Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:wtf Dear Prudience neighbor tells duh to tell she brats to cover up

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
Stupid ass duh shits a brick over neighbor telling him make she brats cover up. Click me

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
That's pretty true, why is he not doing something about his sons?, my thoughts are this mike guy also gets a rise when he sees them, and is trying to deal rather than act.

If you own a pool, its hot and you get around in binknis all day in the yard, its just as sexual, if you have a nice figure and wear well fitting plain clothes it can also still be sexaul particularly if the females are attractive to begin with.

Which means either way, too sexy for mike. Mike needs to teach his boys respect for women, and maybe take up a hobby with them during these times, if he wants them to stay pure. :satan it'll just teach them to be better perverts and liers as they grow older.
I actually agree with Prudie on this one.

The girls aren't naked or displaying anything that would qualify as "indecent exposure." They're working in their own family's yard, and like exile said it's no different than if they had a pool and were wearing bathing suits. If Mike finds this objectionable he needs to tell his boys not to stare.
Why is it always the woman's fault if some male can't control himself?

The boys are the ones oogling the girls on their own property. Instead of trying to put girls in a long skirt and turtleneck, or burka, he needs to teach his boys to stop leering at girls like they're a piece of meat. Those boys are invading their neighbor's privacy.

It is not women's responsibility to hide under layers of billowy fabric because men don't want to take responsibility for their thoughts or sexual urges.

What a bunch of creepy dudes.
This bullshit is proof positive that people who believe that sexuality is evil and it should all be covered up think about sex a whole lot more than people are open about it. Honestly live and let fucking live.

It begs the question if men looking at women is such a problem then why don't we just gouge men's eyes out at birth. There: temptation removed permanently.
I was thinking the exact same thing, mistress rotwang...well, except that maybe I hadn't gotten to eye-gouging. Yet.

Stupid "Christian" dad doesn't want to have a conversation about sex. He just wants to remove anything sexual from his sons' lives. Way to mess up your kid, Idiot Dad. You're actually asking your neighbor to change his household rules for how his daughters dress for chores on their OWN PROPERTY so you don't have to have an uncomfortable conversation with your sons about healthy sexuality. Fuck right off, Idiot Dad. There will be other females that cross your sons' gazes in years to come. Are you going to run around handing out ponchos, muumuus, and pup tents to all of them before your sons are allowed to be within eyesight of those females that might be wearing (gasp) clothing that shows more than their lower arms and legs??

Raise your kids to deal with the world. Teach them to respect women. And accept the fact that the girls could be out there doing doing yard work in burqas, but the boys could still spring a stiffy because the piles of lawn clippings look like boobs. If they're teenagers, their circulating testosterone levels will be 20 to 40 times that of pre-puberty. Give 'em a break.
Of course he shits bricks. I would too if someone told me to dress differently because he (or his son) can't contain a boner. Your sons are ogling those girls while they're doing their chores (and on their own property, at that)? The wretched little harlots are obviously at fault here and should cover themselves, because religious logic.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
As the saying goes, "We shouldn't be teaching girls how not to dress; we should be teaching boys not to rape." (I realize the sons haven't attacked anyone, but I think the basic concept applies.)
Christian Duh decided to shelter his little horn dogs their whole lives. That is not the neighbor's fuckin' problem. His daughters should be able to frolic around in short shorts and bikinis in their own damn yard in the summer without being told to cover up. This was not an "overly sexualized display." This was two teen girls not wanting to roast while doing yard work. Does this also mean that the father of the girls isn't allowed to do yard work shirtless? After all, that could be perceived as a sexual display and we wouldn't want the wife-Moo or the home-schooled daughters eye-humping him.

If Duh doesn't want his brats ogling the neighbor girls, he can board up the windows. Or, better yet, he can use this as a teaching moment and tell them to quit peeping on the girls next door like pervs and talk to them about the birds and the bees and all that. In short, Duh and his brats need to mind their own goddamn business. People can dress however they want in their own backyards, and if Duh doesn't like it, he can move himself and his gaggle of brats to the middle of nowhere where there won't be any perky young tits bouncing around. Also, I guarantee Christian Duh himself stares at these girls when they're outside. Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if the male kids in the family have ogled their female siblings in the shower or while they get dressed, or vice-versa. Families like this tend to be fucked up and it would not shock me if I found out that some of the kids have had sexual contact with one another in one way or another.

If someone came to my door and told me to dress differently in my own home so their kyds wouldn't be scarred for life, I'd tell them in no uncertain terms to fuck off. Is Duh going to shield his dumplings' eyes from ebil titties for the rest of their lives? I wonder, if they're out in public and see some lady with a low-cut shirt or short skirt, does Duh go give her a hard time about "exposing herself" and how she needs to cover up for da children?
Well I'll be damned, for once I actually agree with Prudie. The girls didn't do anything wrong they were just doing chores in their own yard. The boys are the ones that need to be talked to, namely about not ogling the neighbors.

It wouldn't surprise me if those boys didn't know WHY they are getting chubbies.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
If this family wants to have these kinds of beliefs, it's within their rights, but they also have to realize many others don't and will not change their ways just to suit these people. This father needs to be teaching his children this as well.

Prudie got it right this time.
I have to go through sexual harassment training once or twice a year for my job. There's a movie that they used to show where a 20-something girl is jogging through the military base in shorts and a sports bra. One of the male supervisors comes out and tells her that she needs to wear more clothes. This little anecdote is used as an example of sexual harassment. Since your daughters are working in the yard, the neighbor's issue with their dress could be considered sexual harassment. In any case, I would consider it like a peeping tom. I would threaten to call the police if I found those boys glimpsing my daughters again. I hate religious nuts. Fuck them.
I'm also on the letter writer and Prudie's side with this one. Instead of expecting the world to walk on eggshells around your virgin snowflakes, it is YOUR job as a parent to teach them how to deal with things! I don't wear skimpy clothing because frankly, I don't have the body for it and I don't want to assault anyone's eyes with that. But if I did, I'd be dressing similarly in my own yard, too. Why should the LW's daughters have to be sweaty and uncomfortable just because the neighbor wants his kids to be scared of sex?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login