Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF Reddit...REALLY? You need to just fucking stop. angry smiley

Posted by juniper jupiter 
CF Reddit...REALLY? You need to just fucking stop. angry smiley
May 14, 2015
This is getting ridiculous. Reddit Childfree used to be pretty much just that...CHILDFREE PEOPLE. Then the Breeders started to come in droves. WHAT. THE. FUCK. We don't go over to your Parenting subreddit and play in your playground, do we? GTFO!

Anyway, somebody posted this there and claims they're a, get this, "Childfree Person With a Child"BITCH, NO YOU'RE NOT!

To say you are is basically the same thing as this:

Worst of all, everybody there is just holding her hand instead of stating the obvious. Fuckin' pleasers. :headbrick
Re: CF Reddit...REALLY? You need to just fucking stop. angry smiley
May 14, 2015
The childfree reddit got locked up temporarily after that murderer who killed his kid intentionally by frying him in a hot car was found to be frequenting childfree sites. Somebody here made an alternative CF reddit while that was going down, I don't know if it is still around or who it is populated by. Or even what it is called. Could easily be just as full of morons...
May 14, 2015
Fuck, I saw that too and wanted to puke. And everyone licking their asshole about it in the comment. Give me a fucking break. YOU ARE NOT CHILDFREE!

I have a couple of friends who say the exact same shit. They're "childfree" but have a child. Horse shit. You are a parent or a breeder! Not childfree. CHILD - FREE. It's plain fucking english.

Sorry it just really annoyed me.
May 14, 2015
What a bunch of fuckin' pleasers! I read that entire thread and I only saw ONE person comment that she isn't CHILDFREE. She is just a moo who doesn't like her kyd. angry smiley

This is why I only hang out on BratFree. No pleasing and breeders get their asses kicked if they try to pull shit like that here.

Go BratFree, for being the BEST CF website out there! :beer
May 14, 2015
There's actually a Facebook page for people who regret having kids, so why the hell is she invading an exclusively CF space and making it look like the mouths that keep flapping "you'll change your mind eventually" are always right? If she was so bent against abortion why didn't she just give the kid up for adoption? Birthing it doesn't mean you have to raise it. Bed made lie.
May 14, 2015
The thing with Reddit though is that everyone can just bust in and post whether they fit the sub or not. Of course, CF Reddit could always mod the board more to kick out the breeders/pleasers, but that's just a trend I've noticed.
fossy
Fuck, I saw that too and wanted to puke. And everyone licking their asshole about it in the comment. Give me a fucking break. YOU ARE NOT CHILDFREE!

I have a couple of friends who say the exact same shit. They're "childfree" but have a child. Horse shit. You are a parent or a breeder! Not childfree. CHILD - FREE. It's plain fucking english.

Sorry it just really annoyed me.

It IS annoying! What part of "childfree" does not compute?

Are "childfree parents" the type of fools who are always demanding "gluten-free" this and "nut-free" that, by any chance? Because there are ways to impart a good solid understanding over what "*-free" actually means... devil with smile

Sounds like that Redditor went and squirted out a kid that she didn't particularly want, and only then discovered that-- oh noes-- it isn't all sunshine and unicorn farts! And that just because you CAN reproduce, doesn't mean you OUGHT to! Congrats on adding to the world's misery and its population in one swing, Moo.

Full marks for honesty and all that, but sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la la la" is not going to change what is. Dumb bint... why does emotional maturity develop so long after physical maturity, if at all?

YOU SHAT OUT A LIVING BEING THAT IS NOW YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. WOMAN UP AND DEAL WITH REALITY.

...and maybe get sterilized, while you're at it.
May 14, 2015
mumofsixbirds
What a bunch of fuckin' pleasers! I read that entire thread and I only saw ONE person comment that she isn't CHILDFREE. She is just a moo who doesn't like her kyd. angry smiley

This is why I only hang out on BratFree. No pleasing and breeders get their asses kicked if they try to pull shit like that here.

Go BratFree, for being the BEST CF website out there! :beer

I occasionally go to a CF fakebook group page (where I actually saw this story first), but holy hell they are a bunch of breeder pleasers or breeders-in-waiting there. I keep getting annoyed at them, and then I remember that nothing is like this place, and this place is where my cold little black heart lies. I love BratFree. :beer :drkbddy

I left Reddit a LONG time ago, and I think I'd bash my head in if I went back now to see this apparently ass-licking thread.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
May 14, 2015
Presto, if you want to know the newer CF sub in reddit that a Bratfree person started, then PM me. I'm a mod on that sub. People were posting there, then r/childfree came back up again.

Yeah, I saw that reddit thread. I was going to mention it here, but somebody beat me to it smiling smiley

I sometimes post in r/childfree. There are so many breeders in there now. They're also infested with downvote trolls, who spend all their time downvoting the threads and posters so that they become invisible. I thought being a moo or duh was TMIJITW, and they were oh so bizzzzzyyyyyyy. I guess they have time to troll CF sites...smile rolling left righteyes2
May 14, 2015
Went there and tried to read it.
So this is where all the crayon eating window lickers went to.
You would seriously have to have something wrong with you to claim to be childfree while having a child. And the people patting her udders have the same disease this cow has. It's the equivalent of claiming to not have herpes while knowing you have herpes....neither one ever goes away.
I almost cry for the stupid, then I have the urge to hand out Tide pods with bleach and telling them it's a new candy.
Yeah, I saw that thread and everybody giving her udder rubs instead of telling her to quit her bitching, she made her fucking bed, now go raise her kid the best she can or give him up. But she doesn't get to claim that she's a childfree person with a kid because she has a fucking kid because she's a fucking idiot.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 15, 2015
Well isn't that cute that this dumb cow thinks she gets to have a kid and wave the CF flag too. Just because you hate your child and wish they were never born doesn't mean you're childfree.

I don't understand why people can't understand what "childFREE" means. It's not a difficult word to comprehend - you can't be free of anything if you have it! You aren't cancer-free if you have a lung full of malignant tumors. She's probably never going to bond with the kid, meaning she'll do a half-assed job of raising it and it'll probably turn out all fucked up. Oh she can pretend for a while, but trust me when I say that that happy facade fades as the years go by. The kid will know by the time it's 10 or 11 that it was never wanted and that Mommy hates him.

She should have given it away at birth, but even though the thing is older, I think adopting it out would still be the best thing for everyone involved. What's the point of raising a kid you obviously hate? She'll probably start entertaining PNA thoughts when the bonding never occurs. He still has a chance to be fostered long-term, especially if he's not a defecto-brat or a flapper.
May 15, 2015
There was one earlier in the day who tried to claim that "one and done" was the same as childfree. And then got indignant when some of the regulars told her to fuck off.*

But she was happy with it and that was the difference that led to it being deleted.

There's a formula:
1)Have one child.
2)Say you don't really like it.
3)Subtly confirm that no, you wouldn't do anything different/ say you love your shitling anyway.
4)Call yourself childfree despite all evidence to the contrary.

Bask in the heat of more upvotes than average posts by actual childfree people get, safe in the knowledge that any childfree people who object will get ripped a new one by the breeder pleasers or deleted by the mods because you're sooooo bwave.

Any childfree forum that doesn't ban parents on sight is going to be infested with them because they refuse to leave us alone. It's sort of fascinating but mostly it's just annoying.

*edit: found it

I am not taking over someone else's post with a picture of a child or something, I'm asking for support from a group that complains of lack of support. Maybe because you chase away anyone that doesn't have the exact same life plan as you.. I want a child, that isn't what you want but I don't judge you for your decision. I was saying thank you to this community and how helpful it has been and I'm sure will be in the future. Comments like these aren't helpful and might chase away those that could benefit from this sub. It won't me because I've seen childfree be kind even to parents but not every new redditor or new to the sub redditor knows that. I'm sorry if you think this post is out of place. I didn't think it was but even so the one word comment is just as out of place. Because if you're considering what I did as rude, the one word vs an actual sentence explaining how you feel or why this is out of place is just as bad. I'm going to stay and support childfree. Maybe you could support others to, regardless of their procreation choices.

Meaning you want me to leave this subreddit or never comment or post? Because I have a hard time understanding how a subreddit that hates how people parent would dislike someone on the other side not only supporting your choices and sticking up for your side but also using this to help myself be better as a person and future parent. This shouldn't be an us vs them place, it's for support, venting, advice, and there are parents on here that do that as much as the childfree. They're afraid to say a lot of the time because some childfree people like to down vote as much as the trolls it complains about but I've seen people talk about being parents on here as well. I like being a part of this community and have friends that are childfree. I support you, stand up for you, spread the word when I hear idiots talking about how childfree is unnatural etc. so please don't disregard someone just because they aren't childfree, I've been a part of this community for quite some time and had very good conversations. But the second I say "not childfree" people grab their torches and pitchforks. I don't judge you, please don't judge me. I still think of childfree as a nice place and don't want to be chased out because I don't fit in perfectly. I fit well enough.

I have mixed feelings about it.

I agree those people are NOT CF!
They are like "parents with regrets" or something = parregts ??? :-)))
They definitely should stop trying to become members of the CF community.

On the other hand, I somehow feel for them. They are mostly young
and inexperienced. They were heavily influenced by
the society, by their parunts etc. to follow the LifeScript. They did what was
expected from them, "the right thing" and now they are unhappy and there is
no way back.
May 15, 2015
mrs. chinaski

no way back.

But they are not childfree, and that is the whole point of the sub. There are literally millions of sites, subs, webpages, blogs, etc... that parents can go and post on. The truly CF have a handful of sites dedicated to them. Parents need to stay the fuck off CF sites. I am on reddit, and I give zero fucks about parents posting on a CF site.

That poster on reddit needs to find a sub about regrets, or a breeder regret sub. They have those, too. Posting her regrets in a CF sub is not the place for her tales of woe.

I don't care about her regret. She had choices, and chose to succumb to breeder pressure. :bedmadelie
May 15, 2015
mrs. chinaski

no way back.

No sympathy here.

I was born in 1960. That means I technically came of child-bearing age in the mid-to-late 70s, which was still a time of truly ass-backward thinking. My parents were born in the 1930s, so they definitely came from a time where options for women were few. I had the Lifescript, the old-style view of a woman's role, age mates who expected to follow the same narrow path all hanging over my head. And I still knew what my path was NOT going to be. I knew it from an early age. There was no word for my choice then (I now consider it an orientation) than 'childless.' It was a word fraught with pity when it wasn't a choice and scorn when it was. And I still forged on, thinking - at that time - that I probably faced a fairly glum future. It meant a lack of strong family connections - my siblings and cousins considered the true bind of family meant children, most likely the lack of a permanent mate, and certainly being an outlier in a society that considered the Life Script to be the true path.

If other people were weaker than that, oh well. Sucks to be them. Peace is right, those of us who are truly CF - who were strong enough to stand against the breeders, even practically walked through fire to be true to ourselves - deserve our own country. I'd love to truly have a physically CF domain but, barring that, we have a virtual one. And those who are physically or mentally in the parent mode don't belong there.
May 16, 2015
@ Dorisan:
You certainly went through fire as a CF woman at that time. Respect!
You must be a very strong person, however not everyone is like this.
Most people are weak. They comply and end up being "parregts".
It requires a lot of inner strength to resist the pressure and stick to your true self.

@ Peace:
Please, don't get me wrong - I've posted that "parregts" do NOT belong to the CF community!
IMHO they don't belong to the parenting community either. They should create an own forum.

The way I see it, there are basically 4 groups of people:
1. CF = people who have no kydz and are very happy about it
2. childless = people who have no kydz and are unhappy about it
3. parents = people who have kydz and are happy about it
4. "parregts"

These four groups are definitely not compatible with each other, so they shouldn't mingle.

I am a truly CF woman. I am very happy that there are CF communities online.
I get a lot of hostility for being CF, the communities help me to recharge.

I think that "parregts" provide a valuable insight for those who are on the fence.

I sometimes read Truumomsconfessions and I always feel relieved that it's not me who is posting :-)
May 16, 2015
Butthurt Breeder
Comments like these aren't helpful and might chase away those that could benefit from this sub.

Butturt Breeder Continues
Because I have a hard time understanding how a subreddit that hates how people parent would dislike someone on the other side not only supporting your choices and sticking up for your side but also using this to help myself be better as a person and future parent. This shouldn't be an us vs them place, it's for support, venting, advice, and there are parents on here that do that as much as the childfree.

Bitch, you can sit there and benefit quietly from the sidelines, by remaining invisible and just reading ONLY. I don't want to hear a word you have to say because I couldn't care LESS if reading what you find on a CF sub helps you to be a better pahrunt. I don't care about your opinions, your feelings, or your needs as a pahrunt.

Bitch should do her frustrated pahrunt venting somewhere ELSE. The fucking nerve to expect CF people to listen and care and offer her fucking support. Go to Smothering and other Mooville forums to get your validations.

I don't think any CF person gives a shit that you're "on our side" and other nonsense. STFU and GTFO.

That's why I can't stand that sub. In my opinion, they should immediately remove all breeder posts and all sympathiser posts, and give them a good roasting and reminder of what the sub is for, but they don't; they just let it all go. Worthless, if you ask me. Some of you may find value in some of their posts, but it just isn't for me at all.

And you all are right..."Childed But Need Validation From CF People" is not the same as Childfree.

It's why I like it here. That shit isn't tolerated. (Thank you, BratFree.)
May 16, 2015
Reddit
I am not happy. I do NOT want any more children. I honestly hope that we will bond as adults.

Part of this is actually good. A parent/breeder is actually speaking the the truth. This is an ok post to read for someone who is on the fence about having kids. It is not very common that a childed person "comes out" and describes how they really feel - I have got to give her that.

I agree with everyone here who stated that this woman is not Child-Free. A Child-Regret maybe a better name for it. Something is telling me that this person has no idea what they are doing, who they are and where they belong. So she probably, by now, has tried the mommy club and has either been grossly disrespected by moos or has discovered for herself what a bunch of lying sack of shit many mommies truly are. She maybe trying a CF board to see if she can connect with someone more honest and while she may get honest answers, she is not CF. In fact, even dating someone with kids can one out of CF zone.

How long will it be before this child-regret flips and starts teaching the CF about how she "was one of us" and how our life choices are not up to the "standard". I also don't buy her story that she is not having more kids - bull crap. Once she finds another dick that is willing to stick her, her story will be 180 to what it is now.
May 16, 2015
kookiecrisp
The thing with Reddit though is that everyone can just bust in and post whether they fit the sub or not. Of course, CF Reddit could always mod the board more to kick out the breeders/pleasers, but that's just a trend I've noticed.

Reddit Childfree is full of the kind of people who want to be liked by everyone. They actually *welcome* parents commenting. Because inclusivity, or something. Anyway, they're a bunch of Millennials, so they're used to everyone getting a trophy, that kind of mindset.
I will never understand why breeders feel this seemingly irresistible compulsion to slime their roast beef snail trails all over designated CF hangouts. They just cannot resist. It seems that they simply MUST collect fawns and udder rubs from everyone, and whoever doesn't provide it is bitter, jealous, alone, can't get laid, etc, bla bla bla. To me it simply shows how miserable they are with their chosen lot in life. So miserable that they must assure themselves that EVERYONE thinks they're the fucking bee's breeder knees, even the strangers on the interweb. I AM GR8 BCUZ THE INTERNT SAID SO!!!!one1!! Talk about insecurity, regret and malcontent.
May 16, 2015
Bitch please - you are NOT child free. I am sick of people taking that term and twisting it around to suit them. In some FB groups they allow step parents and one girl who had donated eggs and went on and on how it allowed 5 women to have kids. Ug. They would be roasted here and that is why I am glad this remains a REAL child free place.

Stick to the thousands of places that moos can post and leave us to our few places of refuge. I also don't need your "I'm on your side! I understand you!" condescending head pats. STFU and get out!!
May 17, 2015
A breeder chimed in????
Why can't CF people have a tiny piece of web for themselves?
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????
May 17, 2015
mrs. chinaski
A breeder chimed in????
Why can't CF people have a tiny piece of web for themselves?
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????

That's what we've been complaining about in this thread. smile rolling left righteyes2

Go see for yourself over at reddit.
May 17, 2015
jezebel_daisy
Bitch please - you are NOT child free. I am sick of people taking that term and twisting it around to suit them. In some FB groups they allow step parents and one girl who had donated eggs and went on and on how it allowed 5 women to have kids. Ug. They would be roasted here and that is why I am glad this remains a REAL child free place.

I know on one FB group, some woman was talking about how she luuurved being inpig, and how it wasn't that bad (I've forgotten the post that started it all off) - I just kept staring at the screen in confusion because two posts up she had said how glad she was to not have any kyds. And everyone just skipped right over her (multiple) posts about her inpigness, but kept right on talking to her like she was CF.

I finally figured out that either she sluiced and then gave her loaf (loaves?) up, or she was a surrogate of sorts. I suppose the other option would be a clump loss, but she acted like she had been much further along than that. I just couldn't figure out why she was allowed to stay in the group. I ended up blocking her, and then coming here immediately. It's so nice that no breeder of any form is tolerated here. It's truly a 'safe space' for us.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login