Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Specalll Sneuwflake Camp!

Posted by freya 
Specalll Sneuwflake Camp!
May 18, 2015
No, this isn't a post about a specall camp or specall kidz either. This is a post about a bunch of 10 year old boyz that are supposedly normal.

One peed his pants because he was ascared of being away from hommmeee. AT TEN YEARS OLD! and not mentally challenged in any way.

Another bullied everyone and would demand everyone at the camp do exactly as he said or go into a full-force meltdown and cry.

A bunch of the boys insisted on him holding a towel up so the other 10 year olds couldn't watch them undress, dress, etc. Too specall to go change in a bathroom stall, must have constant attention.

How have any of these specalls survived to age 10? Apparently this is now considered normal. The camp counselor I know who witnessed this said he was warned that there is always one 10 year old who pees his pants.

The counselor is obtaining his teacher certs, he also said 90% of all teachers he knows (he has done a number of TA positions) are on various types of chemical substances to cope with being around kids all day, every day.

And I thought kids were the most important thing on the planet? The most valuable resource, etc. blah blah blah....
Re: Specalll Sneuwflake Camp!
May 19, 2015
im not worried about them being like this at age 10, im worried what it'll be like when they hit puberty or become legal adults.

kids today are serious bratty demons, they beat up their parents, cant share, and yes want to be centre of attention at all times otherwise they'll throw a tantrum to get that attention.

imagen for a sec, what a hormonally confused teen boy in the second growth spurt of life would be like, or imagen an adult chucking a tantrum at his job because bob got the promotion, or because no one gives a shit about whatever he finds interesting as a pass time.

at 10 years old, these boys could still be recovered, if anyone actually tried to.

what's considered cute/funny/quirky/barely painful as a 2 foot tall boy, is not so much at 6 feet tall as a man.
May 19, 2015
Doesn't surprise me that so many teachers are on drugs (legal or otherwise) just to deal with their jobs. I'm sure a lot thought that they'd have some magical experience because they like kids and had a dream built up in their heads that they'd be contributing to the growth and education of someone's child. But then reality slaps them in the face when they get to deal with a room full of undisciplined monsters who act half their age.

Doesn't surprise me that this kind of behavior is the norm now. My question is this: at what point did parents do this complete flip-flop in regard to discipline? Young parents of today most likely were disciplined using normal methods like spanking, grounding, time-out, and so forth, with the occasional spoiled snowflake thrown in here and there. So why now, as adults, are these same people raising such little assholes?

It is not going to be a bright future when these little wankstains grow up. Give it 10-15 years and it'll be normal to see a fully-grown man or woman throw themselves on the ground and have a kicking, screaming tantrum because they thought the stop sign on the corner said something mean to them. I think I need to start thinking about carrying a concealed weapon for when the current wave of snowflakes becomes legal age. I don't feel like having my neck broken by a distraught 250-pound flapper because I didn't want to sniff their fingers.
May 19, 2015
I read a story once about how many summer camps have rules now against kids bringing cell phones with them, and some parents still try to smuggle them in by doing things such as putting a phone in their luggage for the counselors to find and confiscate, while another phone is hidden inside of a stuffed animal.

The kids are being coddled more and more these days. I have a coworker who is a former 5th grade teacher who says they fired her in the final quarter of the school year for giving too much homework. These kids just can't deal with anything anymore.
May 19, 2015
I honestly don't know why anyone would be an educator anymore. Teachers used to have some kind of authority over kids and the parents believed the teacher before they believed the brat. Teachers also were virtually immune to termination thanks to tenure. I'm not saying the job was easy, but it absolutely used to mean something.

Now, parents will bitch at teachers for their children's bad grades or for punishing students. Some parents stomp into classrooms and beat up or strangle teachers. Tenure is a thing of the past and more and more teaching positions are being eliminated every year in order to save money. Teachers get fired for stupid bullshit like holding their students to standards or taking cellphones away or, like JohnDrake said, giving "too much" homework. And Gawd help your ass if you're a male teacher in charge of a bunch of minors. All it takes is one little pissant lying about inappropriate contact for you to have your career and life ruined because nobody will take your side. And even if you get sued and are deemed innocent, no one will hire you to teach again because of the accusation itself.

And you think that being a professor holds a little more promise, but in many cases, you're just getting special snowflakes 2.0, complete with helicopter parents. I wonder what will happen when there aren't enough teachers, and the ones who stick around eventually quit because they're teaching 60 kids per class for the same pay and just plain get burned out. Are all the mommies going to home-school? I seriously doubt it. For many of them, sending Tardley off to school is a miniature vacation. They don't even keep the fuckers home when they're deathly ill.

I would love to go back to my elementary school to see how dumbed down its become. I guarantee it's not as strict as when I was there. I was a monster as a little kid and many people suggested I was an awtard, but my behavior then would probably be considered normal now.
May 20, 2015
Deleting this IN PROTEST OF ATT!

It took me Nth time and Nth clicks to try to even get it to go -

I got HOME 9999
HOME 1234
HOME 4321
HOME 0000
And on and on all over the wifi - all I can figure is that this shit is some kind of complex network of some neighbors -

What? Are they running their fucking washing machines off of wifi?

I don't know.

I can't with this shit anymore. And on top of it it's near 3 am.

Does this ever work?

I AM DONE with this!

DONE!

Sorry.

Carry on.

I can't with this anymore. This is straight up RIDICULOUS!

Anyone misses me - I've gone camping!

angry smiley
May 20, 2015
Zzelda
Deleting this IN PROTEST OF ATT!

It took me Nth time and Nth clicks to try to even get it to go -

I got HOME 9999
HOME 1234
HOME 4321
HOME 0000
And on and on all over the wifi - all I can figure is that this shit is some kind of complex network of some neighbors -

What? Are they running their fucking washing machines off of wifi?

I don't know.

I can't with this shit anymore. And on top of it it's near 3 am.

Does this ever work?

I AM DONE with this!

DONE!

Sorry.

Carry on.

I can't with this anymore. This is straight up RIDICULOUS!

Anyone misses me - I've gone camping!

angry smiley

I don't get it, think I missed a key reference or somthing
May 20, 2015
exile

Zzelda appears to be having serious internet network issues at her home that is making even simple and basic efforts to see our forum close to impossible despite her repeated and frustrated efforts.
May 20, 2015
cassia
exile

Zzelda appears to be having serious internet network issues at her home that is making even simple and basic efforts to see our forum close to impossible despite her repeated and frustrated efforts.

Cassia is correct, this had nothing to do with this topic. Or, that I went to post something and it all got hung up. It's the wifi here, there's really nothing I can do, I live in a congested area (eg. there is too much radio interference). And people don't believe in over population smile rolling left righteyes2
Come here. Experience it.

Oh and those #s I put up are examples of what I'm seeing on the wifi - it appears to be like a 'network' of things? Maybe some Cow has her Ovulation Predictor hooked into the net or something, and it 'dings' when the crotch mucous is at the right consistency. And then another one dings when Duh's dick gets hard. And then when they coincide you get DING DING DING! and the whole neighborhood's wifi goes wonky! Gah. I suppose my point was - be on the look out for such, to me it indicates that people have all sorts of devices hooked into their 'home network'. And all this is what's 'jammin my waves' angry smiley

You know - it's like the movie Demon Seed.

Back to camping - I did plenty, I was in the Girl Scouts. I can hunt and fish too. We'd go to hard core wilderness, N Michigan and Canada. Your smart phone isn't going to work there! When I was in Scouts it was like the Military and there was no fooling around. And not for wimps either - those who couldn't hack it were culled quickly. Of course they start you out in "Day Camp" and you progress to ever more difficult.

And yes I can do all that - go into the wild with a pack on my back and survive. And you (kids) did everything - pitch tents, dig latrines, hunt, clean fish and game, cook it, the whole nine yards. I was in a 'hard core' troop. And this is not like "Summer Camp" for kids. Pfffft. Those are practically resorts in comparison.

I have been thinking of *moving to* "the wilderness" - but I have to have net for work (yes I have a separate system for that here, wired, also does not work right smile rolling left righteyes2 )

Whether you might be contemplating moving or just taking a trip - you have to watch all this. Lurking Parents - keep this in mind too. You might be sending your kid to a camp that's too remote to contact in any way. I remember when we were kids - something with radio. Like the Scout Leaders would have something that could access the police bands and forest rangers and such. IF that was even possible - a remote enough area and you're on your own.

Such is why we also had to learn First Aid. Yes, even how to handle serious injury. You have to know this if you're going to go into the serious, remote, wilderness.

And I was doing hard core camping and hunting like this by the age of 12. And younger. But again - you have to 'work up' to that.
Kids these days are wimps! They don't even go outside and instead make couch potatos of themselves and are jamming my wifi! GAH!

I love the outdoors and really enjoyed doing all these things! In fact I'm thinking of *moving to* the wilderness. Getting really tired of the rat race here.

Kids these days, they're weak and coddled. And they don't know what they're missing, either.
May 20, 2015
exile
im not worried about them being like this at age 10, im worried what it'll be like when they hit puberty or become legal adults.
what's considered cute/funny/quirky/barely painful as a 2 foot tall boy, is not so much at 6 feet tall as a man.

Scary but for the group of 10 boys in the counselor's group this will be at least 2-3 of them in 5 years!
The short bus will have to be replaced by the bus at this rate.
May 20, 2015
Cambion
I honestly don't know why anyone would be an educator anymore. Teachers used to have some kind of authority over kids and the parents believed the teacher before they believed the brat. Teachers also were virtually immune to termination thanks to tenure. I'm not saying the job was easy, but it absolutely used to mean something.

I don't know where to start or end with your quote Cambion as you've listed a great many reasons why not to teach that are all very valid. I have no idea why anyone would want to teach considering all the pitfalls and the low salary. It is only getting worse!
May 20, 2015
cassia
exile

Argggghh. Gaw! Internet issues :headbrick
May 20, 2015
Zzelda

Back to camping - I did plenty, I was in the Girl Scouts. I can hunt and fish too. We'd go to hard core wilderness, N Michigan and Canada. Your smart phone isn't going to work there! When I was in Scouts it was like the Military and there was no fooling around. And not for wimps either - those who couldn't hack it were culled quickly. Of course they start you out in "Day Camp" and you progress to ever more difficult.

And yes I can do all that - go into the wild with a pack on my back and survive. And you (kids) did everything - pitch tents, dig latrines, hunt, clean fish and game, cook it, the whole nine yards. I was in a 'hard core' troop. And this is not like "Summer Camp" for kids. Pfffft. Those are practically resorts in comparison.

You actually learned skills and maturity instead of being told how special you were for making it through a night without peeing on the other scouts or throwing temper tantrums!
May 20, 2015
freya
Zzelda

You actually learned skills and maturity instead of being told how special you were for making it through a night without peeing on the other scouts or throwing temper tantrums!

I did learn a great deal through Scouts and I love all things Nature and Outdoors smiling smiley

For those who are interested - here's a book on "here" that I just got from the library -

http://www.amazon.com/The-Great-Lakes-Changing-Foundation/dp/1553658043

Looks like it has tons of excellent pix too, I can't wait to read it. Of course as a native I'm familiar, in general, but you can never know it all - this covers a huge area and much of it is largely wilderness. It's a beautiful area to explore. But also can be extremely dangerous ~
May 20, 2015
I can see not wanting to be naked in front of other kids at that age. While agree going to a bathroom stall is an option, how is bunch of other kids holding up towels an option? Couldn't they just peek as they held towels?
I dunno. I see this as more of a parent fail than a kid problem. Not everybody is cut out for a camp environment (raises hand) including sleeping and changing clothes in front of strangers. Kids this age are old enough to voice these preferences a d more importantly, parents should know enough about their kids to know if they would be comfortable in that environment. It isn't for everyone and wouldn't have been for me.
May 21, 2015
cassia
exile

Sometimes it isn't the internet network but the browser that has fits. This forum used, and still does cause problems with this forum. For example I must switch from basic page style to no page style to select an emoticon.

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Anonymous User
May 21, 2015
Cambion
Doesn't surprise me that so many teachers are on drugs (legal or otherwise) just to deal with their jobs. I'm sure a lot thought that they'd have some magical experience because they like kids and had a dream built up in their heads that they'd be contributing to the growth and education of someone's child. But then reality slaps them in the face when they get to deal with a room full of undisciplined monsters who act half their age.

Doesn't surprise me that this kind of behavior is the norm now. My question is this: at what point did parents do this complete flip-flop in regard to discipline? Young parents of today most likely were disciplined using normal methods like spanking, grounding, time-out, and so forth, with the occasional spoiled snowflake thrown in here and there. So why now, as adults, are these same people raising such little assholes?

It is not going to be a bright future when these little wankstains grow up. Give it 10-15 years and it'll be normal to see a fully-grown man or woman throw themselves on the ground and have a kicking, screaming tantrum because they thought the stop sign on the corner said something mean to them. I think I need to start thinking about carrying a concealed weapon for when the current wave of snowflakes becomes legal age. I don't feel like having my neck broken by a distraught 250-pound flapper because I didn't want to sniff their fingers.

I think that this has already started. You see moos all the time throwing tantrums because they aren't treated speecial. Moos who get upset because they cant beef in front of an audience with a spot light on. You get self entitled moooos that want spechail treatment because they have spechaaall treatment that have speeecfhal needs.
May 22, 2015
miscellaneous
I think that this has already started. You see moos all the time throwing tantrums because they aren't treated speecial. Moos who get upset because they cant beef in front of an audience with a spot light on. You get self entitled moooos that want spechail treatment because they have spechaaall treatment that have speeecfhal needs.

It's often claimed that the first life-like robots will exist to serve as sex toys, but rising self-absorption makes me think they'll function as an audience. Then each person could be the hero of their own story, cheered on or comforted by a crowd of extras.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login