for the people on that flight, especially anyone who had to sit close to that tard after hearing the threats uttered by moo. If it were me, I would have been afraid of being assaulted. I hope that anyone who was on that plane who encountered this will speak up in favor of the airline.
One passenger has reported that sneauxphlaycke was howling for an hour before this. Howling. At 15. So meltdown commenced and she better get piping hot food noooow.

In this day and age Rain Man is not flying. Maybe this whiskey tango looking "doctor" needz to pay for first or Griswold to walley world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
What about the passengers who missed their connections, missed appointments,events ? How about money that was lost because of this flight having to turn around and land? not to mention the fuel and monetary cost to the airline. If this stinking bitch gets one dime out of this, All airlines should put her and her defective tard on a no fly list. Of course this was all about money. And of course we ALL pay. So next time a ticket that cast me $900.00 will now cost $1500. Thanks Moo.
navi8orgirl
One passenger has reported that sneauxphlaycke was howling for an hour before this. Howling. At 15. So meltdown commenced and she better get piping hot food noooow.

In this day and age Rain Man is not flying. Maybe this whiskey tango looking "doctor" needz to pay for first or Griswold to walley world.

Marylin He.dlund

Give that lady an award. Airlines need more people who will identify themselves, accepting the possible repercussions (I bet she made a lot of FB enemies), and stand up for the facts.

And the pilot earns the Spock Award

look at the photo of the moo and the kid on the beach; moo is holding her body far away from her kid...almost as if she's afraid of getting scratched by her "high functioning" rugrat.

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2
In this day and age of smartphones with video recording capabilities, I'm surprised that these incidents aren't caught on film. Phones only have to be off during takeoff and landing, right? Maybe airplanes ought to have security tapes capable of recording sound now, given all these cases of breeders wanting to sue because of their ill-behaved brats and awtards. Airlines would be more likely to fight when they have A/V proof that the incident was the breeder's fault.

CAPTCHA: 9xfx9 Has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but it's a palindrome and I enjoy palindromes.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
The bint has an open FB page

https://www.facebook.com/donna.m.beegle

Bitch is an "activist"

Not that such a calling is bad, but there are people who have an altruistic motive to work for change and make a better world, and others who are nothing but controlling assholes who say that the world has to operate according to their views.. This be.egle bint is the latter.
Dorisan
Bitch is an "activist"

Not that such a calling is bad, but there are people who have an altruistic motive to work for change and make a better world, and others who are nothing but controlling assholes who say that the world has to operate according to their views.. This be.egle bint is the latter.

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. -- HL Mencken

As I see it, activists are claiming to "save humanity" by ruling and running roughshod over other people's lives.
Looking at her FB page, she wrote a wall of text, describing the incident (from her wholly innocent point-of-view, of course)

https://www.facebook.com/donna.m.beegle/posts/816056981803855

For someone who has a doctorate and a masters training in communication, her writing skills are clumsy. I felt like going into school marm mode with a red pencil and then slashing a big D- at the top of the page.
In any sane country, she'd be laughed out of the court. It's pretty fucking obvious why she was removed from the flight and she damn well knows it. "Fear of autism" my ass.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria

That's why I think this is purely a publicity stunt to drum up attention to this trailer-trash's public speaking company.

She obviously doesn't give a crap about her tardina, and just wanted first class service on an economy budget, but got all pissy when called out for it. Well cry me a river sweetheart, let's hope the judge sees through her crap and finds the cow for being a potential threat to others in a plane.
I don't hold much hope though.
It'd be funny if she was banned from flying entirely. After all, it's obvious Tardette won't be outgrowing her scratchy, violent tendencies at the magic age of 18. Who knows how many other flights she could interrupt or endanger with her flapper, so would it also not be for the good of all other flyers if she and her tard just plain were not allowed on an aircraft ever again? devil with smile
nokidsandhappy
That's why I think this is purely a publicity stunt to drum up attention to this trailer-trash's public speaking company.

She obviously doesn't give a crap about her tardina, and just wanted first class service on an economy budget, but got all pissy when called out for it. Well cry me a river sweetheart, let's hope the judge sees through her crap and finds the cow for being a potential threat to others in a plane.
I don't hold much hope though.

This was a publicity stunt, moo was on tour promoting her book. She probably wanted approval from the herd and sales for being a tardmoo in addition to raising awareness.

Hell, she brought on the plane a person who moo knew was capable of violent outbursts, and is shocked, shocked I tell you when she threatens to sic the tard on the airline crew and passengers the pilot is concerned for the safety of the flight and kicks tard and family off the flight. Moo is lucky she got kicked off the flight and they found her another flight home, they could of easily charged her with interfering with the flight crew or making terrorist threats.
If your autard is dangerous when in the air, give it a fucking sedative to gork it out or take the bus next time, moocunt.

Being on a plane that long with someone who has no emotional control and capable of violence, then it's a public danger.

"Afraid of autism"? NO. More like "sick of entitled breeders using their autards for attention and sympathy". Or simply, "Munschausen's breeders".
I've written about it here before, but I was nearly physically attacked by a 300 pound hulking autard at the bus stop when going to work. A bunch of people had to get in the middle and save me.

Do I have a fear of autism? Hell to the fucking YES...

Is this bitch going to do anything to change that? Hell to the fucking NO.
Peace
So she bought the seats in the back of the plane, but expected first class service?

Hot food on a plane ride that is less than 6 hours, and in economy?

Hey moo, when you ride in steerage, you get to your destination. You're not paying for frills. What makes you so special that you think you're entitled to freebies? Oh yeah, you have a tard, so you think the world revolves around you and your freak.

Guarantee she uses her spelt loaf to coerce people out of special treatment all the time. No telling what she has received based upon this threat but I'd venture the list is staggering. No one (but us) would freely admit that they want to smack the spelt loaf upside the head. Then they feel guilty (for thinking it) and give her and her moo special treats and all.
Any child can learn rules, but with a brat tantrum throwing self entitled mother that might be impossible. Three year olds learn that if they throw a tantrum they will get what they want. You have to be a firm parent and teach them that the world does not revolve around them and that sometimes you don't get what you want. If moo's can't teach this then they shouldn't have kids. Bratty Moos raise bratty kids. Let them throw a tantrum... they need to learn that you can't always get what you want. These moos want their kids to be treated like normal kids but still want spechail treatment? Talk about double standards.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login