Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's Okay That He Killed a Baybee, He's Autistic!

Posted by cfchevygirl 
It's Okay That He Killed a Baybee, He's Autistic!
May 13, 2015

A South Carolina autistic teenager broke down in tears after being charged with murder and arson for allegedly setting a fire in his family's home that killed his 14-month-old brother in March.

Matt Morgan, 17, even collapsed to the floor, crying, during the preliminary hearing for the March 6 trailer park fire in Rock Hill that killed his half-brother, Joshua Hill.

The teenager's parents said that Morgan, who has developmental delays and autism, confessed during a five-hour interrogation with police but his attorney said there are no audio recordings to back up the claims.

Deputy solicitor Willy Thomson said that Morgan waited outside the home as it burned, didn't call for help or save his younger brother, all of which show malice that justify the murder charge. But Morgan's parents disagree.

'Our neighbors had to hold him back to keep him from running back into a flaming house,' his mother, Julie Hill told WCCB.

She and her husband Myke Hill had left Joshua in Morgan's care, and the teenager claims he was asleep when the fire started.

Prosecutors said that Matt told several stories to investigators in the interrogation room three days after the fire.

Link

So, now, we should actually let autistic people get away with homicide because they're autistic?

Mind you, I put a LOT of the blame on the parents. Why would they allow this kid to stay home alone with a baybee and take care of him? Even if he didn't have an apparent fascination with fire, what kind of morons would leave a severly autistic person responsible for themselves, much less a small child?

Even IF he didn't start the fire intentionally, his moo says he has trouble "reading, writing and understanding commands." This is a double-edged sword for the parents here too, because if he is that impaired that he didn't understand that starting a fire is a bad thing, then he's not responsible enough to be left home alone, much less in charge of the care of an infant in the first place. If they are going to claim that his autism isn't bad enough to preclude him babysitting, they can't claim that he's not responsible for his actions.
Re: It's Okay That He Killed a Baybee, He's Autistic!
May 13, 2015
I bet we're gonna see a lot more of this, what with the alleged 1 in 68 brats now having autism. So what happens when someone's speshul snowflake murders someone else's speshul snowflake? Is it going to not be considered a crime because the perp is autistic and didn't know any better, or will the tard get charged because they killed a child, regardless of mental status? What takes precedent: autism or age?

This tard is real close to being of "no longer automatically innocent" age, which is probably why he got charged. If he was, say, three years younger, he'd probably have gotten off scot-free.

Article
Prosecutors also argued that Morgan told police he was fascinated by fire and had set one in the house two weeks earlier.

The parents have a pyro-tard and they thought it was okay to leave a one-year-old in his care? WHUT. What was so fuckin' important that they both had to leave and that they couldn't arrange for someone more sane to mind the brats? The parents should get the book thrown at them too. They knew the kid was a flapper and they left a toddler in his care. Unfortunately, since there are no witnesses, Flapley is free to tell investigators a million different stories and who knows if any of them are true.

Article
Prosecutors, however, claim that Morgan watched the fire from outside the home and did not call for help or try to save his brother.

This could be construed as malice/intent to kill, or it could just be a sensitive tard drooling and staring. "Duhhhhhhhh... pwetty wights..." I don't care if he didn't mean it or didn't know what he was doing (well he sure seemed to know how to start a fucking fire). At the end of the day, he killed someone. That alone is reason enough to lock his ass up. An awtard who loves fire and who knows how to set fires is dangerous. Let him off the hook and he might decide to go light the neighbor's trailer on fire next. Will the "he didn't know any better, he's sowwy" excuse still fly if he murders a whole family?

Funny how there's no input from what I assume is a step-Duh. Just Mommy's two cents. If I'm reading the article correctly, the dead kid was the step-Duh's biological child and Tardley was his step-child. I wonder how step-Duh feels about Tardley burning his son to death. Is he standing by Tardley too? I'd venture he isn't.

Also, I wonder if it's possible that this was a PNA and the parents just blamed it on the tard. The investigation is saying that Tardson has burns consistent with a candle flame, but could it be that Moo and Duh wanted to try and roast both kids and they figured they'd blame it on the tard's pyromaniac tendencies? Perhaps the parents lit the trailer on fire and Tardley happened to escape?
May 13, 2015
Which is it breeders? Either your tard is too much of a tard to know what he did, in which case he should not have been left alone with an infant and in turn, you should be charged with neglect and the death of the infant and the tard needs to be locked up because he's a danger to himself and others.

Or...

Your tard is high functioning enough to take care of himself and an infant by himself for a few hours, in which case he's intelligent enough to know exactly what he did and in turn should be charged with murder with malicious intent and arson and should be locked up because he's a danger to himself and others.

Why does the law and society as a whole continually allow breeders to get away with this dichotomous line of "thinking?" Their little retards should be treated like everybody else, until they do something wrong or can't achieve the same rewards as everybody else, then suddenly they're special needs and therefore should get special treatment. Be treated like everybody else, but should never face the same consequences like every other criminal when they commit similar crimes. Be treated like everybody else and mainstreamed into normal classes that are beyond their scope of ability, but don't grade them the same way and give them honors they never actually earned and diminish the accomplishments of the normal students who worked their asses off.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 13, 2015
Sounds to me like the parents should be charged for leaving a 14 month old in the care care of someone unable. Of course if he was able (i.e not the parents responsibility) then the teen should be tried as an adult.

Scylla meet Charybdis, here comes Moo-dysseus.

After "black on black" and "white on white" crime, we'll see a new category soon: "tard on tard" crime.sarcastic clapping
May 14, 2015
I don't mean to sound like a heartless monster, but....

.....I seriously cannot wait for the day when autism is no longer the disorder du jour.........
May 14, 2015
selidororous
I don't mean to sound like a heartless monster, but....

.....I seriously cannot wait for the day when autism is no longer the disorder du jour.........

You're not heartless, you're right about autism being the disorder du jour. As I've said in many of my posts, Autism is this decade's 'ADD'. Remember how in the 90's, ADD was slapped on every misbehaving brat, and then ADD added hyperactivity into the diagnosis, in order to be more all encompassing.

ADD was updated to ADHD - interestingly how the diagnosis wasn't just changed but 'updated' - like it was out of fashion - Bingo! Real diseases and syndromes aren't interchangeable depending on fashion whims, yet this one does. Funny, how too that you hear nothing about ADHD nowadays, but Autism is splashed around just as much.

Now I'm not saying ADHD doesn't exist, it does, but not as much as previously or currently reported, rather there is a small percentage of those with it, however the rest is just a label to excuse crappy behaviour and lazy-ass parenting.
May 18, 2015
Ok he doesn't understand but burst into tears upon being charged with murder. Calling bullshit.

And the parents shouldnbe right there with him...who leaves their infant in the care of Lenny whonjust happens to be fascinated by fire?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I've said it before, I'll say it again. If it was a person (of any age) who was paranoid schizophrenic, bipolar, psychotic, or suffering of any other disorder, people would be fucking howling for blood and guts for garters. But no, the autards are speshul. Makes me fucking sick.
barren4ever
After "black on black" and "white on white" crime, we'll see a new category soon: "tard on tard" crime.sarcastic clapping

I think that the tard on tard crime would cancel each other out right?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login